ADVERTISEMENT

Florida's real estate market

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
Can you even imagine?

Meanwhile in global Abbott POS Texas the property taxes have climbed so high so fast there are RV parks popping up everywhere.

Give the mafia time they will add more taxes to rvs.

How's Okie as per taxes?

What about Florida's RE market? I live in Tampa and can tell you that the market is drying up. Ain't many buyers at 6% (and rising) rates and thus the market's peaked and pulling back.

And as for Texas property taxes, isn't there a 10% appraisal limit per year? There was when I was in living in The Colony. And there is no doubt your property has appreciated more than 10% per year for each of the past several years. Or are you suddenly facing additional millage? If the latter, was it voted on? I'm struggling to understand what your tax complaint with Abbott is, other than general whining that the government taxes too much.

Reactions: Headhunter
What about Florida's RE market? I live in Tampa and can tell you that the market is drying up. Ain't many buyers at 6% (and rising) rates and thus the market's peaked and pulling back.

And as for Texas property taxes, isn't there a 10% appraisal limit per year? There was when I was in living in The Colony. And there is no doubt your property has appreciated more than 10% per year for each of the past several years. Or are you suddenly facing additional millage? If the latter, was it voted on? I'm struggling to understand what your tax complaint with Abbott is, other than general whining that the government taxes too much.
Tax theft in general yes- would not call it whining I call it laying out that we've been brainwashed to think we have to pay taxes.

Global Abbott has grown gov 20 percent each year in office, property taxes went up Prob 20 -30 percent this year alone and every year they seem to be exponentially increasing.

My avg rental are 3/1s...about 1000 sq feet I rented for $700 a month 5 years ago- now they are $1025-$1100 and I get ZERO of that increase- all just collecting for big government REPUBLICANS in Tx. Abbot spends a decent amount on it tracking his popularity. They carried a surplus Of 27 billion last year- big government and Over taxation- THATS WHATS WRONG WITH POS Bush boy ABBOTT- would
Never pull the lever for Nazi Beto but I could never vote for Abbott again.

As per Florida I figured everyone and their dog would be moving there. Last buddy I know moved there almost a year ago and stayed in a B and B about 6 months bc he kept getting outbid on everything - With Desantis I figured would be an influx there- like I said people in texas moving into RVs in droves bc of the property theft they call taxes

Sux in the great state of Tx we get a choice of
POS Beto or Bush wannabe global China Bitch Abbott- we deserve better.

Give me Desantis or My GF Kari Lake
Welcome to America. If you want either of those individuals as your governor, there is nothing stopping you from moving to the states they represent. Heck, you can join the tens of thousands that have moved to Florida from Texas.

Welcome to America. If you want either of those individuals as your governor, there is nothing stopping you from moving to the states they represent. Heck, you can join the tens of thousands that have moved to Florida from Texas.
Gonna stay and fight for now but thanks for the invite 🤙

I don't think fleeing is best I believing in staying and fighting and getting people in that believe in small govt- just up and leaving is a little
Chicken dick so no thanks

"Welcome to America" lol things losers say- how about we change it? Normies love
Virtue signaling paying half their take home to big brother - I will pass and fight to change

I’m quite sure you meant to say this instead.
No booster boy- exactly how I typed it- speaking of gubmint bitches you show up professing Some more love for paying - what is it? Oh yes- "your fair share"

No booster boy- exactly how I typed it- speaking of gubmint bitches you show up professing Some more love for paying - what is it? Oh yes- "your fair share"

I’m a law abiding citizen who pays his taxes, not some POS like you who cheats. Hope you go to prison some day and share a cell with Bubba.

I’m a law abiding citizen who pays his taxes, not some POS like you who cheats. Hope you go to prison some day and share a cell with Bubba.
You are virtuous Mr. Normie, why not give 100% of your take home
To tax theft? That would be even more virtuous!

You are virtuous Mr. Normie, why not give 100% of your take home
To tax theft? That would be even more virtuous!

Why don’t you give 100% of your butt hole to Bubba when you get convicted of tax fraud?

Why don’t you give 100% of your butt hole to Bubba when you get convicted of tax fraud?
Look at me Im 22, I am a model citizen, I wear 4 masks in the shower bc Tv and Fauci told me to be a good little boy, I volunteered to be a lab rat for Toxic shots so people will look at me and say"that 22 sure is a good boy"

Doesn't matter you have no immune system left booster boy- good Thing is you seem virtuous 😳

Look at me Im 22, I am a model citizen, I wear 4 masks in the shower bc Tv and Fauci told me to be a good little boy, I volunteered to be a lab rat for Toxic shots so people will look at me and say"that 22 sure is a good boy"

Doesn't matter you have no immune system left booster boy- good Thing is you seem virtuous 😳
How about it 22- you Give 100 percent of your pay and I keep mine? How virtuous that would be for you- just think the oos and aahhhs you would get? How about it booster lover?

How about it 22- you Give 100 percent of your pay and I keep mine? How virtuous that would be for you- just think the oos and aahhhs you would get? How about it booster lover?

It’s not my fault or the government’s fault that you chose a shitty paying career to hide in. Now that you need the money, you’re looking for every opportunity to rob the tax payers. You’re broke. I get it dumbass. I’m $itting pretty. Don’t you worry about me.

It’s not my fault or the government’s fault that you chose a shitty paying career to hide in. Now that you need the money, you’re looking for every opportunity to rob the tax payers. You’re broke. I get it dumbass. I’m $itting pretty. Don’t you worry about me.
Ha I own two biz and a teacher retirement dumbass- and that money is mine not your beloved mafia.

How about it you give 100 percent to the mafia and I give zero- and you get to look virtuous- deal?

Ha I own two biz and a teacher retirement dumbass- and that money is mine not your beloved mafia.

How about it you give 100 percent to the mafia and I give zero- and you get to look virtuous- deal?

I almost feel bad picking on a mental midget like you. It’s like Alabama playing Bucknell.

I almost feel bad picking on a mental midget like you. It’s like Alabama playing Bucknell.
Cmon virtuous boy- give your damn money to them - what a tax Fraud you are- Give it up Prez.100 percent its their money anyways not yours- what's wrong with you?

I'm Starting to think you're not so virtuous 🤔

Cmon virtuous boy- give your damn money to them - what a tax Fraud you are- Give it up Prez.100 percent its their money anyways not yours- what's wrong with you?

I'm Starting to think you're not so virtuous 🤔

I have zero interest in your whacko war against the US Government. None.

I have zero interest in your whacko war against the US Government. None.
Don't put it back on me lol. Cmon- love your nanny gov-
Cough it up choppers!!

I give zero you give 100 percent what say? Cmon booster boy you can do it- do you love unkie sam or not?!

Actually you should get a second job just for
The mafia- yes that would be very virtuous🤪

Cmon cmon cmon booster boy- put your money where your mouth is- why just pay 50 percent to the evil cabal when you support them so strongly - 100 percent of your salary give to them and you can keep half of the salary you get from working your second job to fortify the cartel- cmon lab rat- you can do it everyone will think you are so cool😳

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT