ADVERTISEMENT

getting things jump started....

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
Big Pharma starts their childhood vaccinations almost at birth. Giving innocent young babies, dangerous drugs that are totally unnecessary, there is no plague or anything that threatens babies. They've lied about a few things dangerous through the years so they could OK their vaccination program and get paid billions for it. But then the money they make from kids going to the doctors with the side effects is off the charts, and remember those babies become adults and unhealthy the rest of their lives. Totally criminal.

As I stated several times, I encourage everyone to go and research Dr. Paul Thomas' work as he documented his kids for 20 to 30 years, some vaccinated from government ran so-called schools, and a little less percentage that weren't coerced into taking the dangerous drugs with all kinds of bad side effects. Again the number of the unvaccinated kids was basically zero asthma, 0 ADHD, zero autism, zero peanut allergies and grass allergies, zero psoriasis so basically zero on all of these auto immune disorders..... whereas the government ran schools coerced vaccination program kids numbers were every bit of 50% with at least one of those autoimmune disorders- many or most having several disorders. If that's not so called "raw numbers" then I don't know what it is.

Remember- Harma makes nothing or very little if those kids never takes their poison and are healthy- they require an unhealthy brainwashed population to get Uber rich and do their harmful evil.

Alt society with no vaccination program for children, alt society with no E.S.G. for banks, alt society with no DC controlled swamp corruption that rules over us and hates us and harms us every day, and takes our money, quit being a part of the system, and buck up and stand up.... remember, the Fed was only made to deal with foreign trade, that's it, they were not developed to do what they're doing to us today

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT