ADVERTISEMENT

First It Was Black People Are Too Ignorant To Know How Or Where to Get ID’s

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Now it’s rural people are too ignorant to know how or where to photocopy the ID’s they were intelligent enough to get in the first place. How much longer are the Democrat powers that run the show from behind the scenes going to let Kamala appear in public? They probably need to put her in the basement with Joe, and only let her out on special occasions. I don’t know if there has ever been a worse politician in my lifetime. Joe Biden was always an imbecile and a dunce, but he could avoid the pitfalls that Kamala regularly steps in, at least until his mental deficiency crossed the point of no return. Kamala seems to have crossed that point at a very early age.

I might add there is probably nobody that loves seeing Kamala make a regular fool of herself more than Jill Biden who, after Kamala called Joe out as a racist during a debate, told supporters Kamala could go diddle herself. Oh, excuse me, did I forget to use the title she worked so hard to achieve? Forgive me. Doctor Jill Biden!

My takeaway is that this means that rural Americans don’t have white privilege, which is something I have been arguing for a while now.

She ascended to success like women have since the universe was created...

On her back and knees.
Just letting you know that’s sys level stupidity. Most women are extremely capable and some can run circles around their male counterparts.

Not saying that applies to Harris though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT