ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci owns the covid 19 patent-

It's not just in US- it's a worldwide takeover-
Amazing all the govt (most) are coerced in on it

Have heard this for months
Check out this post on Gab
https://gab.com/KanekoaTheGreat/posts/106214013730613372
ive been touting this on the main board for a while but no one cares. ill tell you though, if you ever want to entertain yourself, go to us patent website and search whatever you come up with. i was convincing my mom that we most certainly have been able to affect the weather (HAARP) and control it for years. the patents i found were even more astonishing than i thought. and weather modification patents went all the way back to the late 1930's with things like cloud seeding.

but i found patents on coronavirus/sars/mers back to 1998 on there....

Reactions: osuintx
Have heard this for months
Check out this post on Gab
https://gab.com/KanekoaTheGreat/posts/106214013730613372
unc chapel hill is on a ton of the patents, same doctor who was one of the many linked with china's 1000 talents program. also do something fun and search on duck duck go any company/person/organization etc involved in many vaccine patents and gates foundation. almost always they have received previous money and grants from the gates foundation going back 20 years

ive been touting this on the main board for a while but no one cares. ill tell you though, if you ever want to entertain yourself, go to us patent website and search whatever you come up with. i was convincing my mom that we most certainly have been able to affect the weather (HAARP) and control it for years. the patents i found were even more astonishing than i thought. and weather modification patents went all the way back to the late 1930's with things like cloud seeding.

but i found patents on coronavirus/sars/mers back to 1998 on there....
I've heard the weather changing we could control....couldn't quite wrap my brain around that one....till the Texas debacle this year- at least made me listen but still leaning no on it- but nothing surprises me anymore.

I've heard the weather changing we could control....couldn't quite wrap my brain around that one....till the Texas debacle this year- at least made me listen but still leaning no on it- but nothing surprises me anymore.

real patent i just found titled "rain induced by supercontinuum laser beams"

all i did was go to the us patents website and quick search weather modification. HAARP has been around since the 90's though and does similar things, except more so with micro waves and energy waves into the ionosphere. fascinating. click on some of the related or referenced patents included to go down the rabbit hole of how long they have been doing this stuff

from 1983....

https://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph...&f=G&l=50&d=PALL&RefSrch=yes&Query=PN/4402480

Atmosphere modification satellite

Abstract
The Atmosphere Modification Satellite is intended to be the beginning of a possible world-wide network of satellites designed to improve Earth through application of techniques and monitoring resulting in atmosphere modification. Energy sources of said satellite consist of: solar, electrical, energy particle beam(s), laser and magnetohydrodynamics (MHD). At proper plane(s) of orbit, the satellite is capable of identifying target areas and administering "M-Probes" to monitor, sample and/or modify the atmosphere. There is no limit to the number of types of atmosphere modification the satellite will perform.

Crazy....and scary
yep but pretty fascinating stuff. I believe our governments and global cabal have been hiding for years some unbelievable technology. just to be on the brighter side check out these three patents our navy acquired quietly, but publicly, under trump in 2018. while they certainly have technology that is scary as hell, they also have world and life changing technology if we can get it into knowledge and use.

ill let you read about these and come to your own conclusions but its pretty amazing

https://www.fdintl.org/navy-patents/

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT