ADVERTISEMENT

For all of those who didn't......

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
Yell and scream to fix 2020, get to say a damn word about election fraud this go around🤔

Corndog is about the only one that yelled and screamed although I remember a sunburn Indian also is about it, with a few others posting stuff about it, but not calling to fix it.

So it's a good question for all of those sheep that didn't call to fix 2020, do you get the bitch now?

You want to censor the free speech rights of those that in your opinion didn't raise enough hell about the 2020 election? Just because some of us didn't lose our minds everyday on a message board doesn't mean we didn't do anything about fixing the 2020 election. I would say those losing their minds on message boards actually made it harder to fix as they looked crazy and ruined any credibility the movement may of had. No offense but your approach didn't help, it made it damn near impossible.

You want to censor the free speech rights of those that in your opinion didn't raise enough hell about the 2020 election? Just because some of us didn't lose our minds everyday on a message board doesn't mean we didn't do anything about fixing the 2020 election. I would say those losing their minds on message boards actually made it harder to fix as they looked crazy and ruined any credibility the movement may of had. No offense but your approach didn't help, it made it damn near impossible.
Yeah y'all sit back and say NOTHING but think someone who actually tried doing something about it is off kilter- reap what you sow- most of the races run by dominion- not voters. Yeah your methodology of doing NOTHING but saying vote red is a way better option- have fun with more of the same.

Till it gets horrible enough the sheep think voting red and doing nothing else solves it all- kudos

Yeah y'all sit back and say NOTHING but think someone who actually tried doing something about it is off kilter- reap what you sow- most of the races run by dominion- not voters. Yeah your methodology of doing NOTHING but saying vote red is a way better option- have fun with more of the same.

Till it gets horrible enough the sheep think voting red and doing nothing else solves it all- kudos
Trump stabbed allies in the back over and over and over.

He's a petulant child.

Reactions: OKSTATE1

Who you going to vote for that will make any difference? Some third party candidate that doesn’t have a chance? Yea that makes about as much sense as voting for the Democrats that caused this mess

Reactions: AC2020
Who you going to vote for that will make any difference? Some third party candidate that doesn’t have a chance? Yea that makes about as much sense as voting for the Democrats that caused this mess
It's not about voting geez- it's about doing something to fix the system. Should have fixed the system demanding it be fixed last time now same old- your vote
Means NOTHING in this system sorry boys

Lol this thread - the Normies doing NOTHING bc have to get out of their comfort zone and admit they live in a country with stolen elections-
Banana republic controlled by the deep state- but we have a lab rat and TDS participating - keep 'em coming

I bet every single person on this thread except Corndog watched the establishment fake election crap on Fox fake news, that's almost sure money.🤓

Yeah way better now- Mean Tweets huh AC w/TDS. Enjoy what's about to unfold
Vote red woo hoo
I voted for Trump twice nitwit.

Trump is toxic. Time to let him go.

Time to drop the fairy tale Q imaginary world and step into the real world with the rest of us.

Again, anyone believes this system and our elections are fair just look at best example a total Marxist, baby killer, racist senator from Georgia can beat or tie Herschel Walker -
Anyone believes this is a total idiot...oh but y'all quote and listen to the polls the DS throw at y'all- Keep believing in this system. There's 1000 examples we can throw out but that one might be at the top.

Time to drop the fairy tale Q imaginary world and step into the real world with the rest of us.
Oooo the old Q comeback you keep throwing out- your tv told you that one sheep
Cmon you for something better TDS tard?

You voted for Trump twice because of who the choices were that he was against, don't virtue signal that you voted for Trump, so therefore, you don't have TDS, you've got TDS written on your for head we've all seen your postsS

It's not about voting geez- it's about doing something to fix the system. Should have fixed the system demanding it be fixed last time now same old- your vote
Means NOTHING in this system sorry boys
How do you propose to change the system? Yelling and screaming daily on a message board?

If only each one of us would have started a few more threads on it on this board. THAT would have made the difference…

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
You voted for Trump twice because of who the choices were that he was against, don't virtue signal that you voted for Trump, so therefore, you don't have TDS, you've got TDS written on your for head we've all seen your postsS
I'm not deranged.

Trump is an asshole. That's a fact

It cost him the 2020 election and it hurt the 2022 mid terms, especially with the nitwits he endorsed.

He did a few good things, but he's not perfect. He's not a political messiah.

He was undone by his own doing. He ain't coming back.

You're Q-Anon and we all know it. Most of that has been BS all the way.

I'm not deranged.

It cost him the 2020 election and it hurt the 2022 mid terms, especially with the nitwits he endorsed.

That's how STUPID your TDS makes you- it was coup- my God how TDS and QDS doth blind you sheep

. "My name is AC and I say Trump and Q are toxic bc my TV told me 🤓"

Hurt the Midterms?!?!?! My God watch some
More
"TV programming " drone- what a douche

The OSU Normie board had to be THE weakest sheeple capital of the college forums- if all are This weak-
( where they all take experimental shots and all regurgitate what Fox News and Newsmax states as programmed to them by big Harma, Black rock, China, and the deep state..... oh my God, we are so doomed LMAO, I have to laugh to keep from crying it is so freaking sad

I guess y'all believe too the total crap piece of mush pile Marxist Soros puppet Katie Hobbs is really beating Kari Lake?! My God, the stupidity is off the chart of the sheeple in this thread.

They programmed all of y'all to take cancerous, killing toxic shots, and to be lab rats and y'all still believe their crap, it's so amazing it's unbelievable😳

The OSU Normie board had to be THE weakest sheeple capital of the college forums- if all are This weak-
( where they all take experimental shots and all regurgitate what Fox News and Newsmax states as programmed to them by big Harma, Black rock, China, and the deep state..... oh my God, we are so doomed LMAO, I have to laugh to keep from crying it is so freaking sad

I guess y'all believe too the total crap piece of mush pile Marxist Soros puppet Katie Hobbs is really beating Kari Lake?! My God, the stupidity is off the chart of the sheeple in this thread.

They programmed all of y'all to take cancerous, killing toxic shots, and to be lab rats and y'all still believe their crap, it's so amazing it's unbelievable😳
Corn you off your meds or something? You shouldn't go around making enemies of people that agree with you on much of the same topics. I enjoy bantering with the lefties on here and it's mostly all in good fun but some of your stuff is borderline insane.

Corn you off your meds or something? You shouldn't go around making enemies of people that agree with you on much of the same topics. I enjoy bantering with the lefties on here and it's mostly all in good fun but some of your stuff is borderline insane.
Off your meds? So original. Ok Bearcat- I'm insane or you guys that are lab rats for people that want to kill you are🤪

Y'all are so programmed by the system you have been declared war on and you don't even know it.

Pure products of the system- y'all can slam but I do and I'm making enemies?! Lol do you think that slam makes Me Remorseful?

I can go it alone- you Normies have to travel with the herd- or you wouldn't know how to exist. Just bc I'm one of a handful against the boards weak sheeple- doesn't make y'all right and me Wrong.

Y'all are the one on meds by big Harma or lest you forget BC? I'm on a clean diet, exercising and stay the F off that crap yall take from the eugenecist- next time maybe not use the "off the meds" on me when y'all are loaded for bear with them- JS

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
I'm not deranged.

I would side with Q anon over you lab rat drones with TDS any day of the week and twice on Sunday. They are American loving patriots that fight against child trafficking and election integrity- Amongst other stuff, They fight the deep state that drug your kids while you let them run roughshod over you and your kids and do whatever they want.

Do you want to label me QAnon? I'll take it as a compliment, rather than a Normie, like yourself, who would lift a finger to fight for his country if he had to

What have you done?
I would side with Q anon over you lab rat drones with TDS any day of the week and twice on Sunday. They are American loving patriots that fight against child trafficking and election integrity- Amongst other stuff, They fight the deep state that drug your kids while you let them run roughshod over you and your kids and do whatever they want.

Do you want to label me QAnon? I'll take it as a compliment, rather than a Normie, like yourself, who would lift a finger to fight for his country if he had to

you have done nothing. You’re a pansy ass with ZERO guts.

You're an entertaining, off-the-rails mental case. 😂🤣😅 Rapid fire insane asylum nonsense. 🤡💩👻 El o l

Last edited:
Reactions: AC2020
Liar- you want to double down that you don't watch tv?!
You post like a 9 year old girl.

You might get more to agree with some of your points if your style changed.

And I want to remind the audience that off the rails radical AC is doing his best to gently correct the Corndog.

Where you been spanky?
arrested development hiding GIF

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
You're an entertaining, off-the-rails mental case. 😂🤣😅 Rapid fire insane asylum nonsense. 🤡💩👻 El o l
Whats that booster coward?! At least the other sheep were smart enough to not take boosters after they got duped on the first two death kills- you be doubling down on stupid🤪

You post like a 9 year old girl.

You might get more to agree with some of your points if your style changed.

And I want to remind the audience that off the rails radical AC is doing his best to gently correct the Corndog.
9 year old girl? What kind of comeback is that?! Something I'd expect from a drone that regurgitates what his TV says -" Q is crazy...Trump is toxic...Shots are safe and effective....Alex Jones is a conspiracy theorist"
LMAO - but AC doesn't watch fake news Fox ...

9 year old girl? What kind of comeback is that?! Something I'd expect from a drone that regurgitates what his TV says -" Q is crazy...Trump is toxic...Shots are safe and effective....Alex Jones is a conspiracy theorist"
You probably make an extreme right winger blush. You are so far to the right, you end up all the way in the crazy libtard IQ category. Definitely a psychological peep show that is both entertaining and somewhat concerning at the same time.

Ok Cindy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT