ADVERTISEMENT

Flo-next season lineup

chasepollard

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2005
#1 I can’t remember my login info and it’s not user friendly to retrieve it on my mobile.
#2 I quit paying much attention to Flo when the started the dual script thing and I didn’t know what my script included
#3 I think I’m on auto-renew and can’t spend the time to find out

So, somebody with a script that they can use; do you mind informing me/us here?

#1 I can’t remember my login info and it’s not user friendly to retrieve it on my mobile.
#2 I quit paying much attention to Flo when the started the dual script thing and I didn’t know what my script included
#3 I think I’m on auto-renew and can’t spend the time to find out

So, somebody with a script that they can use; do you mind informing me/us here?
I read it yesterday. Not really anything that hasn't been discussed on here. Voinovich at 49, they think Ferrari or Harper at 57 with Williams a back up at 57 or 65. They also mentioned Haas may be too big for 84, don't know if he had problems this year or if they were just speculating.

Flo also thought that RBY was going to be a 149 and typically think these guys are too big for whatever their listed weight is... so I wouldn't read too much into that.

I don't think Flo has insight on our program anymore. On FRL, they didn't know Montalvo was injured and wondered why he didn't wrestle this season. Not to mention they were calling him Xavier Montalvo, who wrestled for Illinois.

I don't think Flo has insight on our program anymore. On FRL, they didn't know Montalvo was injured and wondered why he didn't wrestle this season. Not to mention they were calling him Xavier Montalvo, who wrestled for Illinois.
Yeah I don't put much stock into what they have to say anymore. If they didn't have so many tournaments to watch I wouldn't even go on their site. Can't stand to listen to frl, their rankings aren't the greatest and they don't broadcast the cowboy duals anymore.

Reactions: Wrassler17
They obviously don’t know that sheets is back at 57.

Reactions: turfpoke
So Sheets is coming back? Is this confirmed? I thought there was a strong chance for him returning for his final year, but hadn't heard anything official.

Sheets is showing up on IG photos of the weight room.

Flo is indeed out of touch. When we dropped them and moved to ESPN+ they got salty and ever since they seem to enjoy our struggles. Also Ben Askren... his conversation style is to yell his point over and over until everybody stops to listen to him. I guess it makes for good content but I'm not interested. Granted I dropped Flo several years ago because of those reasons so maybe things have changed.

Sheets is showing up on IG photos of the weight room.

Flo is indeed out of touch. When we dropped them and moved to ESPN+ they got salty and ever since they seem to enjoy our struggles. Also Ben Askren... his conversation style is to yell his point over and over until everybody stops to listen to him. I guess it makes for good content but I'm not interested. Granted I dropped Flo several years ago because of those reasons so maybe things have changed.
Is Ben Askren the guy that got beat up by a you tube clown?

Reactions: TheJimReaper
I read it yesterday. Not really anything that hasn't been discussed on here. Voinovich at 49, they think Ferrari or Harper at 57 with Williams a back up at 57 or 65. They also mentioned Haas may be too big for 84, don't know if he had problems this year or if they were just speculating.
I’m pretty sure they were just speculating about haas personally I think he can make 184 and also that’s where he can get into the lineup. It is interesting to think about though. If Haas is too big for 184 we could just go younger at 165 with Ferrari and bump wittlake to 174 and Plott to 184. If that happened we would probably start true freshman at 157 and 165 which could be beneficial in 2024. I’m not sure sheets is coming back but you never know

I recently saw a post on Facebook where John was giving seniors a framed singlet. I remember seeing G and Austin Harris in there, but no Sheets. Is Anthony Ferrari going to be able to come in and beat Sheets? Strength is typically the issue with true freshmen. I don’t see that being a problem with a Ferrari.

Reactions: TheJimReaper
Thanks for the information!

Ive been paying for their stuff (not sure what) for 2-3 years and didn’t try to login into our lineup prompt came up.

Taco left because he can’t touch Haas ranking wise. Haas at 84 is my bet.

I have no clue at 49, but I think it’s Sheets at 57...and injury aside, I think he AAs.

Ferrari at 97 and an improved/bulked Surber...we have a fun team.

Heck yeah. I'm excited for the next season!
Im just going off secondhand discussions on Haas...but I choose to read between the lines and form an opinion that is positive.

Montalvo would still be here if 84 was his, its not, so he left. That has to be Haas. I also heard that Haas was giving AJ some serious workout. I don't think he would beat AJ, but the words used were "close match."

Im just going off secondhand discussions on Haas...but I choose to read between the lines and form an opinion that is positive.

Montalvo would still be here if 84 was his, its not, so he left. That has to be Haas. I also heard that Haas was giving AJ some serious workout. I don't think he would beat AJ, but the words used were "close match."
Where did you hear that matches between AJ and Haas were close? One poster stated that Haas had taken down AJ in practice but no one ever confirmed.

Seems strange that AJ has only given up 1/2 takedowns during his 2 years but Haas takes him down and is close to beating him in practice.

Why don’t one of you message AJ on social media and ask him directly about practice and matches against Haas....that should help settle this rumor.

Where did you hear that matches between AJ and Haas were close? One poster stated that Haas had taken down AJ in practice but no one ever confirmed.

Seems strange that AJ has only given up 1/2 takedowns during his 2 years but Haas takes him down and is close to beating him in practice.

Why don’t one of you message AJ on social media and ask him directly about practice and matches against Haas....that should help settle this rumor.
Lee had mentioned it in one of his past podcasts. I think what was said was that Hass had been getting to AJ's legs in practice and either was close to finishing on him or had started to finish on him a few times. Although this is positive news for Hass it should be taken with a grain of salt. For one, it is practice and secondly, when you are working out with the same guy in the room everyday you can typically find a weaknesses and at least one way to get to the legs and score.

Worked out well for Mark Branch when he was getting to and finishing on Pat Smith in practice.

Y'all don't have to believe me. But weird to complain about not having enough quality training partners when it is actually happening.
Anthony Montalvo was a 2 time California state champ and a solid candidate to AA at 184. I hate to see him leave but now that he has I hope it was because Haas was clearly the future at 184. We’ll know soon enough. I don’t have any reason to doubt what someone told you Lee. To quote Allen Iverson though, we talking about practice.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Anthony Montalvo was a 2 time California state champ and a solid candidate to AA at 184. I hate to see him leave but now that he has I hope it was because Haas was clearly the future at 184. We’ll know soon enough. I don’t have any reason to doubt what someone told you Lee. To quote Allen Iverson though, we talking about practice.

Haas is a multiple time national champion in freestyle and greco.

I also liked Taco a lot. But he is doing what is best for him. I hope he AAs or wins a title at 197 next season.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
And yes. We are talking about practice. Is that not where champions are made? Is that not where Hardell Moore was molded into a two time finalist? Or Chris Pendleton into what he became?

That’s all we have to go on. Voinovich had the best redshirt season in the country last year, according to Flo, but some of y’all don’t think he has much.

I honestly don’t understand the negativity.

And yes. We are talking about practice. Is that not where champions are made? Is that not where Hardell Moore was molded into a two time finalist? Or Chris Pendleton into what he became?

That’s all we have to go on. Voinovich had the best redshirt season in the country last year, according to Flo, but some of y’all don’t think he has much.

It was just a joke. I assumed everyone thought the Allen Iverson press conference was funny. I’ll always hope every newcomer is a multi time NC until they prove me wrong. We’ve got people on here hoping zero time AAs come back and others that don’t give guys that haven’t wrestled a varsity match no chance.

Reactions: leecothran

Hardell was a one time NCAA finalist. Two time AA. I’m sure that is what you meant to say.

Oh lawd. Lighten up.

Reactions: leecothran
Anyone know how tall Haas is? Just wondering how his frame would compare to other HWT if hypothetically he was to put on a bunch of weight. I still don’t think it’s a bad second option if Surber can’t put anymore lbs on.

As with everybody it's where he fits in the lineup so if he wants to go then he needs to make the cut. These guys know how to do it and keep their energy. He'll be fine.
I honestly can’t picture his body comp so I’m not sure I’ll buy this.

If he’s 215, 184 is 7% and that could be a tough cut if he’s not 10-12%. Just my opinion...no knowledge here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT