ADVERTISEMENT

Ferrari transferring?

This has been going on for a few weeks. The people who know them personally know exactly why also. It’s a very bad sign for OSU and future recruits. They aren’t the only ones looking to leave and yes RTC and training styles and not adapting to a championship level are a major issue in the room.

This has been going on for a few weeks. The people who know them personally know exactly why also. It’s a very bad sign for OSU and future recruits. They aren’t the only ones looking to leave and yes RTC and training styles and not adapting to a championship level are a major issue in the room.
Well what’s the scoop then. Why is it a bad sign? Is Oklahoma state internally doing nothing to get back to championship level?

Who else is looking to transfer?

Who else is looking to transfer?
Buckle up boys and girls

Reactions: okcpokefan12
The training styles sounds like it is on the kids who are not committed. That sounds like the type of kids you would want to have leave the room. Am I misinterpreting what you are saying?

The RTC seems to be gaining some traction at OSU and although it may be overdue, it also sounds like it is a storm that will soon pass.

It will be interesting to see how much interest there in AJ. He kind of gives off a Pat Downing and Nick Suriano vibe and they both found homes with high profile homes.

That’s not the impression I get from the wrestlers that i speak with and am around. Just sayin🤷‍♂️

Total head case. There have been off the mat issues since he moved to Texas. We knew about the issues before he ever got here. Had he not been the talent that he is I feel certain John would have said Pass!

Reactions: tlwwake and osu2082
Three years ago it seemed like an AJ Ferrari or Braxton Amos situation. The best bet seemed to be #1 ranked Ferrari with his baggage but 2 highly ranked little brothers over #2 or 3 ranked Amos. I know Amos has had a rough start but he would still be on the team and definitely fit in with his teammates better. I think he was tight with Plott, Doucet and older Mastro.

Reactions: Pokewood
Would think this is main reason but who knows.
As far as I know he was released from the team not a decommitant. As someone else said the rumors have been going around for weeks and I did post about a month ago that two wrestlers were on suspension without giving names. This is a huge blow in the present but we will recover. Huge talent but an even bigger ego. He has been an accident waiting to happen since he got here. The youngest would also be a huge blow to lose. This latest incident happened more than a month later and as Stillwater police indicate it is being investigated and no charges have been filed and certainly AJ should have his day in court if he is even charged.

Last edited:
They will all end up at the same school why would parents want to worry about having to go watch them each wrestle at different schools

Three years ago it seemed like an AJ Ferrari or Braxton Amos situation. The best bet seemed to be #1 ranked Ferrari with his baggage but 2 highly ranked little brothers over #2 or 3 ranked Amos. I know Amos has had a rough start but he would still be on the team and definitely fit in with his teammates better. I think he was tight with Plott, Doucet and older Mastro.
Would've been better if he never came to OSU, look at what it did to the team this year, think of the wasted recruiting efforts, plus the negative image impact on OSU. :(

Absolutely nothing to do with this. Nothing

Buckle up boys and girls
Buckle up boys and girls
Troll

Stillwater PD reporting a sexual assault claim on July 2 with AJ as the suspect. It's on their FB page.

It’s a shame that we had to release him but it’s 100% on him. Every team member has to comply with the program. He is a great talent but I’m positive the coaches did the right thing in cutting him loose.

Huh? I have to assume you know the family, and like so many at OSU and SHS you were lied to them time and time again…unlike those people though you believed them.

Reactions: tlwwake and osu2082
My daughter just asked me if was true that we let him go. I told her why it looks like he was let go. Her comment was, "I've seen text messages he's sent to girls, so a sexual assault seems on brand. The campus will be safer with him gone."

Sounds like this one is going to be the one that breaks the dam, bet there will be plenty of stuff uncovered about him.

Sucks because he was fun to watch, no one is bigger than the program.

My daughter just asked me if was true that we let him go. I told her why it looks like he was let go. Her comment was, "I've seen text messages he's sent to girls, so a sexual assault seems on brand. The campus will be safer with him gone."

Sounds like this one is going to be the one that breaks the dam, bet there will be plenty of stuff uncovered about him.

Sucks because he was fun to watch, no one is bigger than the program.
OU would love to have him. He is on brand for them

Unbelievable talent and unbelievably bad at decision making. I hope the young lady is ok. AJ may be looking at becoming a life time registered sex offender.

Reactions: TheJimReaper
WTF! This kid has been a absolute pain in the ass since winning a natty. Horrible situation for the program and my thoughts and support are with that girl regardless of how the situation pans out for AJ. You know there had to be a lot of BS regarding him behind the scenes for Coach Smith to make such a huge decision that will set the cowboys back in the short term at least. I hope the program is better off without him. I heard rumors of a incident with the middle Ferrari and Mastro. Really don’t know much other than what I read on Instagram so probably take that with a grain of salt.

If any of these rumors or incidents lead to anything further I doubt we will see AJ on the mat again. Just a shame a kid with his talent and future can’t figure it out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT