ADVERTISEMENT

FEC Chair…

This whole thing is part of the Democratic plan. I think they had Biden play possum until the Republican convention was over and then had Biden step away to turn all of the attention and momentum to the Democrats. All of the posters with just “Kamala” were done, all of the funding was in place to roll in, all of the photo ops were all planned and ready to roll. Im quite certain the Democrats staged it to go just as it has gone. And it has worked. The media has fawned over Harris and is backing her 99 percent. How the Republicans counter punch is the next question.

Last edited:
This whole thing is part of the Democratic plan. I think they had Biden play possum until the Republican convention was over and then had Biden step away to turn all of the attention and momentum to the Democrats. All of posters were done, all of the funding was in place to roll in, all of the photo ops were all planned and ready to roll. Im quite certain the Democrats staged it to go just as it has gone. And it has worked. The media has fawned over Harris and is backing her 99 percent. How the Republicans counter punch is the next question.
Pivot on attention, yes. But how effective is it?

Her Ads are hardly compelling...

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
All the libtards I know are fawning over her like she is the Greatest Politician ever.
They are even going aftet Trumps age again and saying he won't debate Mudflaps Mala because he is scared of her. 🤣🤣🤣

GTIlj0yWQAATdqg

All the libtards I know are fawning over her like she is the Greatest Politician ever.
They are even going aftet Trumps age again and saying he won't debate Mudflaps Mala because he is scared of her. 🤣🤣🤣
Tulsi Gabbard made a complete fool of Kamala in a debate. However, Kamala looked brilliant compared to Joe.

And imbeciles like @my_2cents and @ClintonDavidScott support her 100%.
Do we keep forgetting what a capable "border czar" Kamala was? I listen to WBAP Fort Worth regularly. Kamala watched over a border disaster. Tulsi Gabbard made mince meat of this "woman of color" in debate. Is Tulsi racist?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT