ADVERTISEMENT

Gfeller

driad

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Nov 13, 2009
I saw in today's paper he's considering OSU, ou, Ohio st., Nebraska & someone else (not Penn st) said he's best friends with Fix. Do you insiders know where these two are headed?

We lead heavily on Fix and supposedly are now in the lead with Gfeller.

For Gfeller it will come down to OSU vs Neb

What are the projected collegiate weights for those two?
Both still have another year of high school so hard to say with any certainty. However Fix will be wrestling at 121 # or 55 kg in Irving at the Junior world team trials in May so as of this point he is a 125 pounder in college. Gfeller probably will wrestle at around 133 or 134 pounds but he is taller and I would think he would be either a 133 or 141 pounder in college. I hope we get both as both are premier wrestlers not only in Oklahoma but nationwide.

In todays Tulsa World, Fix said he is deciding between OSU, Nebraska, & Ohio St. Wonder if they want to wrestle at the same place?

social is Saturday nite after the finals. Good place to meet and greet past wrestlers , current wrestlers and future wrestlers as well as link up with fans. John makes some comments about the season and acknowledges individual team members. This year Alex had some podium time as well. Always a good time.

Nothing is a sure bet with 17 year olds, but would be mildly surprised if you guys didn't get both of these kids.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT