ADVERTISEMENT

"Genius" 45 Explains Fifth Amendment

"like Watergate only worse"

54u.gif

Do you suppose he had more or less than President Obama or about the same?
Well any number would be greater than 0 so yeah I would say Trump unlawfully retained infinitely more material than Obama. You realize that Obama gets occasional briefing as he retained his security clearance while Trump did not?

Well any number would be greater than 0 so yeah I would say Trump unlawfully retained infinitely more material than Obama. You realize that Obama gets occasional briefing as he retained his security clearance while Trump did not?
Awww bless your heart, pop a gummy tubby.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I certainly hope Obama is getting daily security briefings, after all he’s running the country not that idiot they have in the White House

Reactions: Ponca Dan
I wonder why that is. As I understand it the sitting president is the one who determines if an ex-president would be privy to classified information. Shocking that Biden would not afford Trump the courtesy traditionally granted to ex-presidents. But that’s okay, David, go ahead and pretend Trump has been denied access by an independent agency. Giving out the whole truth, especially when it comes to DJT, has never been your style.

I wonder why that is. As I understand it the sitting president is the one who determines if an ex-president would be privy to classified information. Shocking that Biden would not afford Trump the courtesy traditionally granted to ex-presidents. But that’s okay, David, go ahead and pretend Trump has been denied access by an independent agency. Giving out the whole truth, especially when it comes to DJT, has never been your style.
Courtesy? I think you meant privilege. As in something one earns via demonstration of good judgement. With that clarification I think you’ll find your answer.

Courtesy? I think you meant privilege. As in something one earns via demonstration of good judgement. With that clarification I think you’ll find your answer.

Call it what you want, David (as if you wouldn’t anyway), the brain dead sitting president is the responsible party. That must be an answer you want to avoid, understandably so for someone like yourself who has been so psychologically traumatized by Hillary’s humiliating comeuppance.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Maybe, probably. But more likely it is just plain Democrat hatred of the man that is the prime motivator.
Do you think Joe was employing some of that 4D chess type of strategery that Mega used to talk about? A fiendishly brilliant plan if so….

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT