ADVERTISEMENT

For @davidallen

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Here’s Max Blumenthal and Aaron Mate, a couple of legit progressives talking about Ukraine in 2019, almost 2 1/2 years ago, when most of us weren’t giving it a second thought. Two things in the discussion stand out most to me. One is their horror that progressive hatred of Donald Trump had so tainted their rationality they did a 180 degree reversal from being anti-war to pro-war, their hatred made them easy targets for infiltration by the security state. And second, and more importantly to me, was their joy that conditions were ripe for peace to prevail in Ukraine. (2 1/2 years later the security state has managed to ratchet things into a full blown war. My opinion.). Anyway, on the off chance you are interested in hearing what honest independent progressives have to say rather than the compromised Hillary progressives, you should add these two to your list of people to pay attention to.

David, I’m bumping this because I didn’t want it to get lost in the pile before you get a chance to watch it. I posted something similar to this a few weeks ago by Glenn Greenwald, but it was over an hour long. This is one third the length.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT