ADVERTISEMENT

Foo Fighters presale password

ThatOneGuy

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I thought I was on the email list for the Foo but apparently I was not. Who has the presale password and is willing to send it to me? jwc121@suddenlink.net

Thanks in advance.

HIGHWAYS is the password. Just ordered two tickets this morning.

This post was edited on 12/1 1:26 PM by Wally12

On Sonic Highways...... First half I like, second half is disappointing.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

This post was edited on 12/1 1:04 PM by tcpoke

I got busy and forgot. It's 3:00 pm and still in presale. The only tickets available are 300 section, back of the arena.

Holy heck

Watched the series, wasn't high on the music. I thought the Joe Walsh collaboration would be good but the end result fell short.
IMO

I scooped some up in Sec 330, Row E. It looks straight down to the stage and will be awesome when Grohl walks out on the platform in the center of the floor. I didn't figure I'd have much luck on Friday trying to order when the masses do.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Sec 102 on the end of the row....and then the seat on the end of the row right behind it. Figured hell, we will be standing up anyways, and I didn't want up in the 300's with the loosers.

My admiration of Grohl as a renaissance man grew with each episode. Many musicians at his talent level don't know anything but how great they are.

Dave knows a lot about a wide range of topics and makes time for a family.

I thought the new music was awesome and was always impressed with how he wove words and phrases from the many interviews in each city into that week's song. I thought the few bars Walsh threw into "Outside" was just fine. Sometimes less is more.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT