ADVERTISEMENT

For My Friends On The Left

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Particularly @Syskatine, @07pilt and @davidallen. JP Sears has convinced me you have been right all along. He has provided 10 reasons to fear freedom, which is what you have been telling me all these years. I’m sorry I didn’t get it before. God knows you have tried to educate me. But now I’m 100% on board with you. Freedom is a relic of the past. It belongs in the trash bin of history, just like you have been saying. I’m on your team now!

Particularly @Syskatine, @07pilt and @davidallen. JP Sears has convinced me you have been right all along. He has provided 10 reasons to fear freedom, which is what you have been telling me all these years. I’m sorry I didn’t get it before. God knows you have tried to educate me. But now I’m 100% on board with you. Freedom is a relic of the past. It belongs in the trash bin of history, just like you have been saying. I’m on your team now!

This guy is great- from the heart of Liberal idiot ville he speaks truth.

This guy is great- from the heart of Liberal idiot ville he speaks truth.
Well, I’m bitterly disappointed. I posted this 3 1/2 hours ago and so far not a single member of my new team has welcomed me aboard. Here I am, abandoning Team Liberty for the superior philosophy of Team Authority, loudly and proudly joining all the authoritarians, and so far not a single one has said “good job, Dan, we’re glad to have you.” Bitterly, bitterly disappointing.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Leftist have never understood that freedom is never free and can sometimes be very uncomfortable.
12 Bearcat I feel strongly also the right doesn't understand this also- everyone is so comfortable in their lives they can't see what's happening - or they at least can't leave
Comfyville to save the republic

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT