ADVERTISEMENT

For My Friend @davidallen

"My answer would’ve been blunt – What I like about being white is I’m free to think anything I like; believe anything politically and not be prejudged by liberals for it. I don’t have people assuming I vote a specific way, for a particular party, simply because of my skin color. That no matter what I believe, I won’t be called a traitor to my race, a sell-out, or some racial slur like “Uncle Tom,” or “Uncle Tim.”

What I like about being white is I don’t have to suffer the bigotry of leftists demanding I conform to how they insist I must think."

Ouch. We know where the regressives like dave and queefa's white guilt actually comes from, and this highlights it perfectly.

By the way, David, in an earlier thread you alluded to the notion of having a “white privilege” epiphany. The minute I read your post I was struck between the eyes that I am the recipient of white privilege. But I still don’t know what it means, or what I am supposed to do about it. I confess it was so gratifying to be allowed to drop my white guilt by having the epiphany. But is there anything else I am supposed to do now that I am one of the anointed? I regard you as my “white privilege/white guilt” mentor. Tell me the next step now that I have been baptized in the blood as it were.

By the way, David, in an earlier thread you alluded to the notion of having a “white privilege” epiphany. The minute I read your post I was struck between the eyes that I am the recipient of white privilege. But I still don’t know what it means, or what I am supposed to do about it. I confess it was so gratifying to be allowed to drop my white guilt by having the epiphany. But is there anything else I am supposed to do now that I am one of the anointed? I regard you as my “white privilege/white guilt” mentor. Tell me the next step now that I have been baptized in the blood as it were.
You really should learn how to use the "blue font". 😁

Reactions: iasooner2000
Oh boy. This should be good.

Oh boy. This should be good.
I think it would be very good of @davidallen to respond. I’m looking to him for guidance now that I’ve had the epiphany he told us about. Unfortunately it seems he has gone to ground and left me floating in the haze. Oh well, at least no one can accuse me of having white privilege now that I have publicly acknowledged it. You can’t understand how freeing it is! I hope you have your epiphany soon!

I think it would be very good of @davidallen to respond. I’m looking to him for guidance now that I’ve had the epiphany he told us about. Unfortunately it seems he has gone to ground and left me floating in the haze. Oh well, at least no one can accuse me of having white privilege now that I have publicly acknowledged it. You can’t understand how freeing it is! I hope you have your epiphany soon!
The only thing I've ever gotten from dave or pilt here regarding what they do about their white privilege is "don't be part of the problem." That's something I've done since I was a kid. I wonder why it has taken others so long to figure that out. That probably takes us right into their white guilt.

Dp92qCmX4AA1698

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT