ADVERTISEMENT

fauxcahauntos

I’m extremely excited to see what he has in store

giphy.gif

I just don’t understand why smart (or supposedly smart I guess) people keep falling into these traps set by Trump. Even if it said 100% Native American, why do it? What does this accomplish? Trump would just find something else to get under your skin. Does she think Trump or his people actually care about this? Then to brag when it’s a minuscule amount of possibility?? It’s baffling how dumb people get when it comes to Trump.

I just don’t understand why smart (or supposedly smart I guess) people keep falling into these traps set by Trump. Even if it said 100% Native American, why do it? What does this accomplish? Trump would just find something else to get under your skin. Does she think Trump or his people actually care about this? Then to brag when it’s a minuscule amount of possibility?? It’s baffling how dumb people get when it comes to Trump.

Seems like the guy setting the “traps” would be better served worrying about MAGA. When he starts doing so, wake me up

She and Hillary are just gifts to the Republican Party.

This reminds me of my friend who is blonde haired, blue eyed, and pale skinned. His dna results showed he is 1% Nigerian.

Reactions: JimmyBob
I had more Creek County Indian blood in my surgically removed right tit than that lying POS could squeeze out of her used tampon!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT