ADVERTISEMENT

FUBO

I briefly looked at it but went with Youtube TV - which covers ESPN channels, FS1 and FS2, Fox Sports regional, etc.

Reactions: MegaPoke
YouTube TV and PlayStation Vue are the best for sports viewing.

the problem with streaming is if you have many tv's you end up having to buy some kind of streaming device to make them all work...like roku, etc. I guess it would still be cheaper in the long run than paying $180 month for direct tv.

What internet speed is required for satisfactory youtubetv viewing?

05b0210dd07df25a0ae3748125ad47dd.jpg

Reactions: Rulz and CBradSmith
I cut the cord and now use Hulu with live and showtime add on, Netflix, and Amazon Prime Video. I still get my sports with Hulu Live. Pay less than half of what I was paying for cable.

I cut the cord and now use Hulu with live and showtime add on, Netflix, and Amazon Prime Video. I still get my sports with Hulu Live. Pay less than half of what I was paying for cable.

I didn't like the UI for hulu live, and they don't have local ABC live (or didn't when I tried it)

If you're looking to cut the cord, keep your TV service and do the trial for ALL of the services and see which one fits you best. What works for me may not work for you, you may like the UI for one service that I hated etc etc. The brilliant thing about these services is they all over at least a 5 day trial (some 7) and there are no contracts so even if you try it for a month you can move to another one.

I didn't like the UI for hulu live, and they don't have local ABC live (or didn't when I tried it)

If you're looking to cut the cord, keep your TV service and do the trial for ALL of the services and see which one fits you best. What works for me may not work for you, you may like the UI for one service that I hated etc etc. The brilliant thing about these services is they all over at least a 5 day trial (some 7) and there are no contracts so even if you try it for a month you can move to another one.
I didn't like the UI at first either, but they have recently updated it and it is much better now. I can actually list my recent channels or all channels and see what is currently playing on all of them and scroll through a guide-like UI now. I can also do live on my PC web browser now also which is really nice.

I just switched to Directv Now. Tried YouTube for a week and was going to stay but the internet side of things was going to double breaking up the at&t bundle.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT