ADVERTISEMENT

For @dnhall And @Syskatine

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Here’s an opinion piece from a very left wing intellectual that you would be advised to read and consider. It’s very long, maybe too long for your attention span, @Syskatine, but read the whole thing in sections. It might serve to open your eyes to how you’re being manipulated by elements of your own team.

Uh, Glenn Greenwald is a white supremacist OP.

denialism is a person's choice to deny reality as a way to avoid a psychologically uncomfortable truth. Denialism is an essentially irrational action that withholds the validation of a historical experience or event, when a person refuses to accept an empirically verifiable reality.

I look forward to reading this as soon as I get my eyesight back. In the meantime I am enjoying listening to the Greenwald/Robinson “debate” that is linked to in the original piece. You might like it as well. (For the record if you didn’t already know I have great esteem for Greenwald and Taibbi, two leftists that have given their all to persuade their fellow leftists the futility of putting all their marbles in the “hate Trump at the exclusion of promoting your principles” basket.)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT