ADVERTISEMENT

Get educated on this...US deaths in Afghanistan by US President...@Syskatine pay close attention...Stats don't lie

I'm hung up on their deliberate misinformation and insistence that I either believe and accept it or I'm unpatriotic. And on your failure to acknowledge it. That's bad faith, imo.

Yes, it's an awful, anti-intellectual, divisive, tactic. I agree. It's also lazy.
Thar’s funny. In this very thread I argued that @OKSTATE1 was spreading misleading information. That kinda puts the lie to your accusation that I don’t acknowledge “that side’s” malfeasance. I think what you want to see from me is angry diatribes full of invective and insult like what comes from you. Sorry, that’s not my style. The few times I have lost my cool and behaved in that manner I have instantly regretted it. IMO that style is incredibly juvenile.

Reactions: CBradSmith
And no, i dont have "propoganda" on those stories. Wtf?!?! The stories were objectively not true. They were not hanging that man. Pointing out a lie is not propoganda, but making it the functional equivalent of propoganda IS. Why would you characterize correcting objectively untrue facts that were widely circulated as propaganda?
LOL. Remember in the first days of the Trump Presidency the false claim he removed a bust of MLK from the WH? All for faux racism to divide this country. How about the daily lies of anonymous sources reporting for 4 years, almost all of it lies. That dried up under Biden. And you claim conservatives invented this?

How about the wailing over a Ukraine phone call and the calls for transparency from Dims and now Biden will not release the call and Psaki avoids the questions when in 2019 she tweeted that she was demanding transparency?

Trump and his team took all the questions and the heat. Perhaps if Biden would answer all questions and be transparent and not take 2 questions on occasion from a pre-approved list of reporters people would not have to fill in the white space. When you don’t answer questions, and the few you do, you obviously lie about conditions or you promise you are not leaving until all Americans are out? And then leave without all Americans out? Void of the truth and giving people a white board? They will fill in the board with what makes the most sense from what they are seeing, and they are seeing failure and civilians dying.

Not sure why I bother with you, you are a complete waste.

Last edited:
Reactions: iasooner2000
Who is left behind that couldn't or wouldn't get out when told 4 months ago?
No one knows how many have been left behind or what factors came into play to leave them abandoned. Your question seems to be designed to make their abandonment their fault, thus assuaging the Biden administration of any guilt. BTW that “question” is straught from the Democrat/Biden administration propaganda playbook. It was trotted out as an excuse for failure and quickly dropped when it fell flat with the American public. It is reminiscent of the trial balloon that “people get abandoned all the time.”

Who is left behind that couldn't or wouldn't get out when told 4 months ago?
Straw man. Reps in Congress have been demanding for weeks to know what Americans and translators were in Afghanistan. Why does Biden not inform Congress? But like everything Biden does he does not provide that information so that after fact his lies on how many were left becomes the “truth”.

Why are private efforts still in place taking Americans out when this Prez promised just a few days ago he would not leave until all Americans were out?

That is why Congress wanted the information, they knew most likely this President was lying to Congress and the American public when he said it (would not leave until all were out), and we now know based on his phone call to the Afghanistan Prez that he needed to improve the perception in Afghanistan, he was lying to Congress and the American public when he said the Taliban would not over run Kabul quickly. He was more worried by gaslighting everyone than being honest.

Every time he opens his mouth on Afghanistan he is lying.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Bottom line is this. If Trump had phucked this up as bad as Biden plenty of Reps would be calling for him to resign or impeach him. You don’t run on America first and then do the complete opposite. Military operations you don’t get to phuck up this bad that all of our Allies now want nothing to do with us and the Taliban is now a fully armed and modern army. People left behind. Our leadership position in the Western world is in doubt. I would be calling for Trump’s head over it. Damn right I would.

You also don’t as CIC not follow what use to be the sacred oath of the US military to leave no one behind. We had a good VP to take over for Trump, Pence was on TV every day leading on COVID, taking the hard questions, etc…Kamala as border Czar? Just a title. Nowhere to be seen. Like Joe she can’t manage a 2 car funeral.

Our leadership is so bad removing Biden might put someone else in place that might be worse in Kamala.

Take back the House and Senate in 2022, put DeSantis in, in 2024. DeSantis will do what Trump did not do when he took office, he will actually fire a shit ton of worthless woke university intellectuals that have never accomplished anything on their own. Trump was way too nice, he promised to drain the swamp (for him that meant policies evidently), he needed to get the people first. DeSantis will do that, he is a smarter politician than Trump.

Remember in the first days of the Trump Presidency the false claim he removed a bust of MLK from the WH?

No. This is what you do to find functional equivalence: go back 4+ years to find something that has nothing to do with any of this. You can't admit that the two biggest stories that drove insta-rage over the withdrawal were both wildly exaggerated at a minimum. Wonder why? Why do you think that is?

How about the wailing over a Ukraine phone call and the calls for transparency from Dims and now Biden will not release the call and Psaki avoids the questions when in 2019 she tweeted that she was demanding transparency?

The Ukraine phone call? That was pretty much nailed down. We know exactly what happened. A guy kept a contemporaneous memo of the attempted extortion. Then Biff tried to cover it up. Then he refused to turn over any more information. WTF are you proving by bringing up something we know happened with certitude? And was impeachable conduct? Like I'm supposed to say, "Oh yeah, extorting a supposed ally to embarrass a poltical rival wasn't newsworthy, good esample." My God.
Keep eating that sandwich. You might want to try some mustard or ketchup...but then your eating shit with ketchup on it.

Why don't you correct me instead of calling names? Those two were plainly wrong. And they triggered threads and hateful rhetoric and people blamed me for not jumping on board. You could always traffic in facts and have dialogue, ya know. I've never gratutiously attacked you, fwiw. It's a fair question, why the conservative media and you guys went ape shit with stuff that -- once again -- was not true. Why aren't you pissed at the actors that spread the disinformation instead of me?
No one knows how many have been left behind or what factors came into play to leave them abandoned. Your question seems to be designed to make their abandonment their fault, thus assuaging the Biden administration of any guilt. BTW that “question” is straught from the Democrat/Biden administration propaganda playbook. It was trotted out as an excuse for failure and quickly dropped when it fell flat with the American public. It is reminiscent of the trial balloon that “people get abandoned all the time.”

no, they have no idea. It's unquestionable that everyone had plenty of notice to get out. Just like with hanging a man from a helicopter, and leaving our service dogs to die in their crates, they don't have a damn clue. They have no idea. It's all propaganda. I am under zero obligation to accomodate or base any conversations on propaganda and deliberate, bad faith, lies.

Thar’s funny. In this very thread I argued that @OKSTATE1 was spreading misleading information. That kinda puts the lie to your accusation that I don’t acknowledge “that side’s” malfeasance. I think what you want to see from me is angry diatribes full of invective and insult like what comes from you. Sorry, that’s not my style. The few times I have lost my cool and behaved in that manner I have instantly regretted it. IMO that style is incredibly juvenile.

Yes, you did in this thread. That is correct. But when you post 15 times how screwed up the evacuation is, and never acknowledge the fire hose of disinformation and alarmism we've been fed to undermine this withdrawal and generate that exact opinion, and the political will to leave, it really looks like you're part of the effort. Much of the facts you've based your objections to were lies from people that were deliberately manipulating you. Pure propaganda that has been widely outed. I don't see any outrage from anyoone about THAT. (Or the dead Americans before Biden, but that's for another post.)

No, I don't want invective from you or anyone else. Again --- these guys go ape shit if someone acts the way they do. I have never been discourteous or uncivil to anybody that didn't start it with me, Dan.

Bottom line is this. If Trump had phucked this up as bad as Biden plenty of Reps would be calling for him to resign or impeach him. You don’t run on America first and then do the complete opposite. Military operations you don’t get to phuck up this bad that all of our Allies now want nothing to do with us and the Taliban is now a fully armed and modern army. People left behind. Our leadership position in the Western world is in doubt. I would be calling for Trump’s head over it. Damn right I would.

You also don’t as CIC not follow what use to be the sacred oath of the US military to leave no one behind. We had a good VP to take over for Trump, Pence was on TV every day leading on COVID, taking the hard questions, etc…Kamala as border Czar? Just a title. Nowhere to be seen. Like Joe she can’t manage a 2 car funeral.

Our leadership is so bad removing Biden might put someone else in place that might be worse in Kamala.

Take back the House and Senate in 2022, put DeSantis in, in 2024. DeSantis will do what Trump did not do when he took office, he will actually fire a shit ton of worthless woke university intellectuals that have never accomplished anything on their own. Trump was way too nice, he promised to drain the swamp (for him that meant policies evidently), he needed to get the people first. DeSantis will do that, he is a smarter politician than Trump.
LMFAO bottom line is you're STILL pushing lies and haven't acknowledged the lies that were pushed right here on this board. By you, too.

Straw man. Reps in Congress have been demanding for weeks to know what Americans and translators were in Afghanistan. Why does Biden not inform Congress? But like everything Biden does he does not provide that information so that after fact his lies on how many were left becomes the “truth”.

Why are private efforts still in place taking Americans out when this Prez promised just a few days ago he would not leave until all Americans were out?

That is why Congress wanted the information, they knew most likely this President was lying to Congress and the American public when he said it (would not leave until all were out), and we now know based on his phone call to the Afghanistan Prez that he needed to improve the perception in Afghanistan, he was lying to Congress and the American public when he said the Taliban would not over run Kabul quickly. He was more worried by gaslighting everyone than being honest.

Every time he opens his mouth on Afghanistan he is lying.
Straw man? Nope, you're critical of him for not evacuating Americans. What Americans? Very fair, basic question.

Or did FOX not tell you this? You didn't wonder, either, lol. Just accept it and call any follow up questions a straw man.

They abandoned Americans!!! Left Americans!!!

Who?

Straw man!

Straw man? Nope, you're critical of him for not evacuating Americans. What Americans? Very fair, basic question.

Or did FOX not tell you this? You didn't wonder, either, lol. Just accept it and call any follow up questions a straw man.

They abandoned Americans!!! Left Americans!!!

Who?

Straw man!
You have officially gone insane. Seriously. You have lost it. 14%? You are 1%, literally crazy.

No. This is what you do to find functional equivalence: go back 4+ years to find something that has nothing to do with any of this. You can't admit that the two biggest stories that drove insta-rage over the withdrawal were both wildly exaggerated at a minimum. Wonder why? Why do you think that is?

The Ukraine phone call? That was pretty much nailed down. We know exactly what happened. A guy kept a contemporaneous memo of the attempted extortion. Then Biff tried to cover it up. Then he refused to turn over any more information. WTF are you proving by bringing up something we know happened with certitude? And was impeachable conduct? Like I'm supposed to say, "Oh yeah, extorting a supposed ally to embarrass a poltical rival wasn't newsworthy, good esample." My God.

Why don't you correct me instead of calling names? Those two were plainly wrong. And they triggered threads and hateful rhetoric and people blamed me for not jumping on board. You could always traffic in facts and have dialogue, ya know. I've never gratutiously attacked you, fwiw. It's a fair question, why the conservative media and you guys went ape shit with stuff that -- once again -- was not true. Why aren't you pissed at the actors that spread the disinformation instead of me?

no, they have no idea. It's unquestionable that everyone had plenty of notice to get out. Just like with hanging a man from a helicopter, and leaving our service dogs to die in their crates, they don't have a damn clue. They have no idea. It's all propaganda. I am under zero obligation to accomodate or base any conversations on propaganda and deliberate, bad faith, lies.

Yes, you did in this thread. That is correct. But when you post 15 times how screwed up the evacuation is, and never acknowledge the fire hose of disinformation and alarmism we've been fed to undermine this withdrawal and generate that exact opinion, and the political will to leave, it really looks like you're part of the effort. Much of the facts you've based your objections to were lies from people that were deliberately manipulating you. Pure propaganda that has been widely outed. I don't see any outrage from anyoone about THAT. (Or the dead Americans before Biden, but that's for another post.)

No, I don't want invective from you or anyone else. Again --- these guys go ape shit if someone acts the way they do. I have never been discourteous or uncivil to anybody that didn't start it with me, Dan.
I didn't' call you a name. I told you, you were eating a shit sandwich. That's a courtesy.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT