ADVERTISEMENT

George W. Bush to throw out first pitch.....

tenor.gif

LOL I love watching the GOP come apart at the seams. Inject this in my veins.

I TOLD you guys ETTD, didn't I?

Reactions: davidallen
LOL I love watching the GOP come apart at the seams. Inject this in my veins.

I TOLD you guys ETTD, didn't I?

the Republicans are splitting because team red is sliding to the left. Team blue is staying together because they are willing to go full transgender commie

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
the Republicans are splitting because team red is sliding to the left. Team blue is staying together because they are willing to go full transgender commie

They seem to be splitting over donald trump.
that was actually a pretty impressive dodge shoe move
That little duck/bob was athletic-- the only presidential thing he ever did.

Still, it would've been boss if he'd have caught it and then rocked and fired it back chin high.
Global elite scumbag Bush- part of the deep state and killed 100s of thousands of our young soldiers- pure D simple

Nobody from the right ever said this pre-Trump. It was such a stupid farce, and no republicans ever said a thing before '16.

Still, it would've been boss if he'd have caught it and then rocked and fired it back chin high.

Nobody from the right ever said this pre-Trump. It was such a stupid farce, and no republicans ever said a thing before '16.
Erroneous but what the heck would it matter anyways? Maybe some saw how we didn't have to have establishment POS innoffice- we could actually get someone who keeps the citizens in mind in making decisions.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

And we were too busy arguing against the evil anti American leftist liberals To bash Bush- how about that

You are so full of shyt. Plenty of people on the right said exactly this. It's one of the reasons Odumbass got elected.

You are so full of shyt. Plenty of people on the right said exactly this. It's one of the reasons Odumbass got elected.
Oh bullshit. No they didn't. They were all screaming for war. I remember Pat Buchanan was against it and I can't remember anyone else. None of the bornfollowes on here had any problem with it until Biff game the go ahead in '16.

Ya'll should be embarrassed to be such BornFollowers. I swear you're like sheep waiting on Massah to tell you what to think.

Oh bullshit. No they didn't. They were all screaming for war. I remember Pat Buchanan was against it and I can't remember anyone else. None of the bornfollowes on here had any problem with it until Biff game the go ahead in '16.

Ya'll should be embarrassed to be such BornFollowers. I swear you're like sheep waiting on Massah to tell you what to think.
Since you leftist pussies are so big on "links," show me the link where the so-called "born followers" on this board were clamoring for war.

Since you leftist pussies are so big on "links," show me the link where the so-called "born followers" on this board were clamoring for war.

Riiiiiiiiight. Let me start searching up posts from 10 years ago to satisfy a troll. That'd be smart use of time.

Riiiiiiiiight. Let me start searching up posts from 10 years ago to satisfy a troll. That'd be smart use of time.
Hell, search under your old alias, and while you're at it, check your buddy Pokebear's posts. Surely Shirley, you can find something to back up your usual mindless bullshit.

Hell, search under your old alias, and while you're at it, check your buddy Pokebear's posts. Surely Shirley, you can find something to back up your usual mindless bullshit.

How deep are you into the bottle yet? We have another half hour before you're done for the day?

ADVERTISEMENT