ADVERTISEMENT

Germany dragging Europe into recession

Was this the one that was supposed to start the minute Trump stepped into the White House?
No the one that’s seems to be starting this week, The chances of recession are above 50% and with inverted yield curve crossing its breaking point today, every time that has happened in the past leads to a recession. Every time. Trump could change his approach and fix this shit but I doubt that ever happens.

Reactions: Ponca Dan
No the one that’s seems to be starting this week, The chances of recession are above 50% and with inverted yield curve crossing its breaking point today, every time that has happened in the past leads to a recession. Every time. Trump could change his approach and fix this shit but I doubt that ever happens.
What would he need to change in order to fix this shit?

What would he need to change in order to fix this shit?
Pull back on the Tariffs, leave the Fed alone, stop tweeting about private business and trying to juice this economy with sugar it only leads to a crash after a relatively short high. However the President shouldn’t be listening to me he should be listening to his advisors. He is not.

I was wondering who the Trump supporters would try to find to point the blame away from him. Now I know, it’s Germany’s fault!

Reactions: Pokeabear
Pull back on the Tariffs, leave the Fed alone, stop tweeting about private business and trying to juice this economy with sugar it only leads to a crash after a relatively short high. However the President shouldn’t be listening to me he should be listening to his advisors. He is not.
You forgot about his ties. They’re entirely too long.

When you have the entire Democratic party that would rather see a recession than give Trump one tiny legislative win and nonstop bad mouthing by the MSM it is not surprising a downturn might occur.

Add in Europe's utter determination to destroy it's economy with unrestricted immigration, and taxes, you will get negative results.

The sad part is Dems and lefties have been praying and trying their best for an economic downturn.

My cab drivers is Greece called Merkel Mrs. Hitler and referred to her rein in Germany as "The Fourth Reich." The Greeks in general (among others) hate the German Government and how between them and a few other entities in the EU have ruined other countries economies while profiting from others misfortune. Course some of those countries have been basket cases forever with unsustainable economic models, but the conversion to the EU was a disaster for the Greeks especially.

My cab drivers is Greece called Merkel Mrs. Hitler and referred to her rein in Germany as "The Fourth Reich." The Greeks in general (among others) hate the German Government and how between them and a few other entities in the EU have ruined other countries economies while profiting from others misfortune. Course some of those countries have been basket cases forever with unsustainable economic models, but the conversion to the EU was a disaster for the Greeks especially.
The Greeks need to get their house in order. Why does everyone only blame others for their problems? Because it’s easy, self reflection and repentance are hard.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
The problem with Europe isn't that Germany is causing a recession. Its that Germany controls the fiscal policy for the Euro and has a tight fiscal policy while much of the EU needs a much looser (aka lower interest rates) fiscal policy.

Reactions: Marshal Jim Duncan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT