ADVERTISEMENT

flynn

read it

a 3 star general in the united states army

incoming national security advisor

this man had the command
to conquer countries and regions

they framed him like a pimp who hustled whores and drugs to the mayor

what exactly are they willing and able to do to you?

the presidency?

this country?

as asked by sullivan

can you imagine why doj prosecutor
brandon van grack might not have been thinking about charging flynn with treason?

and they used sullivan’s miscreant son
to drag sullivan into this mess lol

@Syskatine, this stuff looks kinda bad for Team Mueller. Has ol' Mueller closed in yet?

Poor feller and his buddies here must be crushed. They have been lied to again and again by the MSM. It has to hurt having your hopes crushed time after time after time. They are all somewhere tonight saying to someone "hold me."
🤣🤣🤣

meet the new boss same as the old boss?

Typically investigators push for legal process and have to explain the need for the request to the attorneys. BARNETT said the SCO attorneys were pushing for legal process and just wanted investigators to sign affidavits they prepared. Everything was "green-lighted" by the SCO, i.e., you could get whatever legal process you wanted. BARNETT did not see the investigator/attorney relationship as 50/50. At the SCO, BARNETT believed the investigators were looked at as a "speed bump" to the attorneys who were leading the investigation. BARNETT said the investigators assigned to the [REDACTED] and RAZOR investigations were doing what they were assigned to do.

Reactions: imprimis
who needs to clear their name again?

at this point muellers fishing expedition
clearly is an attempted treasonous coup

reason one why people don’t just
“get to investigate the office of the president”

but otard cank brennan took their shot and missed

now they’ll pay

cliff notes

sullivan’s amicus curaie
retired fed judge gleeson

Unfortunately the only way any of lowlifes get arrested is if if DJT wins the election and even then I am not sure it happens

Reactions: Bitter Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT