ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci is a swamp denizen and fraud

I love America, probably more than you do .

I love the food, the National Parks, the sports, the music, the movies, the travel destinations, the street rod scene, the simple things like central heat/air and having a dryer after I wash my clothes. I could go on and on. Have you ever tried the burnt ends at KC Joe's BBQ in Kansas City? Damn, that's greatness right there.

The only thing I really don't like are a lot of the people. We lead the world in dipshits. The ridiculous conspiracy theories, the flat out rejection of science, people constantly cramming their absurd opinions on people that don't care to hear them, the entitlement, the obsession with individual rights regardless of how it effects others, people who can't be told what to do or where to park or to follow the rules of an HOA. Rules simply don't apply to people here.

And the incessant victimhood. Blacks, natives, women, fatties, gays....even white men! I'm so sick of hearing the luckiest bastards that have ever lived in the history of the planet....winners of the passport lottery at birth.....constantly crying about the unfairness of life. Fvck you! My former co-workers that made a whopping 83 cents an hour would love to trade places with ya.

Honestly, some of us would go back overseas.....but thanks to these dipshits protesting, refusing to wear masks or socially distance, attending quinceaneras, etc. etc.....WE CAN'T LEAVE!! Seriously, I took a drive around Oklahoma City last Thursday at 11pm and saw several bars and clubs packed to the gills. Why are the bars even still open? Too many people flat out refuse to care how their actions are effecting strangers, co-workers, family members. It's beyond frustrating.

Anyway, apologies for the rant.
Also, get the **** out and stay out.

Reactions: windriverrange
I love America, probably more than you do .

I love the food, the National Parks, the sports, the music, the movies, the travel destinations, the street rod scene, the simple things like central heat/air and having a dryer after I wash my clothes. I could go on and on. Have you ever tried the burnt ends at KC Joe's BBQ in Kansas City? Damn, that's greatness right there.

The only thing I really don't like are a lot of the people. We lead the world in dipshits. The ridiculous conspiracy theories, the flat out rejection of science, people constantly cramming their absurd opinions on people that don't care to hear them, the entitlement, the obsession with individual rights regardless of how it effects others, people who can't be told what to do or where to park or to follow the rules of an HOA. Rules simply don't apply to people here.

And the incessant victimhood. Blacks, natives, women, fatties, gays....even white men! I'm so sick of hearing the luckiest bastards that have ever lived in the history of the planet....winners of the passport lottery at birth.....constantly crying about the unfairness of life. Fvck you! My former co-workers that made a whopping 83 cents an hour would love to trade places with ya.

Honestly, some of us would go back overseas.....but thanks to these dipshits protesting, refusing to wear masks or socially distance, attending quinceaneras, etc. etc.....WE CAN'T LEAVE!! Seriously, I took a drive around Oklahoma City last Thursday at 11pm and saw several bars and clubs packed to the gills. Why are the bars even still open? Too many people flat out refuse to care how their actions are effecting strangers, co-workers, family members. It's beyond frustrating.

Anyway, apologies for the rant.

Its silly to try to quantify who "loves America more," especially when the guy saying so has not a hint of "America" in his board name.

Statistically we can't have the more dipshits than any country in the world, is impossible.

Whomever your co-workers are that "ALLOWED" their job selection to pay them 83 cents an hour either were being exploited or not very smart. Picking up aluminum cans along the road doesn't count as a job either.

Some science quit being science a long time ago and once someone starts throwing out some doomsday prediction then won't let others try to replicate their finding using the same methodology are charlatans, liars and political activists. If your talking about the current charade then all I can say is that if this is such a disaster why are people dying of drug overdoses or motorcycle wrecks counted as CCP flu deaths? CBS12 in Florida analyzed 891 (think that is the number) death certs and found that 160 ish of the folks died of CCP flu with no underlying issues. The numbers are juiced.....by how much who knows, but someday (at least after 11/4/2020) someone will do a very deep dive and expose the crap hoisted on the masses.

Speaking of science, does science now not say that the median age of people dying of CCP Flu are 78? Does science not say that being elderly and having certain underlying conditions elevate your risks significantly? Does science not say that young children are not vectors and need to be in school? Personally I don't mind be a good "citizen" as long as being such is not forced through threats, coercion or being shamed. Shutting down the economy because 2% or 1.5% of the adult population in the US "could" die because of the CCP flu, when those at high risk could be effectively isolated, was a colossal blunder. Those at risk could have been protected...well except those in nursing homes in NY, NJ, WA and a few other states while the rest of us could have worked.

Personally I believe science when outcomes can be replicated using the same models/data the original scientist/researcher used, but don't believe in the science that is "settled" (of course no such thing in science as by its very nature science continues to evolve) and used as a political club to pummel opponents with.

Nippon you seem like a good dude....and since you have traveled the world have seen a lot. My world travels have pretty much set in concrete there is only one place I want to live and that is USA. The only other place remotely attractive would be the island of Crete.

Reactions: NipponPoke
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT