ADVERTISEMENT

From 'no crisis' to 'breaking point': Mainstream media changes its tune on border crisis

Cause and effect. This has been explained. Every time trump threatens to close the border there is a rush to said border. He has created this current situation by exacerbating fears. He presides by fear.

Cause and effect. This has been explained. Every time trump threatens to close the border there is a rush to said border. He has created this current situation by exacerbating fears. He presides by fear.

Oh so these people aren’t in danger or in poverty? It’s just trumps words that tractor beams them here?

At what number of illegals did you personally decide there was a crisis at the border?

0% chance you answer that.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Oh so these people aren’t in danger or in poverty? It’s just trumps words that tractor beams them here?
At what number of illegals did you personally decide there was a crisis at the border?

0% chance you answer that.
Most are. Trumps words are part of a whole. For your second set of quotations, I’ll answer in only one, I can multi task like that. I’m not sure that I have.

Cause and effect. This has been explained. Every time a Lib Politician threatens to outlaw a gun there is a rush to purchase such gun. Lib Politicians have created this current situation by exacerbating fears. They preside by fear

Cause and effect. This has been explained. Every time a Lib Politician threatens to outlaw a gun there is a rush to purchase such gun. Lib Politicians have created this current situation by exacerbating fears. They preside by fear
So you own a bump stock? Big high capacity magazine owner? When’s the last time a GUN was threatens by actual legislation by a Liberaly controlled administration? Your premise isn’t necessarily wrong, it’s simple. Also apples to oranges. You can’t run out and buy an illegal immigrant. Well unless your Robert Kraft or Home Depot.

So you own a bump stock? Big high capacity magazine owner? When’s the last time a GUN was threatens by actual legislation by a Liberaly controlled administration? Your premise isn’t necessarily wrong, it’s simple. Also apples to oranges. You can’t run out and buy an illegal immigrant. Well unless your Robert Kraft or Home Depot.

Last week in Pittsburg

Most are. Trumps words are part of a whole. For your second set of quotations, I’ll answer in only one, I can multi task like that. I’m not sure that I have.

Can someone help me here, did zhe answer my question?

Last week in Pittsburg
Link? Not snotty just have no idea what you are referencing. The Mayor of Pittsburg banning assault rifles? I’m not sure how his office is considered an adminstation of the Federal Government, but I’ll conceed the point if you want to count local statutes.

Link? Not snotty just have no idea what you are referencing. The Mayor of Pittsburg banning assault rifles? I’m not sure how his office is considered an adminstation of the Federal Government, but I’ll conceed the point if you want to count local statutes.

You can also go out and buy illegal immigrants, it's part of the human trafficking component of the border crisis. It's estimated 50k individuals are brought across the US/Mexico border and sold every year

You can also go out and buy illegal immigrants, it's part of the human trafficking component of the border crisis. It's estimated 50k individuals are brought across the US/Mexico border and sold.

Libs want this so they can run on another reparations platform 200 years from now.

You can also go out and buy illegal immigrants, it's part of the human trafficking component of the border crisis. It's estimated 50k individuals are brought across the US/Mexico border and sold every year
At Home Depot?

Between this and 10Ks yearly deaths (growing) due to fentanyl, it's crazy that Pokebar just can't be bothered give enough fuc ks to have an opinion.

I haven't personally bought any firearms or accessories out of fear of them being made illegal but I have seen prices jump because of anti-gunners saying that they need to be made illegal

Guess you didn’t see the Robert kraft or Home Depot part of that statement.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT