ADVERTISEMENT

fed patriot front

You go boog - white knight for these ****s too.

So fragile. Those polling numbers have taken a toll on the lefties this week. The ones here lately......

8fc.gif

Member those guys wearing maga hats and khakis while carrying torches "in support of Youngkin?"

Dude, you're a brainwashed idiot.
LOL. Are you talking about the McCaulife campaign types? LOL. You thought those were feds didn't you?

LOL. Are you talking about the McCaulife campaign types? LOL. You thought those were feds didn't you?
No, dave. Stop being such a dumbass. When you struggle, you really struggle.

Those weren't feds, but the point that sacks of leftist shit do stuff like that but they aren't smart enough to actually think it through still stands.

• Haha
Reactions: iasooner2000
No, dave. Stop being such a dumbass. When you struggle, you really struggle.

Those weren't feds, but the point that sacks of leftist shit do stuff like that but they aren't smart enough to actually think it through still stands.
So we are talking about McCauliffe campaigners then? LOL. You have been struggling a LOT lately. Maybe time for a check-up, something seems amiss.

You thought Hillary's bought and paid for Russia Collusion contained real Russians. Lmao
Maybe one day Adam Schitt for Brains can show you his evidence. 🤣🤣🤣
You'll need to do some research on this. Get back to me with any indication that I thought it was much more than a great "troll the Trumpets" opportunity. Who knew it would also completely incapacitate the POSUS - #amiright @HighStickHarry?

You'll need to do some research on this. Get back to me with any indication that I thought it was much more than a great "troll the Trumpets" opportunity. Who knew it would also completely incapacitate the POSUS - #amiright @HighStickHarry?

after 6 years of wetting your pants anytime the MSM uttered Russia

we are to believe you came over the top with some 4D chess

umk ccp/dnc dave

Uh huh. You weren't sys level piss tape obsession, but you definitely fell hard for muh Russia.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT