ADVERTISEMENT

frankfurt

Can we get a transcript of his sworn testimony?

Maybe a court record of some type?

Original sources instead of the Magasphere?

Sounds fascinating.

TIA.

Unfortunately due to the leftist control and censorship of the MSM you will need to find it online. That is if you can get through the Google censors.

Here is the live feed if you are interested.

I looked.

Couldn't find one.

Do you have a problem with asking for evidence or original source documents from purveyors and promoters of propositions from the MAGAsphere?

Seems fair to me.
I'm gonna pretend you can't find the article I stumbled on on Google News an hour ago and the link 2012Bearcat posted above and choose to feel honored that you believe those of us not in the legal profession would have expertise lacking in those that actually profess to work in it.

I'm gonna pretend you can't find the article I stumbled on on Google News an hour ago and the link 2012Bearcat posted above and choose to feel honored that you believe those of us not in the legal profession would have expertise lacking in those that actually profess to work in it.

Cool.

I'll just point out that no one I asked provided any transcript or any sworn testimony.

At least this dog and pony show after Arizona has certified its votes happened in a hotel ballroom instead of in front of a landscaping shop.

Can we get a transcript of his sworn testimony?

Maybe a court record of some type?

Original sources instead of the Magasphere?

Sounds fascinating.

TIA.

you got joe biden saying they were running the biggest fraud yet lawyered him up

dropped off the flynn train when the
doj couldn’t drop the case

expounded on equal justice yet
reminisced with us about gene

i’m gonna get back to plucking grey out of my eyebrows

you got joe biden saying they were running the biggest fraud yet lawyered him up

dropped off the flynn train when the
doj couldn’t drop the case

expounded on equal justice yet
reminisced with us about gene

i’m gonna get back to plucking grey out of my eyebrows

Bless your heart.

A true believer you are.

I'll give you that.

Your press conference really isn't all that impressive. Curious what this cyber dude was doing inspecting packets from the voting machines - that kinda sounds like it might be a problem given it would mean he was sitting on the network intercepting packets at one end or the other. Look forward to the full write up...

Turns out it's not a "hearing" in a legal sense at all.

Also not an official legislative/legislature event at all.

Turns out that characterizing Phil Waldron as a "Special Cyber Warfare Military Commander" is a big stretch as well.

Well, if Miles' Taylor can be called a "Senior White House official" by the media, then calling Waldron a Cyber Warfare commander seems reasonable.

Your press conference really isn't all that impressive. Curious what this cyber dude was doing inspecting packets from the voting machines - that kinda sounds like it might be a problem given it would mean he was sitting on the network intercepting packets at one end or the other. Look forward to the full write up...

Not necessarily. Makes you wonder how much data is actually captured and maintained in those government server farms.

Reactions: iasooner1
Well, if Miles' Taylor can be called a "Senior White House official" by the media, then calling Waldron a Cyber Warfare commander seems reasonable.

Conversely, if you contend the first is unreasonable and misleading (as I do), the second is also unreasonable and misleading.

Reactions: hollywood
Just found the relevant testimony (it is at the -5:45:00 or so mark in the stream) - holy shit this is entertaining. The dude is pretty smart, but he sure makes a lot of huge leaps in his "analysis".

Reactions: Syskatine
Not necessarily. Makes you wonder how much data is actually captured and maintained in those government server farms.
Indeed. Now that I have watched his testimony he is not claiming that he measured machine to machine traffic but aggregate traffic. Which is basically meaningless IMO. As it does not identify what was behind a NAT nor even source and destination ports.

Reactions: Syskatine
Precedent was set by your team so go bitch to your employer and their ilk if you don't like being mislead.

Not my team. Not my employer either.

And you’re admitting your team is gonna be just like little biotches you’ve been making fun of for the past 4 years.

So we all got that going for us.

Reactions: davidallen
Not my team. Not my employer either.

And you’re admitting your team is gonna be just like little biotches you’ve been making fun of for the past 4 years.

So we all got that going for us.

At least you admit that you've been our biotch the last four years.

Libtards prefer the Trannie
Frank-N-Furter over frankfurt. More their speed.
93ab36be882d2838ea8ef61f412f4dff.jpg

At least you admit that you've been our biotch the last four years.

Not me.
David and Sys maybe.

CUp, definitely.

As long as you’re a mindless team player for either team like yourself....

You’re always the thinking man’s (like me) biotch.

Not me.
David and Sys maybe.

CUp, definitely.

As long as you’re a mindless team player for either team like yourself....

You’re always the thinking man’s (like me) biotch.

David, Sys and CUp are 100% genuine. They don't disguise their allegiances.

Your words are to be taken with a grain of salt.

David, Sys and CUp are 100% genuine. They don't disguise their allegiances.

Your words are to be taken with a grain of salt.

LOL.

You just can't fathom a non-binary allegiance to principles instead of a "side".

I get it.

Bless your heart.

A true believer you are.

I'll give you that.

there was a time i didn’t have gray invading my eyebrows

i was triangulated with two colonels

not pencil pushing jag colonels

colonels who had their own tanks artillery and 1000 men who’s lives they were responsible for

one(you can go see a bridge he built in way north edmond) as he was setting the historical record straight kept glancing at me out of the corner of his eye

the other didn’t ask me to go grab them a drink, he stood as i stood.

when we got back to the house i asked my grandad if that happened why he wasn’t the general

grandad stirred the cube in his wellers and said randy there’s a saying in the guard

only two kinds of people make general

unemployed

and

state employed

so yes i’m a believer

no i’m not a fool

I don't find statements/suggestions that I am unprincipled particularly humorous.

How about you?

I forgot. It’s 2020. Humor and joking are a thing of the past and are now taboo. I should have known better. It was a play on words after setting yourself up for it. Sorry.

I forgot. It’s 2020. Humor and joking are a thing of the past and are now taboo. I should have known better. It was a play on words after setting yourself up for it. Sorry.

Questioning someone's principles has never been humorous or something to joke about to me.....and haven't ever been.

Yeah, you should have known better.

I accept your apology.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT