ADVERTISEMENT

Get educated on this...US deaths in Afghanistan by US President...@Syskatine pay close attention...Stats don't lie

OKSTATE1

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Edmond, Oklahoma
US military deaths in Afghanistan by President:

Clinton - 1993 - 2000 - 7
Bush Jr - 2001 - 2008 - 557 - 11.60 Per month
Obama - 2009 - 2016 - 1724 - 17.96 Per month
Trump - 2017 - 2020 - 60 - 1.25 per month
Biden - 2021 - ? - 13 - 1.625 per month

Total by Party - R - 617 - 26%
D - 1744 - 74%

Total is 2,361

Data source by year:

Hey @Syskatine, your argument that Reps could give 2 shits about deaths in Afghanistan is a lie and meaningless when 74% of all deaths occurred under the watch of a Dem CIC, and under Trump 2.5% of the deaths occurred. Why did you vote for Obama a second time if this was so important to YOU and he accelerated the death rate his first 4 years over Bush? Seems to me Trump cared greatly about the death rate in Afghanistan as did Trump supporters as he was the first US President to get serious about a competent withdrawal plan. He did not expand the war, he drew down our fighting forces down to 2,500 and was keeping the Taliban in line with air strikes. In sleepy Joe's first 8 months in office he increased the average amount of deaths per month over Trump by 30%.

Don't forget, when the House and Senate voted on the war in Afghanistan, there was only 1 dissenting vote among all congressional members. One. This was a US war in every sense that was never just a Rep or Dem action, numerous budgets were approved over the years by Congress and approved by the President. The public at the time was fully for it. Dems were as hawkish as anyone.

Interestingly enough, Obama increased the slaughter of US soldiers at an unprecedented rate, from 11.60 per month under Bush, to almost 18 under Obama, a 55% increase!!!! Obama fed the war machine and led our boys to slaughter.

Trump did a great job of keeping the death rate down while negotiating a plan that was based on 4 conditions being met for withdrawal, an intelligent plan to leave. Under Trump, we had no deaths since Feb 2020, until Biden became Failure in Chief.

Facts don't lie @Syskatine, your party is the party of death, be it in the womb, in our streets (defund the police and increasing murder rate), unsecure borders (releasing COVID and criminals in our country), or defending US Citizens abroad by leaving Citizens behind to die. Your party gives 2 shits about who is dying, you and your ilk check your watches like Biden as the coffins come home, and Dims mock efforts of those taking it upon themselves to save American lives. All to retain power. You blame Republicans and Trump. Facts don't lie here. Of course Biden who promised to be the great uniter, is the great divider.

Your feeble attempts to gain the high ground politically on Afghanistan shows the moral inferiority of Liberals like you who only care about what they want and how to keep it to the exclusion of others.

Last edited:
Hey @Syskatine, your argument that Reps could give 2 shits about deaths in Afghanistan is a lie and meaningless when 74% of all deaths occurred under the watch of a Dem CIC, and under Trump 2.5% of the deaths occurred.

It's not a lie, Where were the howls under Obama, then? I didn't hear shit from you all that time, did I? You save the meltdown for the one guy that had the balls to leave. yeah.. those american were real importatn.
Why did you vote for Obama a second time if this was so important to YOU and he accelerated the death rate his first 4 years over Bush?

Who else would have gotten us out? McCain? Trump? He didn't get us out, did he? I was right not to vote for him to get us out, wasn't I? And Biden did, didn't he? I'm 2 for 3 there. Not bad.

Speaking of Trump, he doesn't care. He plainly gives zero shits -- it was all theater for him and then he didn't get us out. Now he's bitching about it, lol. That's where ya'll learned to lie, then do nothing, then criticize the doers. Biden did. Trump talked shit. Sad.

Trump was too chickenshit to follow through and get us out. Maybe you owe an apology to some families for voting for Trump?

It's not a lie, Where were the howls under Obama, then? I didn't hear shit from you all that time, did I? You save the meltdown for the one guy that had the balls to leave. yeah.. those american were real importatn.

Who else would have gotten us out? McCain? Trump? He didn't get us out, did he? I was right not to vote for him to get us out, wasn't I? And Biden did, didn't he? I'm 2 for 3 there. Not bad.

Speaking of Trump, he doesn't care. He plainly gives zero shits -- it was all theater for him and then he didn't get us out. Now he's bitching about it, lol. That's where ya'll learned to lie, then do nothing, then criticize the doers. Biden did. Trump talked shit. Sad.

Trump was too chickenshit to follow through and get us out. Maybe you owe an apology to some families for voting for Trump?
Why are you more fixated on Trump then on how poorly the exit was executed under Biden.

Might want to go to the ER, your rectum has a bad tear on this one.

Biden said nobody would be left behind. Was that just a little White Lie?

Might want to go to the ER, your rectum has a bad tear on this one.
Please show me where you ever gave a shit about an american life in afghanistan before Biden was elected.

Hint: You didn't. Still don't. They're just a pawn to you. Their lives are nothing more than a piece in a game to you.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Please show me where you ever gave a shit about an american life in afghanistan before Biden was elected.

Hint: You didn't. Still don't. They're just a pawn to you. Their lives are nothing more than a piece in a game to you.

You keep saying this like it’s a logical argument.

Why?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

GettyImages-1234946450-1.jpg

Nnnn

Ah yes another Dim that thinks you have to publically virtue signal to have moral authority even when you don’t give 2 shits like Dims and Biden. I went to Catholic private achools thru high school, the Nuns taught us the best thoughts and deeds are the ones you don’t ever brag about and only god knows about. Foreign thought process for virtue signaling seekers like yourself.

My guess? People like @AC2020 and others on this Board have said far more prayers for our troops and the dead than you. Of course, I suspect you never publically virtue signaled on this as evidenced by voting for the most murderous in chief we had in Afghanistan in Obama. Yet you ask us to prove our virtue signaling. Your are a pathetic hypocritical 14%.

I went to church and discovered at a young age that some unfortunately are there to be seen only and use confession as an excuse to sin, and some try as best they can to live a good life hoping they are living a life good enough for god’s grace. We know we are not perfect but know going thru the motions of religion is not enough. It is hard work.

I posted the facts. Plenty of things I pray for, and good deeds I have done for others that I have never told my wife about. Why? Because it cheapens the act. You will never get it, but use that for political gain? You live to virtue signal and peacock for everyone to see and seek approval from strangers or your tribe. Some of us don’t desire or need it, and actually look down on it.

Trump was the first Prez to have a framework for withdrawal that Biden reminds us constantly was Trump’s doings. The Catholic coalition supported Trump, not the fake Catholic in Biden, true Catholics know that.

You will never understand and your constant chest beating on this is past humiliation, your narcissistic attitude is just like the guy you voted for.

Last edited:
Nnnn

Ah yes another Dim that thinks you have to publically virtue signal to have moral authority even when you don’t give 2 shits like Dims and Biden. I went to Catholic private achools thru high school, the Nuns taught us the best thoughts and deeds are the ones you don’t ever brag about and only god knows about. Foreign thought process for virtue signaling seekers like yourself.

My guess? People like @AC2020 and others on this Board have said far more prayers for our troops and the dead than you. Of course, I suspect you never publically virtue signaled on this as evidenced by voting for the most murderous in chief we had in Afghanistan in Obama. Yet you ask us to prove our virtue signaling. Your are a pathetic hypocritical 14%.

I went to church and discovered at a young age that some unfortunately are there to be seen only and use confession as an excuse to sin, and some try as best they can to live a good life hoping they are living a life good enough for god’s grace. We know we are not perfect but know going thru the motions of religion is not enough. It is hard work.

I posted the facts. Plenty of things I pray for, and good deeds I have done for others that I have never told my wife about. Why? Because it cheapens the act. You will never get it, but use that for political gain? You live to virtue signal and peacock for everyone to see and seek approval from strangers or your tribe. Some of us don’t desire or need it, and actually look down on it.

Trump was the first Prez to have a framework for withdrawal that Biden reminds us constantly was Trunp’s doings. The Catholic coalition supported Trump, not the fake Catholic in Biden, true Catholics know that.

You will never understand and your constant chest beating on this is past humiliation, your narcissistic attitude is just like the guy you voted for.
So... did you ever express the slightest concern, or only after Biden was elected? Show me I'm wrong on here. Because if you don't, you've shown that I'm right.

You never gave a single solitary shit about any of them until it was useful for your cult propaganda.

So... did you ever express the slightest concern, or only after Biden was elected? Show me I'm wrong on here. Because if you don't, you've shown that I'm right.

You never gave a single solitary shit about any of them until it was useful for your cult propaganda.
I was thrilled to death with Trump’s policies in Afghanistan. Most of us too busy defending phone calls and peach mint to prove something to you over Afghanistan. Media damn sure never gave him credit. Got us down to 2,500 troops and Middle East peace deals left and right. Many pointed it out and guys like you laughed.

Trump has been on record a long time we never should have gone to Afghanistan. We voted for that guy. You voted for the sheep herder killer. Over 1700 deaths under Obama.
As for being right?

You just believe virtue signaling is more meaningful than actual votes and deeds.

You sure skip over salient talking points on your personal misgivings. Of course I would expect that from someone like you.

I don’t have nothing to prove to a 14% like you and Biden has a real problem with 86% of us.

Last edited:
Reactions: iasooner2000
I was thrilled to death with Trump’s policies in Afghanistan. Most of us too busy defending phone calls and peach mint to prove something to you over Afghanistan. Media damn sure never gave him credit. Got us down to 2,500 troops and Middle East peace deals left and right. Many pointed it out and guys like you laughed.

Trump has been on record a long time we never should have gone to Afghanistan. We voted for that guy. You voted for the sheep herder killer. Over 1700 deaths under Obama.
As for being right?

You just believe virtue signaling is more meaningful than actual votes and deeds.

You sure skip over salient talking points on your personal misgivings. Of course I would expect that from someone like you.

I don’t have nothing to prove to a 14% like you and Biden has a real problem with 86% of us.
Thrilled to death with a guy that didn't want us out. Biden got us out and Trump ran his mouth.

Hell in addition to not giving a shit about American soldiers, you're red-assed because Biden got us out, aren't you?

Sometimes god answers prayers in ways you don't expect.
Oh, so you are so arrogant you know God’s plan? I did not know I needed to pray for Biden to pull out the civilians first, destroy the equipment second, and take the military out last. You are right, I had no clue to pray our Prez had the common sense of 5th graders during our pull out. It saddened me to pray for 13 souls that never should have been lost due to man made Incompetency.

Had our nation prayed for Joe to not be incompetent maybe we would have had a different outcome. Maybe god’s plan is to take out of office a party that does not defend babies in the womb or stand up to evil? We shall see because this imbecilic pull out by Biden makes that a real possibility.

Last edited:
Oh, so you are so arrogant you know God’s plan? I did not know I needed to pray for Biden to pull out the civilians first, destroy the equipment second, and take the military out last. You are right, I had no clue to pray our Prez had the common sense of 5th graders during our pull out. It saddened me to pray for 13 souls that never should have been lost due to man made Incompetency.

Had our nation prayed for Joe to not be incompetent maybe we would have had a different outcome. Maybe god’s plan is to take out of office a party that does not defend babies in the womb or stand up to evil? We shall see because this imbecilic pull out by Biden makes that a real possibility.
Huh?

@OKSTATE1, I think your link is misleading. It shows US military deaths only. Much of the time the Afghan army shouldered most of the combat. How many of them were killed in action? How many Taliban and associates lost their lives? How many innocent civilians were murdered in the conflict? I don’t know the answers to those questions, but I think they are relevant to the conversation. As for the troop drawdown by Trump, I think that is also a little deceiving. As I understand it Trump changed tactics by reducing the number of troops in harm’s way by ramping up drone strikes significantly. While Trump’s tactic severely limited American casualties it more than made up for it by random drone slaughter of mostly innocent people. (I could very well be wrong about that, I don’t have @davidallen’s Google research skills.). IMO it is fruitless to try and place blame for this war on one side or the other. They’re both guilty of being monstrous murderers for no reason other than greed. My point is we should blame them all with equal venom.

@Syskatine, you’ve got a nice little scam going in this thread. Make an accusation against @OKSTATE1 without evidence and then insist he produce evidence of his innocence. This is the kind of thing you do that makes people (well, me at least) wonder if you’re really a lawyer.

Sometimes god answers prayers in ways you don't expect.

Maybe God answered Jeremiah Wright's Prayer. You know, Obamas Pastor? He did say this afterall.
“not God bless America, God damn America,”
Thats when it became fashionable to Hate America, when Barry was in charge.
We all know thats what the lefties pray for all the time you know because Racism, Confederate Flags, Homophobia, Xenophobia, Transphobia, Insurrections, Trump, Conservatives, Slavery, Muh Russia, Cops, Border Protection, Statues, Anti Vaxer's blah blah blah.

Last edited:
@OKSTATE1, I think your link is misleading. It shows US military deaths only. Much of the time the Afghan army shouldered most of the combat. How many of them were killed in action? How many Taliban and associates lost their lives? How many innocent civilians were murdered in the conflict? I don’t know the answers to those questions, but I think they are relevant to the conversation. As for the troop drawdown by Trump, I think that is also a little deceiving. As I understand it Trump changed tactics by reducing the number of troops in harm’s way by ramping up drone strikes significantly. While Trump’s tactic severely limited American casualties it more than made up for it by random drone slaughter of mostly innocent people. (I could very well be wrong about that, I don’t have @davidallen’s Google research skills.). IMO it is fruitless to try and place blame for this war on one side or the other. They’re both guilty of being monstrous murderers for no reason other than greed. My point is we should blame them all with equal venom.

@Syskatine, you’ve got a nice little scam going in this thread. Make an accusation against @OKSTATE1 without evidence and then insist he produce evidence of his innocence. This is the kind of thing you do that makes people (well, me at least) wonder if you’re really a lawyer.
I made it clear it was a US war….but when you want to apportion blame like @Syskatine is? Math exists for that.

Taliban was not a major occupier of any of the major cities in each providence under Trump, the drone strikes I would be surprised for that reason killed significant civilians.

That said I would like to know the data, I would suspect it would trend with US casualties, until now.

If you are concerned about civilian casualties, Biden’s incompetence on the withdrawal lead to at least 187 civilian deaths in the airport bombing as well as who knows how many civilians being hunted down and killed currently.

What is going on right now will kill more civilians than has been killed in the last 8 years would be my guess, and it could end up in terms of multiples. And we left them armed, better armed than countries like Australia.

We will have a 9/11 event due to how we left.

Civilian casualties is going to sky rocket.

Reactions: Tulsaaggieson
I made it clear it was a US war….but when you want to apportion blame like @Syskatine is? Math exists for that.

Taliban was not a major occupier of any of the major cities in each providence under Trump, the drone strikes I would be surprised for that reason killed significant civilians.

That said I would like to know the data, I would suspect it would trend with US casualties, until now.

If you are concerned about civilian casualties, Biden’s incompetence on the withdrawal lead to at least 187 civilian deaths in the airport bombing as well as who knows how many civilians being hunted down and killed currently.

What is going on right now will kill more civilians than has been killed in the last 8 years would be my guess, and it could end up in terms of multiples. And we left them armed, better armed than countries like Australia.

I did stumble on this. I think it makes it pretty clear there is plenty of carnage to go around.

Maybe God answered Jeremiah Wright's Prayer. You know, Obamas Pastor? He did say this afterall.
“not God bless America, God damn America,”
Thats when it became fashionable to Hate America, when Barry was in charge.
We all know thats what the lefties pray for all the time you know because Racism, Confederate Flags, Homophobia, Xenophobia, Transphobia, Insurrections, Trump, Conservatives, Slavery, Muh Russia, Cops, Border Protection, Statues, Anti Vaxer's blah blah blah.
You never know. He works in mysterious ways!

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67

Perhaps I misunderstood you in the original post, but it looks to me like you are the one apportioning blame. I am not in any way trying to minimize Biden’s incompetence in the withdrawal. Or any other facet of his military leadership during the conflict. The fact is every president said they wanted to get us out of that war, and none of them did, and in fact escalated it. Biden, in spite of his MANY faults, defied the war-making deep state. It comes as no surprise, at least it shouldn't, that his drawdown was about as imbecilic as everything else he has done. But that’s as far as I’m willing to go in giving him credit for anything. My point has always been that blame is spread equally across the political spectrum, from Republican to Democrat, from Bush to Obama to Trump to Biden.

I did stumble on this. I think it makes it pretty clear there is plenty of carnage to go around.

I was not advocating that carnage was not significant. But it says nothing about the drone strikes under Trump against a Taliban that did not have control or a major presence in each provincial capital. Not one US soldier died from Feb 2020 on, you going to take the position hundreds of civilians were dying daily?

On a go forward basis, there is no doubt the trend line on civilian deaths is going to massively go up on an incremental basis. Thanks to Biden, they have night vision goggles as well as a shit ton of biometric technology to identify their enemies. As well as names. We left a shit ton of guns, planes, helicopters, etc..behind.

I am not trying to argue against here you on the horrific impact of war. But Trump was the Prez that started the end of the war which oddly Biden blames Trump for, Biden screwed it up royally and in the end the way he did it will cost far more civilian lives than necessary.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Perhaps I misunderstood you in the original post, but it looks to me like you are the one apportioning blame. I am not in any way trying to minimize Biden’s incompetence in the withdrawal. Or any other facet of his military leadership during the conflict. The fact is every president said they wanted to get us out of that war, and none of them did, and in fact escalated it. Biden, in spite of his MANY faults, defied the war-making deep state. It comes as no surprise, at least it shouldn't, that his drawdown was about as imbecilic as everything else he has done. But that’s as far as I’m willing to go in giving him credit for anything. My point has always been that blame is spread equally across the political spectrum, from Republican to Democrat, from Bush to Obama to Trump to Biden.
Did you miss this in my OP:

“Don't forget, when the House and Senate voted on the war in Afghanistan, there was only 1 dissenting vote among all congressional members. One. This was a US war in every sense that was never just a Rep or Dem action, numerous budgets were approved over the years by Congress and approved by the President. The public at the time was fully for it. Dems were as hawkish as anyone.”

The shitster aka as @Syskatine was trying to take the moral high ground based on claiming somehow Republicans and Trump were insensitive to what was happening in Afghanistan.

The data shows Dems were pretty damn insensitive when their CIC was in charge. You want to go down that path….better know the data before you do.

I was not advocating that carnage was not significant. But it says nothing about the drone strikes under Trump against a Taliban that did not have control or a major presence in each provincial capital. Not one US soldier died from Feb 2020 on, you going to take the position hundreds of civilians were dying daily?

On a go forward basis, there is no doubt the trend line on civilian deaths is going to massively go up on an incremental basis. Thanks to Biden, they have night vision goggles as well as a shit ton of biometric technology to identify their enemies. As well as names. We left a shit ton of guns, planes, helicopters, etc..behind.

I am not trying to argue against here you on the horrific impact of war. But Trump was the Prez that stared the end of the war, Biden screwed it up royally and in the end the way he did it will cost far more civilian lives than necessary.
Okay. I’ve said about all I can say about it. Again I may be misreading you, but it seems to me you are trying to relieve Trump of much of the guilt I think he deserves, because I think the whole damned bunch of them, Trump included, are going to have a lot to explain when they approach the Pearly Gates. And now I’m done. The dais is yours!

Okay. I’ve said about all I can say about it. Again I may be misreading you, but it seems to me you are trying to relieve Trump of much of the guilt I think he deserves, because I think the whole damned bunch of them, Trump included, are going to have a lot to explain when they approach the Pearly Gates. And now I’m done. The dais is yours!
Trump inherited the war, negotiated a path to ending the war with the Taliban which no Prez before him had done, and had a plan to do so responsibly. If Trump was re-elected he would have ended the war and avoided the cluster phuck Biden created. Oddly, Biden blames Trump for negotiating a path to end the war. Biden acted like he inherited a situation he had to take on, all of it Trump’s fault.

Last edited:

Eh. These MAGA guys wait until a dem is in office and then question e1's patriotism that doesn't react to their propaganda. They pushed 3 phoney narratives at least: guy hanging from our helicopter, dogs left on the runway, and abandoning americans (they had MONTHS to leave!) and then call me unpatriotic because I don't believe their narrative? Nah, we'll just hold up a mirror at that point.

Don't forget, Dan: nothing - NOTHING - pisses them off like their own tactics used against them. They can't handle it.

Eh. These MAGA guys wait until a dem is in office and then question e1's patriotism that doesn't react to their propaganda. They pushed 3 phoney narratives at least: guy hanging from our helicopter, dogs left on the runway, and abandoning americans (they had MONTHS to leave!) and then call me unpatriotic because I don't believe their narrative? Nah, we'll just hold up a mirror at that point.

Don't forget, Dan: nothing - NOTHING - pisses them off like their own tactics used against them. They can't handle it.
You forget that “these guys” are individuals with their individual identities and belief systems. You do everyone a disservice when you impose your perceived group identity on one person and accuse him of something he may not have done or said, declare him “guilty” and demand he prove his innocence. Yeah, yeah, I know: “they” do it to you, too. But you do not correct another person’s tactical error by using it yourself, that doubles the mistake and further divides. Somebody has to be the better man. It could be you being the better man.

• Haha

You can have the dogs and the hanging man. I would conceed those two, each side has thier propaganda on those two stories... but the leaving Americans in Afghanistan...well your going to have eat that shit sandwich. Quiet honestly if I were you I would be wishing it was the other way around.

You forget that “these guys” are individuals with their individual identities and belief systems. You do everyone a disservice when you impose your perceived group identity on one person and accuse him of something he may not have done or said, declare him “guilty” and demand he prove his innocence. Yeah, yeah, I know: “they” do it to you, too. But you do not correct another person’s tactical error by using it yourself, that doubles the mistake and further divides. Somebody has to be the better man. It could be you being the better man.
I'm hung up on their deliberate misinformation and insistence that I either believe and accept it or I'm unpatriotic. And on your failure to acknowledge it. That's bad faith, imo.

Yes, it's an awful, anti-intellectual, divisive, tactic. I agree. It's also lazy.

You can have the dogs and the hanging man. I would conceed those two, each side has thier propaganda on those two stories... but the leaving Americans in Afghanistan...well your going to have eat that shit sandwich. Quiet honestly if I were you I would be wishing it was the other way around.
Who is left behind that couldn't or wouldn't get out when told 4 months ago?

I'm hung up on their deliberate misinformation and insistence that I either believe and accept it or I'm unpatriotic. And on your failure to acknowledge it. That's bad faith, imo.

Yes, it's an awful, anti-intellectual, divisive, tactic. I agree. It's also lazy.
And no, i dont have "propoganda" on those stories. Wtf?!?! The stories were objectively not true. They were not hanging that man. Pointing out a lie is not propoganda, but making it the functional equivalent of propoganda IS. Why would you characterize correcting objectively untrue facts that were widely circulated as propaganda?

ADVERTISEMENT