ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci Says States Should “Seriously Look at Shutting Down” Again as Coronavirus Cases Rise

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...riously-look-shutting-coronavirus-cases-rise/

This clown needs to STFU! Yea lets close down again you government parasite, you'll still get paid. Wonder if he misses the stage?
I think he is a very good doctor. And we need him to talk about risks and ways to lower risks. But as smart as he is in the medical field is about as dumb as he is about economics. Shutting down again is a definite no. Shouldn’t be considered for one second.

I loved how he said at first “ I’m not wearing a mask cause I have no symptoms” and “ you should feel comfortable going on a cruise if you are young and healthy “. The second part was in early March. The dude talks out of both sides of his mouth. Fact of the matter is people should have had the balls to say stop protesting you are gonna spread the virus. But they didn’t. Then others were like well crap I am gonna go out and about then if they aren’t gonna say anything.

Do poeple not realize these so called experts are guessing?

There is no hard data on this entire pandemic. It probably wouldn't even be called a pandemic if 6000+ seniors hadn't been forced back to nursing homes in NY.
Not sure on the NY data, but you're correct fact check withstanding. There's a lot of pants shitting going on because of everything we don't know. We have years of experience and tons of data on things like TB and the flu. The covid is bringing really weird stuff to the table.

I loved how he said at first “ I’m not wearing a mask cause I have no symptoms” and “ you should feel comfortable going on a cruise if you are young and healthy “. The second part was in early March. The dude talks out of both sides of his mouth. Fact of the matter is people should have had the balls to say stop protesting you are gonna spread the virus. But they didn’t. Then others were like well crap I am gonna go out and about then if they aren’t gonna say anything.
Don't forget Fauci saying it was OK to meet an unknown person/s on Tinder and go swap spit with them.

Do poeple not realize these so called experts are guessing?

There is no hard data on this entire pandemic. It probably wouldn't even be called a pandemic if 6000+ seniors hadn't been forced back to nursing homes in NY.

Just as an aside, it is, by definition, a pandemic due to the spread being global.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT