ADVERTISEMENT

Get Ready For More Unrest, 2 Of The 3 Cops Will Be Found Not Guilty

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/2...-senior-colleague/ar-BB152X5N?ocid=spartandhp

Defense attorneys said Kueng, 26, of Plymouth, was working his third shift ever as a full-time officer and Lane, 37, of St. Paul, was working his fourth day as a full-time officer on the day they encountered Floyd.
The only video I saw of this was the condensed version that @Syskatine posted. I really don’t have the energy to watch more. It’s too depressing.

But I have a question for those who have seen more than I have. We see Officer KneeNeck very clearly. And that guy is toast. Officer Crowd Control looks to have his back to the dying man what, like 95% of the time? Then the two other cops are standing behind Officer Knee.

So here’s the question: How much did those other three guys actually see? Anybody got any more info to throw at this?

Then the two other cops are standing behind Officer Knee.

So here’s the question: How much did those other three guys actually see? Anybody got any more info to throw at this?
The other two aren't standing behind him. Both are on Mr. Floyd.

george-floyd-second-angle-34.jpg

One thing I have questioned on this is what happened for the cops to have taken him to the ground in the first place. One of the videos shows Floyd being taken from his SUV, one shows the police officer helping him to his feet and walk to the police car. No video of why they took him to the ground in the first place. Of course that in no way justifies what the dickhead cop did part of the story is missing. Again nothing justifies killing Floyd just wondering what happened.

Reactions: iasooner1
Let me be clear that this is not an excuse. They should of stopped what to me looks like murder.

I'm just giving a reason why they didn't act. Bad judgement is not reason to not be held accountable.

Let me be clear that this is not an excuse. They should of stopped what to me looks like murder.

I'm just giving a reason why they didn't act. Bad judgement is not reason to not be held accountable.

No it's not an excuse but it will result in one if not both of them not being found guilty. It has been reported that one of these guys asked to turn Floyd on his side two different times only to be told no by officer dickhead. New police officers are not supposed to question their training officer. The fact he did speaks to the police officer having good judgement. If as some expect he had pushed the training officer off of Floyd he would have been fired on the spot. That's a no win situation for the new police officer.
This revelation also puts the onus on the Democrat city leadership. Two brand new police officers without a weeks worth of experience between the two of them? Yea that's not acceptable to me. Naturally the MSM will avoid informing the public in an effort to protect the inept city leadership.

I know this may be a very odd question, but I heard it on trabers show driving yesterday. Some kid called it and said what a great show he had, blah blah and then asked the question "what was racist about what the cop did". Traber when off on him and couldn't believe the question. So then, I wondered, what was racist about what that cop did. Would he have done that same thing to a white guy given all the same exact circumstances? Was Mr. Floyd treated differently than a white guy in the exact same circumstance...a large, drunk, drugged man, trying to trade counterfeit money. Was Mr. Floyd singled out because he was black? This in no way excuses what happened, the cop is guilty. But, were his actions racial?
It looks like the cop was following the book on what he was doing and thinking Mr. Floyd would pass out before dying...I think that is the routine result of the knee in the neck stuff. The cop should have realized, and easy to say now, that Mr. Floyd was in duress and to let up. The knee wasn't necessary as Mr. Floyd was cuffed and not fighting things (at least it didn't look like it). But, was this a racial act and how would you determine that? What did the cop do that was racial?

Any trained person in self defense knows that the neck is the is how you put someone down. Incapacitate them or choke them out.

Can't get to the neck go for the eyes.

I’d say there’s a 30% chance that Ellison will botch the prosecution for all of them specifically to cause more rioting.

He’s certainly capable of it and has much more to gain.

I’d say there’s a 30% chance that Ellison will botch the prosecution for all of them specifically to cause more rioting.

Is his office going to prosecute this case or is it going to be the Hennepin County DA?

He's going to want a trial which ends in October so that a negative verdict can unleash the rioters just before the election.

He's going to want a trial which ends in October so that a negative verdict can unleash the rioters just before the election.
Doubt he can pull that timeline off. Michael Brown was killed in August and the grand jury announcement that set off the rioting was in November.

This one will OJ.
IE, take 1 to 3 years.
Lawyers love those 600 per hour meters running.
The Dallas female police officer was indicted in 2 months and tried in one year. They have filed charges on these 4 in about 2 weeks. This will be quick and likely before the election.

This assumes the city is in existence without a police department.

Reactions: Soonersincefitty
The Dallas female police officer was indicted in 2 months and tried in one year. They have filed charges on these 4 in about 2 weeks. This will be quick and likely before the election.

This assumes the city is in existence without a police department.
No cops...

I'm really struggling to wrap my diseased brain around that one.

My longevity is punking me.
I thought I'd be gone before it got to this point.
I've done my part. Smoking cigarettes, prolific drinking, laying with wayward women.
What does it take, shooting heroin into my eyes?
Why, just why? :cool:

Reactions: wyomingosualum
Every jury pool in the country is tainted. I would not like my chances if I was one of those 3. I think their ass is grass.

No cops...

I'm really struggling to wrap my diseased brain around that one.

My longevity is punking me.
I thought I'd be gone before it got to this point.
I've done my part. Smoking cigarettes, prolific drinking, laying with wayward women.
What does it take, shooting heroin into my eyes?
Why, just why? :cool:
Can you imagine how high the insurance companies will raise premiums on homes and cars in a city that size without a police department? Their tax base will implode. Home values will plummet. Lawlessness will be the order of the day. BLM is pushing for their own militia to patrol their neighborhoods...sort of like the no-go zones of Paris and other European cities. Of course, they won't stay in their neighborhoods...they will become vigilantes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT