ADVERTISEMENT

Flynn transcript being declassified

1.As you know, I haven't followed this latest Gruber conspiracy super duper deep state conspiracy. I just saw Scarborough say something about your "rolling conspiracy" being debunked again because of not unmasking (?) If I heard correctly. Cliff's for what's up now? Consider me 3 years behind (I am in regard to these conspiracies) and of a 4th grade intellect (2 years above where I am per maga board opinion).

2. Anything yet?

3. Assuming y'all let Hillary walk (really?!?) then you're gonna get Comey and the FBI henchman? Rosenstein? And Mueller? Who is going down?

I just saw Scarborough say something
tenor.gif

1. We knew for a long time Flynn wasn’t masked. Explain in detail please how you think this debunks something.

2. Every day, dummy

3. There’s a thread on this page. Look it up.

1. I can't, Im not even sure what "masking" has to do with anything, he acted like it was a big deal. I'm asking. You constantly say I'm the one in a helmet, okay, I'm eating your red pill and looking objectively.

2. WHAT THEN, FOR CHRISSAKES?!?

3. Now we're getting somewhere. So someone's getting criminally charged?

1. I can't, Im not even sure what "masking" has to do with anything, he acted like it was a big deal. I'm asking. You constantly say I'm the one in a helmet, okay, I'm eating your red pill and looking objectively.

2. WHAT THEN, FOR CHRISSAKES?!?

3. Now we're getting somewhere. So someone's getting criminally charged?

Sorry. You are just gonna need to start paying attention. I’ve spoon fed you for years.

Things are being declassified left and right and do you honestly believe at this point there won’t be indictments?

If Flynn wasn't unmasked wouldn't mean he was being illegally spied upon by the Obama administration? To my knowledge it is illegal for the government to monitor an American citizens phone call without a warrant or having their name redacted on intelligence transcripts. Only other option I'm aware of would be a foreign government providing that information which would open a whole other can of worms. Of course I am not all knowing and might be completely off base here.

1. We knew for a long time Flynn wasn’t masked. Explain in detail please how you think this debunks something.

2. Every day, dummy

3. There’s a thread on this page. Look it up.
Serious question on the unmask/masking:

If Flynn was never masked, therefore not needing to be "unmasked", does that mean he was under surveillance and a warrant was secured to obtain this information?

If so, wouldn't that pretty much destroy the narrative we've heard that Flynn's information was obtained because they were watching Kislyak and General Flynn was just got in the net from FISA?

Serious question on the unmask/masking:

If Flynn was never masked, therefore not needing to be "unmasked", does that mean he was under surveillance and a warrant was secured to obtain this information?

If so, wouldn't that pretty much destroy the narrative we've heard that Flynn's information was obtained because they were watching Kislyak and General Flynn was just got in the net from FISA?
Where does the "Flynn not a target" come from? Other than early speculation by news readers, I don't recall that as a substantive position. Rather 3 years ago the WSJ reported exactly what we are hearing now, the same stuff certain posters breathlessly post daily as if it were new news.

Where does the "Flynn not a target" come from? Other than early speculation by news readers, I don't recall that as a substantive position. Rather 3 years ago the WSJ reported exactly what we are hearing now, the same stuff certain posters breathlessly post daily as if it were new news.
But if he's not a target why would his name be visible for all to see? I'm genuinely asking the question.

His information would have been masked if it was from the calls with the Russian ambassador right?

I mean, explain to me like I'm 5 because this thing has more turns than the old Texas Giant at Six Flags.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
Keep spinning those lies!!!! Been wrong about a lot of stuff the last 3-4 years! Time to wisen up fat ass

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Flynn was masked when they began their investigation in 2016. Flynn’s phone call to Kislyak was not masked. Several theories on who recorded the call, most believe the CIA eaves-dropped on the call while the rumor of M15 in England listened in and forwarded it to the FBI. The absence of unmasking Flynn’s file between December 29-January 5th is fairly telling considering the amount of unmasking to Flynn’s file during December. The call was on the 29th with no unmasking occurring after that date but obama knew about it on January 5th.

Things are being declassified left and right and do you honestly believe at this point there won’t be indictments?

Indictments FOR WHAT? Not masking Flynn? Masking means people's identity is covered up for.... agents (?) by... other agents (?) and he wasn't masked when transcripts were generated by agent clerks and passed to other agents? Is that what all this is? If so, why does Scarborough say this blows it all up if he wasn't masked? Prior to the last 48 hours I never heard of masking. Why would he be masked if he's a NSA advisor talking to a Russian and then lies about it? Hello?

Indictments FOR WHAT? Not masking Flynn? Masking means people's identity is covered up for.... agents (?) by... other agents (?) and he wasn't masked when transcripts were generated by agent clerks and passed to other agents? Is that what all this is? If so, why does Scarborough say this blows it all up if he wasn't masked? Prior to the last 48 hours I never heard of masking. Why would he be masked if he's a NSA advisor talking to a Russian and then lies about it? Hello?

Help me help you.

Okay. Kliff's? Use your words. What does masking have to do with getting.... the fbi? For.... setting up Flynn? Right?

I probably post 20 highly credible and clearly informative pieces of information here er'ry day. Pearls before swine in some cases, evidently. Do yourself a favor, and read them. You don't have to admit to it, but you'll see what it's like to know stuff instead of just being angry that Trump is dragging his nuts across your face on every single thing.

I probably post 20 highly credible and clearly informative pieces of information here er'ry day. Pearls before swine in some cases, evidently. Do yourself a favor, and read them. You don't have to admit to it, but you'll see what it's like to know stuff instead of just being angry that Trump is dragging his nuts across your face on every single thing.
The useful beauty in this post will be lost on syskafail, but I wanted to acknowledge the useful beauty so that you didn't feel like your time was completely wasted.

DogPoop369 is not credible. Sorry mate.

Reactions: Pokeabear
No. No, you don't post highly credible anything. I've sat down, read your posts before, and the numbers in there were contradicted by the very sources they cited to. They were thinly disguised propaganda/op ed pieces from mostly blogs and right wing media sources.

And they're not clear, I can't tell what the conspiracy is and neither can many other writers in the lamestream/anti-Maga/evil media that I read from time to time. I pointed out how Scarborough (a republican) called it a "rolling scandal" and he thinks it's a non sequitur.

If it's such a scandal you'd think you could describe it in... oh, 25 words or less. Like the impeachment:

Fatass threatened to withhold Ukraine's military aid to resist Russia if Ukraine didn't investigate Biden. Then Fatass covered it up and obstructed Congress.

You've become so conspiracy-addled that you can't even articulate what happened and what this masking deal has to do with it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT