ADVERTISEMENT

Gable Steveson WWE

It is an NIL deal that then transitions into a talent contract after he graduates.

God I hope Ferrari whips that punks ass.

I wouldn’t bet on it. The dude is big and fast and strong. AJ has those going for him too, but the size difference is huge.

Not going to happen regardless. AJ isn’t moving up anytime soon. Could potentially do it in the future but just isn’t big enough right now.

Both guys are great for college wrestling and this Gable deal is also really good. Would love to see AJ do something similar in a few years.

Why do you think he’s a punk? He very well may be, but everything I’ve ever seen with him he seems like a pretty good guy.

He came into college and had a very cocky attitude and has sort of leaned into that persona. The lead up to and his time at the Olympics showed a different and much more likable side of him.

He came into college and had a very cocky attitude and has sort of leaned into that persona. The lead up to and his time at the Olympics showed a different and much more likable side of him.

So perfect for his future career!

Did anybody else see the video of AJ faking a takedown on Gable as the picture of NCAA champions was breaking up? So funny. Gable jumped like he’d seen a snake. That was right when they had been doing their bad blood routine. AJ played it perfectly.

Reactions: driad
Gable going to wrestle at Minnesota means he has to forfeit the $250,000 for winning gold in Tokyo.

Pretty sure when Kyle Snyder won in 2016, the $250K was put into a trust for him until he graduated.

I think Aj and Gable are more friendly than they let on and AJ is a showman so he sells it well

Reactions: osu2082
They talked it out at nationals. AJ was joking around but it was funny.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT