ADVERTISEMENT

FBI raid on Trump's Mar-a-Lago

Not really. I already know the answer to the questions plus a few more. I think I am just wishing for some journalistic professionalism, and then taking that out on the left.

They can't honestly answer the questions without asking more questions. That leads to answers they don't want. Coarse they have no compulsion about putting thier heads in the sand or just flat out lying these days.
They sure fooled alot of folks didn't they?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
@CowboyJD do you know this off the top of your head?
Yes I do, and no they don’t.

Not at this point in the investigation or when the warrant has been served.

They would be entitled to it at some point in the pre-trial discovery phase if charges are filed.

They can also petition the court to unseal the affidavit like the DOJ did to unseal the warrant and return.

Last edited:
While we are celebrating the demise of one Rhino, other bits of information continue to trickle out of DC about the Mar-A-Lago raid. Conjecture: Why this could be bad for the FBI: if they had something it would have leaked by now. Why this could be bad for Trump: they are putting a case together and have gone silent.

The leaks that have been trickling out, passports, and who ordered the raid, are coming in bits and pieces as if they are trying to hide something. Now this is playing into it as people start to put pieces together.

"In congressional testimony this month, Wray confirmed that "a number of" former Crossfire Hurricane team members are still employed at the bureau while undergoing disciplinary review. In the meantime, Wray has walled off the former Russiagate investigators only from participating in FISA wiretap applications, according to the sources." This is according to sources, but I think we have given up on real journalism these days and have to piece things together on our own. If true this also is not a good sign for the FBI's raid.

There is another part of the article tucked away I found interesting as well. "FBI agents took numerous boxes and containers of documents and other material, including several binders of photos and even three passports held by the former president." Both of these where not listed as items taken by the FBI. We knew about the passports now we add photos. The FBI is not improving its standing with this.

"All told, dozens of boxes and containers were removed from Trump's residence, very few of which actually contained classified information, the sources said." Anther part that is plausible, based on the number of boxes removed and the number of times classified was listed, those numbers did not match.

Now enter another name, of Laufman who was involved in the Trump investigation and the article credits him as the mastermind of the use of the espionage act of 1917 against trump. He shows up this last weekend, and what does he say, that documents completely validates the government's position to raid. But he pulls the punch. Why, you finally have him, right!

"Laufman has been a key source for stories by the Washington Post, CNN, and other outlets.

On CNN, for instance, he claimed the documents seized from Trump's storage were "particularly stunning and particularly egregious," and their discovery "completely validates the government's investigation" into the former president – though he quickly added, "Whether this investigation transforms into an outright criminal prosecution remains to be seen.""

One more thing from the article:

"Former federal prosecutor and Trump administration official Kash Patel said the FBI may have a personal interest – and a potential conflict – in seizing the records stored by Trump.

He noted that Trump in October 2020 authorized the declassification of all the investigative records generated from the FBI's Crossfire Hurricane as well as the Clinton email investigation, codenamed "Midyear Exam," and he said that the FBI may have confiscated some of those records in its raid, ensuring they won't be made public."

It is entirely possible the FBI is on thin ice, and its getting thinner.

BREAKING: Judge to unseal partial Trump affidavit, gives DOJ 1 week to respond​

BREAKING: Judge to unseal partial Trump affidavit, gives DOJ 1 week to respond

LOL! One can only imagine the redactions: The FBI xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

LOL! One can only imagine the redactions: The FBI xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Oh its going to read like listing to Tupac on the radio. But I still want to see it.

Two weeks. I’ve already told you that dipshit.
Calm down Karen I am with you on this one. Lock that loser up that got us in this mess because he was untrainable for debates. I keep hitting 2 weeks and Trump keeps living in the world. I will see if NP can help out when I am in SF next month.

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
We don't know the details of the case but if what this article says is true not only do those in the FBI involved need to go to prison so do the judges that have denied his appeal. If anything we should error on the side against political prosecution.

Calm down Karen I am with you on this one. Lock that loser up that got us in this mess because he was untrainable for debates. I keep hitting 2 weeks and Trump keeps living in the world. I will see if NP can help out when I am in SF next month.
Aren't you supposed to register for out-of-state travel? Business, pleasure or they are the same things (the correct answer)?

Trump was chosen by the small contingency of good guys still in the swamp to run several years ago. They had to have someone who was tough enough and didn't have the baggage bc the ds was going to crucify him- as they did. His own party (not really bc he's the outsider that mucked up their goldmine slush funD (our taxes) his own larry betrayed him- and us

He did not concede and there's no way he could have survived all this without some good guys on the inside behind him- military mainly. No one could have survived what the uniparty and DS did to him and his family 24/7/365- no one not even Trump. He had help-He will be back even before 2024 even though the Normies think it's ok to let happen what happened and to leave the anti American shadow govt in running our country into CCP ville

Trump was chosen by the small contingency of good guys still in the swamp to run several years ago. They had to have someone who was tough enough and didn't have the baggage bc the ds was going to crucify him- as they did. His own party (not really bc he's the outsider that mucked up their goldmine slush funD (our taxes) his own larry betrayed him- and us

He did not concede and there's no way he could have survived all this without some good guys on the inside behind him- military mainly. No one could have survived what the uniparty and DS did to him and his family 24/7/365- no one not even Trump. He had help-He will be back even before 2024 even though the Normies think it's ok to let happen what happened and to leave the anti American shadow govt in running our country into CCP ville
Look at what McConnell is doing to the Republican Senate candidates he doesn't control. He's cut their campaign funding and saying publicly the Senate will not flip to Republicans. McConnell not only is not willing to fight for control of the Senate, he is working against gaining control. He needs to be voted out as the leader of the Republicans in the Senate and voted out of office when he's up for reelection.

We don't know the details of the case but if what this article says is true not only do those in the FBI involved need to go to prison so do the judges that have denied his appeal. If anything we should error on the side against political prosecution.
I would agree with this, and say that we should hold our law enforcement officials accountable. Destroying evidence to attempt to send someone to jail is no small matter. Our law enforcement officials need to be aware that any attempt to do this will meet with the same punishment's as those you sought to set up. The trick, and where they will get off is "knowingly". These days it may be easier to trace knowingly and prove with texts, emails, and tweets. You are still left with a large burden to prove "knowingly".

This whole event is an orchestrated event by the DNC to be cover for Brandon up to the Midterms.
I would not be surprised if Cocaine Mitch is fine with it as well, anything to hamstring Cheeto who I would prefer to bow out to DeSantis anyway
Edit to add imho but not delete the redundancy caused by the 2nd bowl of ice cream. Douche emoji noted

Last edited:
Word is with all the whistle blowers stepping forward majority of the FBI are not on board with the POS at the top- that being said all of the 3 letter agencies in dc should be dismantled and start over....and don't be in a hurry to build them back up- castrate DC from WTP would be choice....if you don't give the mafia our extorted money they can't use the trillions to do bad things eh?

Go away pedo- I do not engage with filth so bye
I thought you had me on ignore?🤣🤣

I usually don't respond to your Q nonsense because frankly I can see you appearing on the news one day and I don't think anyone on this board should encourage your lunacy. But that comment was just too hilarious to pass on.

Sad thing is, you actually believe it is a possibility. Get off your Q websites. Would do you a world of good.

Yer boy blue ain't takin you nowhere. 😂
Sure he has and continues to do so. I'm thankful every day that he beat Trump in 2020.

And the fact that he beat Trump is why the notion that Trump is going to be "reseated" is absolute nonsense. Stop living in a fantasy world.

I thought you had me on ignore?🤣🤣

I usually don't respond to your Q nonsense because frankly I can see you appearing on the news one day and I don't think anyone on this board should encourage your lunacy. But that comment was just too hilarious to pass on.

Sad thing is, you actually believe it is a possibility. Get off your Q websites. Would do you a world of good.
Bye

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT