ADVERTISEMENT

Former Stanford Assistant

You saw who they hired, correct? ;_;
I know who they hired, but Ray showed tremendous loyalty to the kids. He stayed while Borelli left. I am also guessing that he was a thorn in the side of the administration and some big money asked for Koll to be the man. That is what I mean by what goes on behind the scenes.
Ray was a huge part of a very successful program and was loyal to the kids. That is not always enough to overcome what goes on behind the scenes.

I know who they hired, but Ray showed tremendous loyalty to the kids. He stayed while Borelli left. I am also guessing that he was a thorn in the side of the administration and some big money asked for Koll to be the man. That is what I mean by what goes on behind the scenes.
Ray was a huge part of a very successful program and was loyal to the kids. That is not always enough to overcome what goes on behind the scenes.
Ray sacrificed himself for the Stanford program. When you've to stand up and call out your bosses and it gets ugly and they remain your bosses your chances aren't good. Stanford was never gonna hire anyone from the old staff was never a option. Ray is a great coach and even a better human being the Bixby community is getting a loyal man.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT