ADVERTISEMENT

"Gated communities" in Edmond

We pretty much don't want anyone driving around our homes. Especially the white trash.

Gated community's have to maintain their own road. I've lived in a gated community for 20 years. All the lot are 1 acre +. East i35 is the nicest area in Okc. Nichols still won't allow gated communities.

Originally posted by shortbus:
Because freakin theives! Packages getting stolen off porches right now is a perfect example.
But there have been plenty of instances where people have come outside to find their cars on blocks!
Posted from Rivals Mobile
If only somebody would invent something that would have four walls with a motorized door wide enough on one of them for cars to get into where you could pull them in and out which could help prevent such a thing from happening. Now that's a billion dollar idea!

This post was edited on 12/24 6:17 PM by orangepride2002

I live in a nice neighborhood in Edmond call Arbor Creek. I wish we had a gates. We have all sorts of crooks driving through at night and breaking into vehicles and mailboxes. I had my truck broken into last month. I forget to lock it for one night and left my wallet in my center console accidentally and bam all gone. Neighbor had his truck broken into as well and had all his hunting rifles and shotguns stolen. Gates would definitely help.

Gates are not fool proof and thieves can get through them but they are a deterrent.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT