ADVERTISEMENT

Freaky Mueller Friday

Something bad is coming. Maybe not Friday, but it's coming for him to be ragetweeting. Nothing is more transparent to an enemy than a child POTUS that melts down in front of 56 million people like clockwork when he gets bad news. Wonder what it is?

He's such a moron. Look how he has gotten absolutely PLAYED by North Korea and China. He consecutively posted the most embarrassing diplomatic failures of my lifetime. The buffoon humiliated this country on an international stage.

He is our King George III.

Reactions: Pokeabear

Something bad is coming. Maybe not Friday, but it's coming for him to be ragetweeting. Nothing is more transparent to an enemy than a child POTUS that melts down in front of 56 million people like clockwork when he gets bad news. Wonder what it is?

He's such a moron. Look how he has gotten absolutely PLAYED by North Korea and China. He consecutively posted the most embarrassing diplomatic failures of my lifetime. The buffoon humiliated this country on an international stage.

He is our King George III.
Yeah shits getting lit today.

What are your thoughts on if/when the democrats start getting indicted? Mueller isn't tasked with targeting Republican, the investigation is bound to lead to discoveries of the DNC side being a subject of inquiry as well.

What are your thoughts on if/when the democrats start getting indicted? Mueller isn't tasked with targeting Republican, the investigation is bound to lead to discoveries of the DNC side being a subject of inquiry as well.

What are YOUR thoughts on that? Any specific names you think should be indicted?

What are YOUR thoughts on that? Any specific names you think should be indicted?

I think if you're not cheating, you're not trying -- just like the discussion we had the other day on voter fraud. Both sides probably committed crimes every opportunity they got.

If one went looking for things to prosecute, they would find them on both sides.

I think if you're not cheating, you're not trying -- just like the discussion we had the other day on voter fraud. Both sides probably committed crimes every opportunity they got.

If one went looking for things to prosecute, they would find them on both sides.

Sooooo...nothing but bullshit conjecture and assumption lol. More of the same from you

Very simple: Democrats should act ethically and place the interests of the country ahead of their own financial or political interests. I do not defend criminality or unethical conduct. Very easy position to take. No whataboutism, no "yeah but."

No, it's not easy to find things to prosecute if someone did nothing illegal. That's ANOTHER uninformed statement. Prosecutors in my experience don't file frivolous cases or cases they can't win. First, they don't have the time. Second, they don't like to lose. That's why I taunted your fellow cons on here that screamed HRC committed all these crimes -- so where's the charges? They screamed for a year how they wanted to lock her up. They have all republicans in control of the DOJ for two years and...... zilch. You'd think you'd start to reevaluate your sources of information at some point.

36916329_467320537062789_1853822616414978048_n.jpg

Reactions: TPOKE and AC_Exotic

More bullshit from the goon lol

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hillary-clinton-stupid-quote/

“This statement was not uttered by Hillary Clinton, nor was it published in the 2005 book Rewriting History by Dick Morris as something she ostensibly said. We found no record of this quote in any major publication or news account. In fact, the first mention of this item came in October 2015, more than a decade after Morris’ book was published, on a Tumblr page dedicated to generating fake Hillary Clinton quotes“

So ANOTHER conservative caught passing bullshit lies!

BWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA THEY'RE SO WRONG THEY GOTTA LIE AT EVERY TURN!

Reactions: Been Jammin
Very simple: Democrats should act ethically and place the interests of the country ahead of their own financial or political interests. I do not defend criminality or unethical conduct. Very easy position to take. No whataboutism, no "yeah but."

No, it's not easy to find things to prosecute if someone did nothing illegal. That's ANOTHER uninformed statement. Prosecutors in my experience don't file frivolous cases or cases they can't win. First, they don't have the time. Second, they don't like to lose. That's why I taunted your fellow cons on here that screamed HRC committed all these crimes -- so where's the charges? They screamed for a year how they wanted to lock her up. They have all republicans in control of the DOJ for two years and...... zilch. You'd think you'd start to reevaluate your sources of information at some point.

Your issue is that you are ignoring the DOJ IG's independent report that outlines potential illegal activity on the part of numerous Ds that should be pursued in their investigation of the DOJ and FBI.

Mueller has a the information referred to him by the IG Office, he wouldn't be just fishing.

More bullshit from the goon lol

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hillary-clinton-stupid-quote/

“This statement was not uttered by Hillary Clinton, nor was it published in the 2005 book Rewriting History by Dick Morris as something she ostensibly said. We found no record of this quote in any major publication or news account. In fact, the first mention of this item came in October 2015, more than a decade after Morris’ book was published, on a Tumblr page dedicated to generating fake Hillary Clinton quotes“

Look at this simp! He still thinks Snopes is legit! Lol!

It's a biased left-wing propaganda tool.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/06/snopes-facebook-google-fact-check/

Your issue is that you are ignoring the DOJ IG's independent report that outlines potential illegal activity on the part of numerous Ds that should be pursued in their investigation of the DOJ and FBI.

Mueller has a the information referred to him by the IG Office, he wouldn't be just fishing.

No, I'm not missing it, there's just no credibility to that talking point. That was some time ago. Nothing has been done. The reason is because they cannot get a conviction on anybody. It was totally blown out of proportion. Mueller isn't DOJ. The Republican DOJ can charge her today if they want to and anyone else. There simply is nothing to charge.

Look at this simp! He still thinks Snopes is legit! Lol!

It's a biased left-wing propaganda tool.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/06/snopes-facebook-google-fact-check/

Caught circulating a fictitious quote and.... You take issue with snopes. Not the lie, but snopes. The lie is ok.

Unreal.

Reactions: CSCOTTOSUPOKES
No, I'm not missing it, there's just no credibility to that talking point. That was some time ago. Nothing has been done. The reason is because they cannot get a conviction on anybody. It was totally blown out of proportion. Mueller isn't DOJ. The Republican DOJ can charge her today if they want to and anyone else. There simply is nothing to charge.

Caught circulating a fictitious quote and.... You take issue with snopes. Not the lie, but snopes. The lie is ok.

Unreal.

You think this is the first time Snopes has been caught skewering the truth?

Pull your head out of the sand.

Sooooo...nothing but bullshit conjecture and assumption lol. More of the same from you

Throwing names out would be the bullshit conjecture and assumptions....declining to do so is close to the opposite.

Throwing names out would be the bullshit conjecture and assumptions....declining to do so is close to the opposite.

Assumption that names exist, even if just for “optics” is exactly that...assumption lol. But keep going please haha

Unreal.

Mueller's obligations are to investigate Russian Interference and PUBLISH A REPORT.. He can indict directly or make criminal referrals, he's not responsible for convictions..

Mueller is DOJ. He reports directly to Rosenstein. His letterhead displays the DOJ seal, etc. His web page is part of the DOJ website https://www.justice.gov/sco

It's funny that you think the IG report is limited to Hillary, although it's not set in stone that's dead either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT