ADVERTISEMENT

Ferrari transferring?

If what I heard is true the police have dna from the victim and if it matches AJ he will go to prison. I do not know if it is true or not. the police investigation will prove it one way or the other. The coaches and OSU did the right thing in releasing him.
Registered sex offender for life. Felon. Don’t have to worry about owning a gun or voting.

Reactions: TheJimReaper
Yeah but lets not forget there would be DNA even in a consensual situation.That is what makes these cases difficult.
There is the whole lineup of women that can testify for the prosecution of his aggressive nature towards "courting" young ladies. There is an abundance of electronic date of sexual harassment evidence sent from AJ. There is a history of situation with a respected HOF coach.

So, in this situation, where it very may well be word vs. word on the nature of the encounter, there is a mountain of evidence that suggests he is at best, a very aggressive womanizer.

This kind of reminds me a little of Mike Tyson.

Yeah but lets not forget there would be DNA even in a consensual situation.That is what makes these cases difficult.
Let's not forget that he has provided enough video evidence to get him banned from about any college campus.

I though the date, the comments about Stillwater, not getting paid enough, being traumatized by his Dad, etc.... were interesting.
It'd be fascinating for someone to put together an entire timeline of AJs activities, payments from organizations, etc. Granted it's a dumpster fire but part of me is so curious what the heck happened - I mean if he was missing wrestling camps too, there has to be something going on. Sounds like drugs TBH.
I am certainly not biased against men, but as a man, how do you not know toxic masculinity when you see it?
Not really the place to debate sociological terminology IMO but I'll just say good luck convincing dudes that they could possibly have attitudes that affect women negatively. If they aren't open to self-analysis, they're just gonna get pissed off and double down. IME.
Not trying to cause the mill to turn, but I also want to be transparent with the rumor I heard about that shooting. It was rumored that it was Mastro’s house and that it involved the middle Ferrari. I heard no other details and I’m not the owner of the said property so I obviously cant confirm this and like I said earlier there are plenty of things circulating now that it’s hard to decipher between fact and fiction at this point.

What I do think is interesting is that it’s been said on here that there were/are a couple of guys away from the team right now do to personal conflicts or something to that degree. From his social media it looks like Travis Mastro has been down in Florida for the summer. Could this possibly be one of the said guys away from the team. You would think he’d be in Stillwater training and trying to start this fall. So perhaps there is some variation of the truth to this.

I really hate all this crap. The Ferrari’s have caused such a toxic, messy environment for the program. I really hope that the team can clean up the mess they left and start fresh this fall putting all the BS behind them!
Again I hate to say it but this is a fascinating story. A Ferrari shoots at a Mastro so of course Mastro goes out of state to gather himself while waiting for the Ferraris to either calm down or get out of town. I don't know what's true either. Seems to me like no more Ferraris on the OSU team could be a good thing for morale, as long as the athletes and people of Stillwater can continue to stay safe. But of course wacky people tend not to go quietly.

There is the whole lineup of women that can testify for the prosecution of his aggressive nature towards "courting" young ladies. There is an abundance of electronic date of sexual harassment evidence sent from AJ. There is a history of situation with a respected HOF coach.

So, in this situation, where it very may well be word vs. word on the nature of the encounter, there is a mountain of evidence that suggests he is at best, a very aggressive womanizer.

This kind of reminds me a little of Mike Tyson.
It sounds like the incident being investigate occurred in a private setting with no other witnesses. So unless one of those ladies can testify to the incident being investigated or provide any proof of evidence directly related to the case those other things that he's been recorded/photographed doing won't apply. If charged the DA can bring those things into account to prove the nature of his character and his intent, but I am not sure how much that would help because he wouldn't be on trail for being a scumbag towards women in general. There has to be some evidence in the investigation to prove guilt in order for the DA to have a case otherwise it looks to be a he said she said situation.

It sounds like the incident being investigate occurred in a private setting with no other witnesses. So unless one of those ladies can testify to the incident being investigated or provide any proof of evidence directly related to the case those other things that he's been recorded/photographed doing won't apply. If charged the DA can bring those things into account to prove the nature of his character and his intent, but I am not sure how much that would help because he wouldn't be on trail for being a scumbag towards women in general. There has to be some evidence in the investigation to prove guilt in order for the DA to have a case otherwise it looks to be a he said she said situation.
I would think (I am not an attorney) that the testimony (screenshots and verbal testimony) of other women will be used. It is fairly public that he was overly aggressive in his pursuit of pleasure and I am sure more "evidence" will become available.

If I were the defense, I would be extremely concerned at the character assassination that is sure to come.

I don't know or have an opinion on his culpability in the charged situation, I just know there is a ton of smoke surrounding him in numerous situations. The opinion I do have is that this situation is a smoldering tinderbox that could catch on full fire in a courtroom.

I would think (I am not an attorney) that the testimony (screenshots and verbal testimony) of other women will be used. It is fairly public that he was overly aggressive in his pursuit of pleasure and I am sure more "evidence" will become available.

If I were the defense, I would be extremely concerned at the character assassination that is sure to come.

I don't know or have an opinion on his culpability in the charged situation, I just know there is a ton of smoke surrounding him in numerous situations. The opinion I do have is that this situation is a smoldering tinderbox that could catch on full fire in a courtroom.
I served on a murder trial and there was very little evidence that we heard describing the person's personality. The evidence was restricted to the case in point.

Reactions: bwel9339
Maybe because ‘toxic masculinity’ is a total BS term which implies a direct connection between masculinity (something very good) and narcissism (something bad) and possibly violence (something very bad).

Narcissistic and violent behavior is not masculine in any way, shape, or form, nor is it something to which women are immune.
Who are our models of mascilinity? Achilles, Alexander the Great, Coriolanus, Charles Martell, Beowulf?

Who are our models of mascilinity? Achilles, Alexander the Great, Coriolanus, Charles Martell, Beowulf?
If you are asking who are some men many of us look up to and admire - Willie Mays. Roberto Clemente. Dan Gable. John Smith. Abe Lincoln. George Washington. Albert Einstein. Elvis Presley. (unfortunately for some - Michael Jackson). Martin Luther King. Thomas Edison. General Patton. Billy Graham. Orebero :). Rumi. Jesus Christ. Nelson Mandela. Bernard Shaw.

Masculinity means the qualities of being a man.

Any good man is a model of masculinity. I don’t really consider your examples good men, but I guess people can disagree.

For me personally, the answer is Jesus.

Masculinity means the qualities of being a man.

Any good man is a model of masculinity. I don’t really consider your examples good men, but I guess people can disagree.

For me personally, the answer is Jesus.
Gotcha, though I think the ideals embodied in Christ and the Buddha run counter to traditional ideas about masculinity. Consider what we mean by masculinity in everyday language, e.g. "Be a man" or "Man up." We would agree that these expressions press one to take responsibility for themselves and those in their charge. Part of this responsibility entails preventing the unjust from taking advantage of you and those in your charge, e.g. speaking truth to power when your boss harasses interns. Further, "manning up" implies that you not only SPEAK truth to power, but that you ACT to stop the unjust.

The ideal of compassion embodied by Christ and the Buddha has a complicated relationship with "action." Obviously, I'm referring to the "turn the other cheek" stuff. "Turning the other cheek" involves recognizing the humanity and worth of all people, even the evil and unjust. It also suggests that strength and righteousness lie in our ability to quell our desires for justice and passively endure injustice in recognition of the perpetrator's humanity. In short, compassion compels the followers of Christ and the Buddha to endure injustice even when it's in their power to stop it. That is, they will not "man up" on principle.

Reactions: 100TonsofOrangeFury
Looks like he will have his day in court, but no school will touch him with a 10 foot pole until then. Regardless of the outcome I think this is it for him. This is a serious charge and he’s had multiple chances to figure it out. I just don’t think that’s possible with this kid.

This should answer the question about the youngest brother. Even if he is a choir boy you tell him thanks but no thanks.
The youngest brother needs to get out as soon as he can. Find a school far away from his family and start his own life.

This should answer the question about the youngest brother. Even if he is a choir boy you tell him thanks but no thanks.
The youngest brother needs to get out as soon as he can. Find a school far away from his family and start his own life.
Angelo will have Oliver Pierce as a coach this year at Melissa TX

Here's hoping he can keep from getting kicked off the team, which his brothers found so difficult to accomplish.

At this point not really sure what to believe
Incident on July 21. Was this the same day as AJs burglarly charge that got dropped? Maybe they filed the wrong charges since the names are close. Regardless, glad that drama is out of town.

Incident on July 21. Was this the same day as AJs burglarly charge that got dropped? Maybe they filed the wrong charges since the names are close. Regardless, glad that drama is out of town.
Thought the AJ was July 18, busy bros. :(

Reactions: colcord
These are two brothers who appear to have their focus far from anything wrestling. They both seem to be totally consumed on trying to defend, protect and promote their image all at once, which ends up digging themselves into a even deeper hole.

As for the youngest, Angelo is deep in the Ferrari family hierarchy. With the shackles from his father he might have to escape to china to make his own decision on college.

Has anyone heard if he will be going anywhere next year? So far it seems like he is being totally ignored. What will he do if he isn't wrestling? I am guessing either get into more trouble or turn his life around. Let's hope it isn't the former.

Has anyone heard if he will be going anywhere next year? So far it seems like he is being totally ignored. What will he do if he isn't wrestling? I am guessing either get into more trouble or turn his life around. Let's hope it isn't the former.
He looks to be trying to get into MMA, but from his videos he needs to stick to wrestling.

There is no such thing as "toxic masculinity." Rather there is a lack of true masculinity in this world. A lot of really insecure adult boys.
Every white man in a TV commercial, if you can find one, is either a soy boy or a buffoon. Masculinity very, very bad.

Unless it's a Ram ad, they want toxic white men to buy their trucks.

Reactions: lookleft goright
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT