ADVERTISEMENT

For @Syskatine

Fellow leftist Caitlin Johnstone wrote this one specifically for you:

"The US government is the most evil and destructive regime on this planet and you should want its leadership to be ineffectual and its agendas to fail."

Man Dan, you make no bones about being the leader of the Hate America crowd, do you?

"The US government is the most evil and destructive regime on this planet and you should want its leadership to be ineffectual and its agendas to fail."

Man Dan, you make no bones about being the leader of the Hate America crowd, do you?
That’s your take away? You should have followed her link. You have fallen hook line and sinker for the CIA/NSA propaganda. And you call yourself a leftist.

There are other links in the article and they lead to still more links exposing the indescribable evil our government’s security state - backed by both parties, mind you, which is one reason I say presidents don’t run that show, they’re expected to sell whatever schlock the security stare tells them to sell - perpetrates in our name, while we have become so manipulated and propagandized we don't even recognize it, and those that do and speak up are vilified that we hate America. Frankly, Sys, I expected better of you on this topic.

Last edited:
Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
That’s your take away? You should have followed her link. You have fallen hook line and sinker for the CIA/NSA propaganda. And you call yourself a leftist.

There are other links in the article and they lead to still more links exposing the indescribable evil our government’s security state - backed by both parties, mind you, which is one reason I say presidents don’t run that show, they’re expected to sell whatever schlock the security stare tells them to sell - perpetrates in our name, while we have become so manipulated and propagandized we don't even recognize it, and those that do and speak up are vilified that we hate America. Frankly, Sys, I expected better of you on this topic.
Dan, I appreciate skepticism towards the federal government and I appreciate people pointing out our excesses. I had a summer undergrad class once on our latin america foreign policy and it's shameful.

I disagree that our moral standing is so low in the world. It's a reeeally tough world out there and we've done some really shitty things, but you selectively omit the alternatives and relative dangers we've also avoided/defeated. I smh that you're so dismissive of Putin's malevolence.

I agree we shouldn't go to war over it, but the guy should pay dearly and not be appeased in any way. I'd think you'd be pulling for your president to help ukraine without a war, or at least with us not in it.

And neither me or any other dem on this board calls themselves leftists -- that's wingnut lingo. They're drones, they all use the same vocabulary like teenage girls.

• Haha
Reactions: Alpha Woke
Dan, I appreciate skepticism towards the federal government and I appreciate people pointing out our excesses. I had a summer undergrad class once on our latin america foreign policy and it's shameful.

I disagree that our moral standing is so low in the world. It's a reeeally tough world out there and we've done some really shitty things, but you selectively omit the alternatives and relative dangers we've also avoided/defeated. I smh that you're so dismissive of Putin's malevolence.

I agree we shouldn't go to war over it, but the guy should pay dearly and not be appeased in any way. I'd think you'd be pulling for your president to help ukraine without a war, or at least with us not in it.
You have noticed, have you not, that the US security apparatus is the only one still insisting a Russian invasion is imminent? Why do you suppose the Ukrainian government is telling Biden to cool his jets? Does Russia have military personnel in Ukraine? Does the US? Has Russia introduced billions of dollars of military weapons into the country? Has the US? Did you read a single one of the links Johnstone provided to prove her point? Have you ever once - one single time - read any information that contradicts what the CIA tells us? Have you observed that every single news outlet, from MSNBC to Fox, present us with retired CIA agents or retired military people to provide us with the “truth” of what’s going on in the world?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
You have noticed, have you not, that the US security apparatus is the only one still insisting a Russian invasion is imminent? Why do you suppose the Ukrainian government is telling Biden to cool his jets? Does Russia have military personnel in Ukraine? Does the US? Has Russia introduced billions of dollars of military weapons into the country? Has the US? Did you read a single one of the links Johnstone provided to prove her point? Have you ever once - one single time - read any information that contradicts what the CIA tells us? Have you observed that every single news outlet, from MSNBC to Fox, present us with retired CIA agents or retired military people to provide us with the “truth” of what’s going on in the world?
Dan, I am at least as skeptical of US Ukrainian policy as you are, but yeah Russia has placed troops and weapons in Ukraine.

And neither me or any other dem on this board calls themselves leftists -- that's wingnut lingo. They're drones, they all use the same vocabulary like teenage girls.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nope, definitely not leftists, except the ones who have explicitly stated they are like your syster toon_cents...

You also claimed to own 30 guns and are still falling for your Cankled Queen's RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA hoax. Sorry we don't believe anything you type.

Dan, I am at least as skeptical of US Ukrainian policy as you are, but yeah Russia has placed troops and weapons in Ukraine.
I don’t want to pretend that I know more about Russian/Ukrainian-Crimean history than I do, but this article is about a war that broke out 8 years ago when the US/EU/NATO tried a sleight of hand maneuver to surreptitiously drive Russia out of the Crimean naval station it was leasing at Sevastopol (sp?), the only warm water port Russia had. Crimea has a long history in connection with Russia, and for the most part its people sided with the Russians to drive out the Ukrainian forces. Once Crimea was secure Russia stopped and did not proceed further. (Compare that to the US securing Kuwait and then marching into Iraq.) So, yes, technically Russia has a military force in Crimea, but that is not germane to the discussion at hand IMO.

Last edited:
You have noticed, have you not, that the US security apparatus is the only one still insisting a Russian invasion is imminent? Why do you suppose the Ukrainian government is telling Biden to cool his jets?
No. Cite? The brits were pretty alarmed, as were other small eastern European countries. So correct me if we're the only one.

My assumption is that they do not want e1 like Klitschko forming alternative militia's and screwing up a coherent defense and 2) having anarchy pre-invasion (putin would love). Its a fair question, though. I don't know.

If they're not invading, why are you so riled up that we stay out of a non-existent war? Or are you just arguing the balls off every anti-american talking point right now?

I don’t want to pretend that I know more about Russian/Ukrainian-Crimean history than I do, but this article is about a war that broke out 8 years ago when the US/EU/NATO tried a sleight of hand maneuver to surreptitiously drive Russia out of the Crimean naval station it was leasing at Sevastopol (sp?), the only warm water port Russia had. Crimea has a long history in connection with Russia, and for the most part its people sided with the Russians to drive out the Ukrainian forces. Once Crimea was secure Russia stopped and did not proceed further. (Compare that to the US securing Kuwait and then marching into Iraq.) So, yes, technically Russia has a military force in Crimea, but that is not germane to the discussion at hand IMO.
Point stands that yes Russian troops and Russian arms are in Ukraine. Their military presence exceeds the US at this point.

No. Cite? The brits were pretty alarmed, as were other small eastern European countries. So correct me if we're the only one.

My assumption is that they do not want e1 like Klitschko forming alternative militia's and screwing up a coherent defense and 2) having anarchy pre-invasion (putin would love). Its a fair question, though. I don't know.

If they're not invading, why are you so riled up that we stay out of a non-existent war? Or are you just arguing the balls off every anti-american talking point right now?
They have no reason to invade as long as the US/NATO alliance stays out. That’s the point you seem to be missing, whether intentionally or you truly don’t get it I don’t know. And even though NATO has said it would invite Ukraine into the alliance since 2008 Russia has not invaded. They won’t feel like they need to until the day arrives that NATO formally invites them. But they could not make it any clearer that they will go to war when that happens. Our leaders either don’t understand the hornet’s nest they are poking, or they are hoping to prod Russia into war at which time they’ll say the Russians started it. As you are an example of a typical American I imagine most Americans will buy into the lie.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT