ADVERTISEMENT

Free tickets

I'd be interested in a couple seats. My dad is now coming with me all the way from Alaska and I'm looking for 2 good seats now for both duals.

Reactions: driad
I'd be interested in a couple seats. My dad is now coming with me all the way from Alaska and I'm looking for 2 good seats now for both duals. If gypoke only needs 2, I’ll have 2 also for Saturday
I have 2 for sure for Friday - do you want them - I need name and phone number to transfer them

Two tickets and parking pass for Friday night were sent to SAWolverine. Let me know if you don't get them. I have two left for Friday night. Saturday tickets are gone.

Reactions: SAWolverine
How many tickets do you need SAWolverine ? You have mine and chasing thirty-five‘s tickets - hope you aren’t going to resell them

Tulsaaggie, I wanted to thank you for the tickets. I was able to take my 80 year old parents to their first collegiate dual. They are huge OSU fans as all three of their kids graduated from there. I did have an embarrassing moment as I jumped up yelling two with 2 fingers in the air when Spratley was close to getting a takedown. When I wrestled, takedowns were just two points, and I forgot they changed the scoring on that. Really cool of you to let me use your tickets. The wife and I have tickets to the big 12 tournament in Tulsa in March. If you are going, I would love to buy you a drink as a thank you.

Tulsaaggie, I wanted to thank you for the tickets. I was able to take my 80 year old parents to their first collegiate dual. They are huge OSU fans as all three of their kids graduated from there. I did have an embarrassing moment as I jumped up yelling two with 2 fingers in the air when Spratley was close to getting a takedown. When I wrestled, takedowns were just two points, and I forgot they changed the scoring on that. Really cool of you to let me use your tickets. The wife and I have tickets to the big 12 tournament in Tulsa in March. If you are going, I would love to buy you a drink as a thank you.
Glad they enjoyed it - I’ll be at the big 12 also - lol I’m only 4 years younger than your parents

Reactions: driad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT