ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci is a swamp denizen and fraud

imprimis

MegaPoke is insane
Dec 7, 2003
He was testifying before Congress and refused to say whether protests should be cancelled because of the spread of Wuhan Charlie. He was asked repeatedly and said it wasn't his place to opine on large gatherings of protestors. He surely did express an opinion often over the months on large gatherings like concerts, sporting events, weddings, funerals (except Floyd, Cummings and Lewis), political rallies, vacations, Memorial Day, 4th of July, and many more.

How sad is that the POTUS is jealous of a career civil servant who throws a baseball like a toddler?

EeSI_KXWkAQthQV

Let's be honest, the saddest thing of all this has been our response to this virus. The international community knew the Americans were going to screw this up.....but who could have predicted this level of incompetence? This many dead in 5 months??? A country with the smartest scientists on the planet yet with a citizenry that routinely dismisses science??

1,327 new deaths today. 156,612 total.

Big pat on the back, everybody. One of our proudest moments as a nation.

Let's be honest, the saddest thing of all this has been our response to this virus. The international community knew the Americans were going to screw this up.....but who could have predicted this level of incompetence? This many dead in 5 months??? A country with the smartest scientists on the planet yet with a citizenry that routinely dismisses science??

Most of the other countries treated this as a disease without restraint on therapeutics rather than a political football.

If only your uninformed narrative was actually true...

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1105914/coronavirus-death-rates-worldwide/

Amen brother. The level of incompetence at the highest levels in Washington is breath taking....

Reactions: Been Jammin

Ugly American post #35576646 by nipponpoke

Amen brother. The level of incompetence at the highest levels in Washington is breath taking....
I'll add a few things so you can be more informed and join us in reality...

China was an absolutely terrible world citizen. And they still are. The praise from the left is one of the most ignorant political things I've seen.

The WHO abandoned its core mission in favor of appeasing China politically.

The CDC et al gave the worst advice ever on utilizing masks to control the spread early on. Much of this was based on false information given to the WHO by China.

Mayors, governors, legislators, the federal public health agencies, and the president have all given conflicting and unreliable information. Some of that was based on ignorance of a virus that was completely new to us and that China had been completely dishonest about. Most of it has been due to idiotic political rhetoric.

The handling of the virus at all levels of government has been mixed. NYC was absolutely incompetent from top to bottom in their initial management. NYC didn't begin a coordinated effort to disinfect the subway system until April 30! I'm not even going to get into the nursing home fiasco.

Both sides of the aisle have politicized the pandemic, leading to a bunch of misinformation, mischaracterizations, and in some cases a negative impact on policy making. Both sides get a well deserved F from me.

The reopening was needed, and it has actually progressed like most of us suspected. One thing we don't know for certain is how much of an increase in case rate is due to reopenings and how much is due to greatly expanded testing. We may never know because they've happened simultaneously. We have seen our case rate increase while also seeing our mortality rate decrease. That's definitely been a good thing.

Our federal government did an excellent job in seeking partnership with private industry to produce much needed supplies. We have been able to help other countries with things like ventilators. One of my vendors, Zoll, has been able to ramp up production of their ventilators from 400 a month to a staggering 10,000 plus.

If you only pay attention to the talking heads and political rhetoric, you likely have zero clue what's actually happening in the US in regards to COVID.

Fauci maybe a smart guy but his inconsistencies have created quite a bit of confusion but since he says what the left wants to hear, he is a hero.
He says what the left wants to hear? Sorry man that is ridiculous but typical for the Trump defender.

I lost all respect for him and the garbage he spews when he said it was OK for people to hook up with strangers and swap spit and whatever via Tinder.
You mean this exchange?

Hamby: "If you're swiping on a dating app like Tinder, or Bumble, or Grindr, and you match with someone that you think is hot, and you're just kind of like, 'Maybe it's fine if this one stranger comes over.' What do you say to that person?"

Fauci: "You know, that's tough, it's what's called relative risk. If you're willing to take a risk — and you know, everybody has their own tolerance for risks — you could figure out if you want to meet somebody."

Plenty to point to in criticizing the folks we count as experts with this virus. The quote on hook ups isn't one of them IMO.

Reactions: Been Jammin
Most of the other countries treated this as a disease without restraint on therapeutics rather than a political football.
So you are agreeing then? Our political class really ****ed this up in part by reinforcing the science doubts?

Last edited:
For a ‘smart’ guy a lot of folks need to check your use of adjectives. Haphazard
Not a defense, but context:

My ass is tired. I totaled up what the tare across the scale for three dump runs today and I loaded and unloaded 3000 lbs of construction waste. I had a medicinal chew earlier today. I am planning to veg out, play a little Deus Ex Machina and munch on some Tillamook Rocky Road Ice Cream.

You have been warned.

Reactions: iasooner1
You mean this exchange?

Hamby: "If you're swiping on a dating app like Tinder, or Bumble, or Grindr, and you match with someone that you think is hot, and you're just kind of like, 'Maybe it's fine if this one stranger comes over.' What do you say to that person?"

Fauci: "You know, that's tough, it's what's called relative risk. If you're willing to take a risk — and you know, everybody has their own tolerance for risks — you could figure out if you want to meet somebody."

Plenty to point to in criticizing the folks we count as experts with this virus. The quote on hook ups isn't one of them IMO.
Fauci screwed the pooch on this. He cut the nuts out of his mask wearing and social distancing mantra with that statement. That showed Fauci to be nothing more than a hypocrite.

Guy is a fraud. All he wants is attention and fame and teamed up with the MSM to get it. His "smug frat boy" pose on the front of In Style magazine wasn't one of someone who cared a lot about the virus.

The horses are out of the barn for his suggestion that goggles may need to be worn. Should have been face shields rather than masks at the outset.

200w.gif

If you love the international community so dam much, why do you still live in a nation of troglodytes like the US? Your assuming so many things in your usual condescending note about the US and its leadership....geez. The numbers are BS, but your so blinded by political ideology that you want to accept them as truth, so you can join the rest of the howling mob and regal us with why we should be ashamed of all things Trump, US and who knows what else.

Not a defense, but context:

My ass is tired. I totaled up what the tare across the scale for three dump runs today and I loaded and unloaded 3000 lbs of construction waste. I had a medicinal chew earlier today. I am planning to veg out, play a little Deus Ex Machina and munch on some Tillamook Rocky Road Ice Cream.

You have been warned.
Lactose intolerance ?

Reactions: Soonersincefitty
200w.gif

If you love the international community so dam much, why do you still live in a nation of troglodytes like the US? Your assuming so many things in your usual condescending note about the US and its leadership....geez. The numbers are BS, but your so blinded by political ideology that you want to accept them as truth, so you can join the rest of the howling mob and regal us with why we should be ashamed of all things Trump, US and who knows what else.

Yep, this isn't the old East Berlin.
You don't like America, you can leave anytime.
No one will give a shit.

I love America, probably more than you do .

I love the food, the National Parks, the sports, the music, the movies, the travel destinations, the street rod scene, the simple things like central heat/air and having a dryer after I wash my clothes. I could go on and on. Have you ever tried the burnt ends at KC Joe's BBQ in Kansas City? Damn, that's greatness right there.

The only thing I really don't like are a lot of the people. We lead the world in dipshits. The ridiculous conspiracy theories, the flat out rejection of science, people constantly cramming their absurd opinions on people that don't care to hear them, the entitlement, the obsession with individual rights regardless of how it effects others, people who can't be told what to do or where to park or to follow the rules of an HOA. Rules simply don't apply to people here.

And the incessant victimhood. Blacks, natives, women, fatties, gays....even white men! I'm so sick of hearing the luckiest bastards that have ever lived in the history of the planet....winners of the passport lottery at birth.....constantly crying about the unfairness of life. Fvck you! My former co-workers that made a whopping 83 cents an hour would love to trade places with ya.

Honestly, some of us would go back overseas.....but thanks to these dipshits protesting, refusing to wear masks or socially distance, attending quinceaneras, etc. etc.....WE CAN'T LEAVE!! Seriously, I took a drive around Oklahoma City last Thursday at 11pm and saw several bars and clubs packed to the gills. Why are the bars even still open? Too many people flat out refuse to care how their actions are effecting strangers, co-workers, family members. It's beyond frustrating.

Anyway, apologies for the rant.

Last edited:

I love the food, the National Parks, the sports, the music, the movies, the travel destinations, the street rod scene, the simple things like central heat/air and having a dryer after I wash my clothes. I could go on and on. Have you ever tried the burnt ends at KC Joe's BBQ in Kansas City? Damn, that's greatness right there.

The only thing I really don't like are a lot of the people. We lead the world in dipshits. The ridiculous conspiracy theories, the flat out rejection of science, people constantly cramming their absurd opinions on people that don't care to hear them, the entitlement, the obsession with individual rights regardless of how it effects others, people who can't be told what to do or where to park or to follow the rules of an HOA. Rules simply don't apply to people here.

And the incessant victimhood. Blacks, natives, women, fatties, gays....even white men! I'm so sick of hearing the luckiest bastards that have ever lived in the history of the planet....winners of the passport lottery at birth.....constantly crying about the unfairness of life. Fvck you! My former co-workers that made a whopping 83 cents an hour would love to trade places with ya.

Honestly, some of us would go back overseas.....but thanks to these dipshits protesting, refusing to wear masks or socially distance, attending quinceaneras, etc. etc.....WE CAN'T LEAVE!! Seriously, I took a drive around Oklahoma City last Thursday at 11pm and saw several bars and clubs packed to the gills. Why are the bars even still open? Too many people flat out refuse to care how their actions are effecting strangers, co-workers, family members. It's beyond frustrating.

Don't accept it.
Again, domestic and imported assholes notwithstanding, you can leave if America is as repugnant as you think it is.
Seriously. Think about it.
Your happiness is everything to us.

Fauci screwed the pooch on this. He cut the nuts out of his mask wearing and social distancing mantra with that statement. That showed Fauci to be nothing more than a hypocrite.
With this one statement Fauci screwed the pooch - but the Dumb Ass in Chief says the stupidest things ever and it would simply be unfair cause he is just joking or Diet Coke...

BREAKING: A new study says HCQ is ineffective against coronavirus if you spray the drug on a living porcupine and shove it up your ass while praying to the Sun God. No other studies on HCQ are planned.

— Scott Adams (@ScottAdamsSays) August 2, 2020

Well, we are a nation of immigrants!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT