ADVERTISEMENT

Fear Diapers

Well Bub, the only fearfulness I read on this entire board is in your posts, fearful of the boogyman in Washington DC coming to get you. Keep ‘em coming, but take a deep breath. There’s no reason to be sceeeered.

Well Bub, the only fearfulness I read on this entire board is in your posts, fearful of the boogyman in Washington DC coming to get you. Keep ‘em coming, but take a deep breath. There’s no reason to be sceeeered.

So you gonna keep walking on your hands and knees in a face diaper in obedience to a rogue government or you finally going to stand up? Asking for a friend. one mask or three? Vaccine for you and the pet or just one of y'all?

Why don't you just tell everyone on here how great your nanny government is for us? All you do is dismiss me for wanting to live normal again- or at least outta your hero government unconstitutional mandates on our health.

You like being obedient - say it. Your pure obedience to an over controlling Government makes it harder on us who do not wish to be under authoritarian control. Wow what a follower you are.

And you're normal praising "Hial Fauci" in your double mask over a 99.96 survivable virus getting an experimental cell altering vaccine....yeah I'm the abnormal one

Weird how you keep postulating that when I've never brought up Fauci's name, nor have I stated my opinions on what he has said in any of our discussions.

Keep with your projecting it only shows how insane you are.

It's weird how everyone is a left winger, but you in your little microcosm.

Weird how you keep postulating that when I've never brought up Fauci's name, nor have I stated my opinions on what he has said in any of our discussions.

Keep with your projecting it only shows how insane you are.

It's weird how everyone is a left winger, but you in your little microcosm.
It's Just you do as the moron says- one can only assume as you attack me that you Support dr Moron. You seem to be a good little sheep that loves vaccines and Face diapers? Did I infer in correctly? Some day you can think For yourself
Maybe And know when you're getting played- but now you just attack me
Bc I can see it. Not bragging bc it's not rocket science- I'm just in awe so many are like you and can't see you're getting played like a fiddle.

I will Keep attacking DC and MSM...you just keep
right on attacking truth tellers trying to get you to wake up- but I think there's any hope with you...some of y'all are way more happy Rolling around in obedience from the bureaucrats and so called "journalist" that say everyday what the bureaucrats want them to.

I Didn't say everyone In face diapers standing in line For the experimental are Left wingers-y'all are represented on both sides of the political spectrum. Way more If you lefties not awake for sure - but y'all don't care to be....there's at least some hope for non left wingers

And another- they censor anyone speaking the truth- have ever since March 2020- all so they could have their Plandemic for control over us

For the first time in my life, I'm starting to see the value of red flag laws. What's scary is, you're out there roaming the streets. You should be in a padded cell.

Reactions: Dobsie
For the first time in my life, I'm starting to see the value of red flag laws. What's scary is, you're out there roaming the streets. You should be in a padded cell.
Join in the water is warm...and
Will Chalk you up to adding zero to the conversation...easy to join in with other sheep eh? Little harder to Do some critical thinking and go against the majority eh? Yes I know- it is much harder being out of the mainstream

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT