ADVERTISEMENT

Fetterman vs Oz

It’s somewhat of an interesting choice for Pennsylvania voters. On the one hand they’ll get a reliably far left-wing vote 100% of the time. While on the other hand they’ll get someone who will disappoint Republicans about as often as he pleases them. I don’t know that Fetterman’s stroke-induced speech impediment is indicative of further cognitive decline. But if it is he will have “handlers” ala Joe Biden that will direct his votes, while if it is not he will vote per his far left-wing conscience on his own. The votes will be the same. Oz is a wild card. No one really knows what they’ll get with him.

• Haha
Reactions: CowboyJD
It’s somewhat of an interesting choice for Pennsylvania voters. On the one hand they’ll get a reliably far left-wing vote 100% of the time. While on the other hand they’ll get someone who will disappoint Republicans about as often as he pleases them. I don’t know that Fetterman’s stroke-induced speech impediment is indicative of further cognitive decline. But if it is he will have “handlers” ala Joe Biden that will direct his votes, while if it is not he will vote per his far left-wing conscience on his own. The votes will be the same. Oz is a wild card. No one really knows what they’ll get with him.
Tallest midget in this race...kinda like Abbott v Beto or Kemp v Abrams....if the sick POS Lefturds don't win you are stuck with big gov globalists that have sold out to China and the NWO- those three races suck to high heaven with those holding noses to vote...reminiscent of choices like Neocon global McCain v NWO/Soros puppet Hussein or Global POS Romney v said Hussein

Trump v Hillary we finally had a choice- they made sure that didn't happen again

Tallest midget in this race...kinda like Abbott v Beto or Kemp v Abrams....if the sick POS Lefturds don't win you are stuck with big gov globalists that have sold out to China and the NWO- those three races suck to high heaven with those holding noses to vote...reminiscent of choices like Neocon global McCain v NWO/Soros puppet Hussein or Global POS Romney v said Hussein

Trump v Hillary we finally had a choice- they made sure that didn't happen again
Oh and Trump was never supposed to win

No idea why he would back Oz- idk how the other primary candidate was- you'd think we could have gotten an America first
Candidate in that race 🤔

Now you are just trying way too hard lol!

Tough day at work?
I made 5k today then another 300 at the side hustle. Sold a dozen eggs for 3 bucks and trimmed the dope up as the trichomes (white ryno and Slurricane are going to ****ing kill someone) are starting to amber up. All in all, I am ****ing killing it boss. I am cool in the good times or the end times like you all make it seem. The real question is are you ok. You need a friend? I had an enlightenment in Cali and my heart grew three times its size so I will take you on as a pal if you need one Champ. Also stand for the following:

@ClintonDavidScott 's mom
@davidallen
@LAY THE WOODY
@any loser sooner

• Love
Reactions: CowboyJD
Took you going to California for this to happen huh? I'm proud of you!

Yep. I had my SS card, passport, and birth certificate and was looking into a hobo camp thinking I can walk into this disappear and leave all my responsibilities behind and have absolute freedom. Then when I get board in a year I can become king and lead them in a revolt against Pelosi. So yes in the shit hole of California I found peace. Do you want to be friends?

I even had my tech guy ready to swap out dental records at my dentist. I had to make sure Cliton's mom was taken care of after all.

I never considered you my enemy.
hum did you answer the question then?

Best Friends Friend GIF by PermissionIO

I made 5k today then another 300 at the side hustle. Sold a dozen eggs for 3 bucks and trimmed the dope up as the trichomes (white ryno and Slurricane are going to ****ing kill someone) are starting to amber up. All in all, I am ****ing killing it boss. I am cool in the good times or the end times like you all make it seem. The real question is are you ok. You need a friend? I had an enlightenment in Cali and my heart grew three times its size so I will take you on as a pal if you need one Champ. Also stand for the following:

@davidallen
@LAY THE WOODY
@any loser sooner
Put the pipe down.

@davidallen
@LAY THE WOODY
@any loser sooner
Dang you are in it to win it. I can't smoke anymore due to health reasons, but I'm all up in the gummies and chocolates. I love living in the BEST recreational state 1/2 the year. 100 mg edible packs $5.00 all the time.

Put the pipe down.
Corndog said it would stop cancer, so I am never stopping. I don't drink I smoke weed. Deal with it or join @my_2cents in telling people how to live who aren't bothering anyone. Also, I don't even smoke half of what I grow. I grow because I can, and I couldn't legally in the past. They are my bonsai trees and I love the smell. Just wish those neighbors I left in control of the chickens hadn't taken the OBN agent to see them...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT