ADVERTISEMENT

Fertility

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
I've heard on average 25% of 33% of the vaccinated are not fertile anymore. I've heard if it gets to 50% the population or species is in trouble, or unsustainable.

Can't remember who was talking about it but food for thought - depop is the main reason for the bioweapon shots so this is something to keep an eye on

• Haha
Reactions: 22LR
Rabbit Hole Nbc GIF by Law & Order

Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
So what is your counter percent then? I bet it's at least these numbers and growing - let's see if I can link some studies
I got the shot and my wife tricked my with her period app and set it a week early or late and ****ed up my pull out game. Baby on the way. Pussy undefeated. I went from a 11k acres to 1k in one nut. But ya the shot is shit it just can’t stop alphas from being alphas. The seed is strong in my loins corndog.

I got the shot and my wife tricked my with her period app and set it a week early or late and ****ed up my pull out game. Baby on the way. Pussy undefeated. I went from a 11k acres to 1k in one nut. But ya the shot is shit it just can’t stop alphas from being alphas. The seed is strong in my loins corndog.
It's not 100 percent sterility amongst the so called "vaxxed"....not yet anywho

I've heard on average 25% of 33% of the vaccinated are not fertile anymore. I've heard if it gets to 50% the population or species is in trouble, or unsustainable.

Can't remember who was talking about it but food for thought - depop is the main reason for the bioweapon shots so this is something to keep an eye on
25 to 33% of vaccinated women, at least, are past menopause.

Funny again how the things you hear are so easily debunked.

25 to 33% of vaccinated women, at least, are past menopause.

Funny again how the things you hear are so easily debunked.

Been right about virtually everything Cowturd- sadly I am right about this. What part of global genocide are you missing here?

• Haha
Reactions: 22LR
Been right about virtually everything Cowturd- sadly I am right about this. What part of global genocide are you missing here?
How is there a baby boom with all these fertility issues? Feels like it’s pretty obvious. But continue to use your delusion.

Reactions: GoPokes43
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT