ADVERTISEMENT

For @Davidallen

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Now that you’ve wrestled the title of “Self-Proclaimed Smartest Man On The Board” away from JD, I wonder if you would regale us with your 108 Google-fueled IQ as to what you expect the Democrats to accomplish in the next two years under the tutelage of Joe Biden.

Any ideas?

There should be no doubt that there were election “shenanigans” afoot, only the degree of the fraud is up to debate. I think even you have agreed to that much. So will the new leader of the Democratic Party encourage meaningful reform? And if he doesn’t get the backing of his own party will he issue EO’s so the public is assured of fair and balanced elections in the future?

Will Uncle Joe keep his word and put Beto O’Rourke in charge of assault weapon confiscation? If he does how do you think the gun owning American people will respond? If he doesn’t what response will he get from his hard-left, gun confiscating base?

Will Sleepy Joe be able to push through the Green New Deal? (On a side note does he even know what it is, what’s in it?). If he doesn’t how will America’s radical darling, AOC, and her merry band of followers react? If he does get it enacted will he be able to hold back the inevitable corruption it will engender? If it doesn’t produce the almost immediately positive results that are being claimed for it, will he buckle down and add even more government intervention, or will he call it the flop it certainly will be and slash it from his agenda?

Will the intellectual giant that is Joe Biden crush the pandemic of Covid? What’s his plan, do you know (Of course you do! You have Google to search for you!)? Do you agree with it?

Will our beloved leader Joe Biden bring an end to our endless wars? Any of them?

Now that your preferred candidate has seized the reins of power it would be appreciated by all us skeptics if you would show us the light!

I knew you would like it! I stayed up all night thinking of how to put it!

I especially like how neither one of has actually proclaimed such, but you reveal your own insecurities in claiming it.

It's very cute.

Reactions: davidallen
I especially like how neither one of has actually proclaimed such, but you reveal your own insecurities in claiming it.

It's very cute.
Nothing I like better than revealing my own insecurities. It’s been a long, long time since anybody called anything about me cute. I’ll take that as the compliment it was intended to be. I knew you liked me, JD! You just couldn’t bring yourself to admit it. It would ruin your long sought reputation as the curmudgeon of the board.

Nothing I like better than revealing my own insecurities. It’s been a long, long time since anybody called anything about me cute. I’ll take that as the compliment it was intended to be. I knew you liked me, JD! You just couldn’t bring yourself to admit it. It would ruin your long sought reputation as the curmudgeon of the board.

I wouldn't say I like you.

I have said i don't hate you.

If you take being "cute" here as a compliment from me, I'm sincerely happy for you.

Now that you’ve wrestled the title of “Self-Proclaimed Smartest Man On The Board” away from JD, I wonder if you would regale us with your 108 Google-fueled IQ as to what you expect the Democrats to accomplish in the next two years under the tutelage of Joe Biden.

Any ideas?

There should be no doubt that there were election “shenanigans” afoot, only the degree of the fraud is up to debate. I think even you have agreed to that much. So will the new leader of the Democratic Party encourage meaningful reform? And if he doesn’t get the backing of his own party will he issue EO’s so the public is assured of fair and balanced elections in the future?

Will Uncle Joe keep his word and put Beto O’Rourke in charge of assault weapon confiscation? If he does how do you think the gun owning American people will respond? If he doesn’t what response will he get from his hard-left, gun confiscating base?

Will Sleepy Joe be able to push through the Green New Deal? (On a side note does he even know what it is, what’s in it?). If he doesn’t how will America’s radical darling, AOC, and her merry band of followers react? If he does get it enacted will he be able to hold back the inevitable corruption it will engender? If it doesn’t produce the almost immediately positive results that are being claimed for it, will he buckle down and add even more government intervention, or will he call it the flop it certainly will be and slash it from his agenda?

Will the intellectual giant that is Joe Biden crush the pandemic of Covid? What’s his plan, do you know (Of course you do! You have Google to search for you!)? Do you agree with it?

Will our beloved leader Joe Biden bring an end to our endless wars? Any of them?

Now that your preferred candidate has seized the reins of power it would be appreciated by all us skeptics if you would show us the light!
Sorry Danny, you aren't worth the time... which is saying a lot really as I continue to respond to @HighStickHarry on occasion.

Reactions: CowboyJD
Sorry Danny, you aren't worth the time... which is saying a lot really as I continue to respond to @HighStickHarry on occasion.
Yeah, I’m sure you won’t answer because I’m not worth your time. Suggests to me you know your man’s agenda is a hideous pile of horse manure that will be strewn across this land, but your hatred of DJT is too intense for you to care.

That’s some serious anger issues you’ve got, my friend. You ought to seek help. It’s the kind of self induced stress that causes strokes. You’re too young.

I despise your politics, but I think we could be friends as long as we kept those kinds of opinion on the back burner. But, of course those kinds of opinion are what this message board is about. So I guess we’ll have to deal with it.

Please feel free to avoid answering the shit storm I plan on bringing down on your president and political party. But that isn’t going to keep it from pouring forth.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT