ADVERTISEMENT

Flo streaming

Air_Thurman

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2003
Did we end our agreement with them? They released their schedule for the year I noticed no home matches for us.

It looks like the initial agreement was for 3 years which would have expired after last season.

Thanks. We've still got some decent stuff on there with tournaments and some big road duals. Definitely a step down though.

Very disappointing if true unless the OSU streaming network is stepping up to take over.

The number of HS recruits and coaches that are subscribed to FLO and able to watch our matches is a big benifit of FLO begin our streaming provider.

Reactions: Air_Thurman
It would be great if we could get J Carl or Leroy to announce the matches, if we do not have coverage.

Reactions: oberebo
Here is the schedule for d1 wrestling. (may not work if you don't have a sub)

Note my highlighted portion of the first paragraph...

"What a time to be a college wrestling fan! 154 duals, opens, and tournaments will be live on FloWrestling this season. Of note, the Big Ten schedule is subject to change. Every D1 team except VMI will wrestle live on Flo at least once this season. Finally, we are over 34% sure that another team's home duals will be added to this schedule in the very near future."

That's gotta be the Cowboys!!

6260850-2018-19-flowrestling-d1-wrestling-schedule

Here is the schedule for d1 wrestling. (may not work if you don't have a sub)

Note my highlighted portion of the first paragraph...

"What a time to be a college wrestling fan! 154 duals, opens, and tournaments will be live on FloWrestling this season. Of note, the Big Ten schedule is subject to change. Every D1 team except VMI will wrestle live on Flo at least once this season. Finally, we are over 34% sure that another team's home duals will be added to this schedule in the very near future."

That's gotta be the Cowboys!!

6260850-2018-19-flowrestling-d1-wrestling-schedule
Tristan Moran is wrestling 141 for Wisconsin and lost 7 to 3 to Buffaloe. He might have trouble cutting weight because he did not look good.

As a season ticket holder, all I care about is the road matches and it appears they have 6 of our 9 road duels along with Reno and the Southern Scuffle. They're missing Princeton, Pitt and Missouri.

Just being lazy here, how much does it cost

As a season ticket holder, all I care about is the road matches and it appears they have 6 of our 9 road duels along with Reno and the Southern Scuffle. They're missing Princeton, Pitt and Missouri.

Just being lazy here, how much does it cost

About $10 a month. It has fantastic wrestling conetent. Plenty of options and times to watch future, current and past cowboys all year.

Reactions: Air_Thurman
About $10 a month. It has fantastic wrestling conetent. Plenty of options and times to watch future, current and past cowboys all year.

Yeah, it is pretty good deal. I bought it to watch our home duals and honestly I probably won't drop it even if our duals aren't on there.

Reactions: osu2082
I've been a member for years....and it really is great since it offers so much content for mostly underrepresented sports and activities.

The best thing for me is that the yearly sub gives me access to all of their content...so I watch a lot of Flowrestling, FloTrack and FloSwimming...

Of course they have a lot of content of OSU Wrestling but also OSU Track and Field and Cross-Country.

When we were winning the Cross Country NCAA's a few years ago they were in Stillwater a bunch interviewing Dave Smith and filming practices.....but there are a lot of video on there with OSU runners winning Big 12 or NCAA races..

I think they have over 20 sports/activities now....

And their story is pretty cool....one of the first places they showed up to was in Stillwater to interview John Smith....

https://www.flosports.tv/our-story/

Reactions: osu2082
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT