ADVERTISEMENT

George Santos

whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout

GOP voters elected a total fraud and criminal and the Speaker of the house is taking care of him, lol. GOP knows their sheep.
As Democrats have done the same but strangely enough you don't have a problem with Democrats just Republicans, which is the point.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
As Democrats have done the same but strangely enough you don't have a problem with Democrats just Republicans, which is the point.
LOL no, my friend, they have not. I know you wanna whatabout it but they simply haven't. Keep repeating the MAGA dogma though.

This is why you keep losing, cults don't win in the long run. You need to think independently instead of listening to opinion makers for conservatives. Everyone recognizes what a freak this guy is.

LOL no, my friend, they have not. I know you wanna whatabout it but they simply haven't. Keep repeating the MAGA dogma though.

This is why you keep losing, cults don't win in the long run. You need to think independently instead of listening to opinion makers for conservatives. Everyone recognizes what a freak this guy is.

Have you looked?

Or do you just parrot what’s put in front of you?

DaNang Dick and more recently Joe Biden beg to differ.

If Santos was a Demorat you would be defending and supporting like you do all the other despicable Democrats. How do I know that, your defense and support of Biden.

Santos isn’t a Democrat tho. It’s got nothing to do with Democrats until it actually does…

Since Santos has proudly proclaimed he won’t resign - something a compelling majority of his Republican voters want - the only recourse for removal is a 2/3 vote, which means it’s gonna take Republican votes to oust him…and you know it.

carry on

Who is crazier @ClintonDavidScott or Santos?

I’m definitely crazier…the nerve of you to second-guess yourself and mine…you of all message-board-certified psychologists shouldn’t fvck around with sloppy diagnoses.

You’re better than that, JV. I’ve seen your game in high gear…slumming with the likes of @GunsOfFrankEaton and @CoastGuardCowboy …trolling with the least common denominator for emotional support…

Sad…

carry on

I’m definitely crazier…the nerve of you to second-guess yourself and mine…you of all message-board-certified psychologists shouldn’t fvck around with sloppy diagnoses.

You’re better than that, JV. I’ve seen your game in high gear…slumming with the likes of @GunsOfFrankEaton and @CoastGuardCowboy …trolling with the least common denominator for emotional support…

Sad…

carry on
I like the new you.

blob

As time goes by I am more convinced the Kamala veep pick is truly some 4D chess by Biden’s handlers.

Given her inability to construct coherent sentences when speaking, it was certainly risky. But it checked diversity boxes (real or perceived, not that it matters in the election) and IMO guarantees that the GOP won’t get serious about ousting Biden, despite all the corruption noise.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT