ADVERTISEMENT

George Santos

“CNN has previously reported that the campaign reported 37 expenses of $199.99, one penny below the threshold above which campaigns are required to retain receipts. In its complaint, the Campaign Legal Center argued that the sheer number of these $199.99 expenses is "implausible" and asked the FEC to investigate whether Santos has falsified his filings.”

carry on

What’s the problem with what McCarthy said? It’s sounds perfectly logical and if he doesn’t follow through then you guys can get back in a circle, but it seems like an investigation and appropriate response is right on track. I can’t wait to see what else this guy has been up to, but is it much worse than getting pegged by a Chinese spy? Have some perspective boys.

Is this now an extreme position to the borderline personality crowd?

lol it's already proven he's lied numerous times... goodness.
Schiff has already been proven to lie numerous times, yet he is still allowed to serve on committees. Not taking up for the guy by any means but where is the equal treatment? I'm all for investigating Santos and Schiff and if they have lied, which they both have they should be removed from Congress and never allowed to serve again.

lol it's already proven he's lied numerous times... goodness.

So in your world politicians who are proven liars are not allowed on committees. Care to take a crack at what you think that looks like?

It’s obvious this sticks out to you because it is salacious and the press is selling a lot of advertising for your clicks, but I can’t remember you going this wild for other proven liars in Congress.

Schiff has already been proven to lie numerous times, yet he is still allowed to serve on committees. Not taking up for the guy by any means but where is the equal treatment? I'm all for investigating Santos and Schiff and if they have lied, which they both have they should be removed from Congress and never allowed to serve again.
Calling a spade a spade is not me advocating for Schiff or a Chinese spy guy or someone who married their brother. None of them should be on committees IMO

I'm in agreement with you. There wasn't the massive reaction to Schiff lying over and over again or someone allegedly marrying their brother... or having an affair with a Chinese spy. Double standard for sure.

@Sunburnt Indian did we ever find your grandson in DC? Do we need to organize an extraction mission? We have militant patriots stacked on 6 inch centers around here, just say the word.
@Sunburnt Indian I know we've disagreed on an awful lot through the years but I've always appreciated your take and enjoyed the missives from your Grandson. I've asked a couple times if you've heard from that grandson in DC with this Santos stuff going on and you haven't responded. You obviously you haven't heard back. I know you haven't been feeling well since the vaccine, and when I think of Santos getting his rouge hands on your grandson it makes my blood boil. Look at Santos' smile.
Fm2F4udaMAA3e5u

Just look at him. He's probably thinking of what he did to your grandson in those pictures. Especially the one on the left. Well, my friend, I'll be damned if we let that innocent texas farmboy grandson of yours be victimized by a DC tranny while you're down.

Your grandson is on the third floor of a K Street lobby firm/safehouse Kevin McCarthy keeps, and yes, Santos and Gym Jordan frequent that safehouse, probably just for young fellows like your grandson. Sunny, I want you to read this very closely: We're getting him out.

Here's the plan. At 1800 hours tomorrow:

@Ponca Dan will stop anyone in drag that comes by and tie their ass down with the most passive aggressive questions you can imagine. "Gosh, hey fella, I think you got some lipstick or something there?" Dan can keep any tranny frozen for at least 20 minutes for this thing to work. Any doms will be distracted by @CBradSmith and his cute self. Brad will be wearing shorts and having a FABULOUS hair day right there in front of the building, so any Butch types that might meddle will be distracted by Brad long after we've left DC with Junior.

@2012Bearcat is gonna toss Flailey up through the 3rd floor window, and Flailey is gonna find your grandson, drug him with a syringe or dart gun (Flailey's choice, we don't micromanage), and push his inert body out the window on a mattress and big pile of swag that @22LR and @Marocain Poke will have in the back of flatbed, parked right under the window. @Marocain Poke will have some righteous blunts ready in case the grandson's fall is traumatic.

@wyomingosualum and I are across the street, on the roof. I'm gonna have a wrist rocket slingshot zeroed in at 100 yards and he's gonna have his old .25 titty derringer he confiscated one night to cover our backs. (We really did think this through). Swift energy will be delivered in very tight (or not) places if need be. Whari and his militia are right around the corner in case it gets away from Wyo and me (which it won't). If it does though, feds better pray Meal Team 6 isn't called.

@soonerinlOUisiana and @Alpha Woke are going to stay at the hotel and shovel dog shit.

@ClintonDavidScott and @OKSTATE1 are running command and control and handling any questions during the operation. OKSTATE1 will keep all answers under 20,000 words and "Carry on" will be used to terminate each statement.

We couldn't get @davidallen to stop all calls, texts, and emails going in and out of the building (something about sacrificing google's reliability), but he did say he would tell us what they were, so that's pretty good.

@Sunburnt Indian I hope you know not just any internet community would do this for you. We'll keep you posted.

Last edited:
@Sunburnt Indian I know we've disagreed on an awful lot through the years but I've always appreciated your take and enjoyed the missives from your Grandson. I've asked a couple times if you've heard from that grandson in DC with this Santos stuff going on and you haven't responded. You obviously you haven't heard back. I know you haven't been feeling well since the vaccine, and when I think of Santos getting his rouge hands on your grandson it makes my blood boil. Look at Santos' smile.
Fm2F4udaMAA3e5u

Just look at him. He's probably thinking of what he did to your grandson in those pictures. Especially the one on the left. Well, my friend, I'll be damned if we let that innocent texas farmboy grandson of yours be victimized by a DC tranny while you're down.

Your grandson is on the third floor of a K Street lobby firm/safehouse Kevin McCarthy keeps, and yes, Santos and Gym Jordan frequent that safehouse, probably just for young fellows like your grandson. Sunny, I want you to read this very closely: We're getting him out.

@Ponca Dan will stop anyone in drag that comes by and tie their ass down with the most passive aggressive questions you can imagine. "Gosh, hey fella, I think you got some lipstick or something there?" Dan can keep any tranny frozen for at least 20 minutes for this thing to work. Any doms will be distracted by @CBradSmith and his cute self. Brad will be wearing shorts and having a FABULOUS hair day right there in front of the building, so any Butch types that might meddle will be distracted by Brad long after we've left DC with Junior.

@2012Bearcat is gonna toss Flailey up through the 3rd floor window, and Flailey is gonna find your grandson, drug him with a syringe or dart gun (Flailey's choice, we don't micromanage), and push his inert body out the window on a mattress and big pile of swag that @22LR and @Marocain Poke will have in the back of flatbed, parked right under the window. @Marocain Poke will have some righteous blunts ready in case the grandson's fall is traumatic.

@wyomingosualum and I are across the street, on the roof. I'm gonna have a wrist rocket slingshot zeroed in at 100 yards and he's gonna have his old .25 titty derringer he confiscated one night to cover our backs. (We really did think this through). Swift energy will be delivered in very tight (or not) places if need be. Whari and his militia are right around the corner in case it gets away from Wyo and me (which it won't). If it does though, feds better pray Meal Team 6 isn't called.

@soonerinlOUisiana and @Alpha Woke are going to stay at the hotel and shovel dog shit.

@ClintonDavidScott and @OKSTATE1 are running command and control and handling any questions during the operation. OKSTATE1 will keep all answers under 20,000 words and "Carry on" will be used to terminate each statement.

We couldn't get @davidallen to stop all calls, texts, and emails going in and out of the building (something about sacrificing google's reliability), but he did say he would tell us what they were, so that's pretty good.

@Sunburnt Indian I hope you know not just any internet community would do this for you. We'll keep you posted.

1900 Sys walks into a house for a “date.”

1901 Chris Hansen walks into room

Last edited:
Fm2F4udaMAA3e5u

One of your most creative ever. Bravo.

The base, Whari. And the Speaker, lol. Just the people that elect and then elevate him. He truly is a great representative of the 21st century Republican.

Only in the mind of people like you and I think you know where you rank on the reasonableness scale.

Reams of evidence don't mean shit no matter which side of the aisle yer on. Politicians are above the law. Our political atmosphere is a true reality soap opera.

An assertion backed by reams of evidence lol

carry on
You have all the evidence you need you just refuse to see it.
Santos, McConnell, Graham, Trump although not on the scale you believe, Liz Cheney, Adam Kinzinger, Madison Cawthorn, Mark Stanford just off the top of my head for Republicans. Now lets look at the Democrat liars I can name off the top of my head, Biden, Obama, both Clinton's, Richard DaNang Dick Blumenthall, Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, Eric Swalloswell, Jerry Nadler, Chuck Schumer, Merrick Garland, Eric Holder, Fetterman, every member of the squad, every Democrat that pushed the Russian Collusion BS, every FBI/DOJ official that pushed the Russian BS lies, Anthony Weiner, Eliot Spitzer, Beto O'rourke all without thinking about it.

You have all the evidence you need you just refuse to see it.
Santos, McConnell, Graham, Trump although not on the scale you believe, Liz Cheney, Adam Kinzinger, Madison Cawthorn, Mark Stanford just off the top of my head for Republicans. Now lets look at the Democrat liars I can name off the top of my head, Biden, Obama, both Clinton's, Richard DaNang Dick Blumenthall, Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, Eric Swalloswell, Jerry Nadler, Chuck Schumer, Merrick Garland, Eric Holder, Fetterman, every member of the squad, every Democrat that pushed the Russian Collusion BS, every FBI/DOJ official that pushed the Russian BS lies, Anthony Weiner, Eliot Spitzer, Beto O'rourke all without thinking about it.
whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout

GOP voters elected a total fraud and criminal and the Speaker of the house is taking care of him, lol. GOP knows their sheep.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT