ADVERTISEMENT

Fascinating Essay: The Privilege Of Being Woke

I’d have to say I agree with her. I’ve said it for years, the left is very good at creating false boogey men and getting lower IQ to buy in.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Not a bad read, but a lot of “water is wet” in it.

People need to feel a moral authority within themselves, particularly people without any kind of Judeo-Christian moral underpinnings. Creation of a woke, leftist value system to serve in place of the one they rejected only makes sense. The irony of this immense privilege existing as a fruit of the system they proclaim to despise is certainly lost on them.

People need to feel a moral authority within themselves, particularly people without any kind of Judeo-Christian moral underpinnings. Creation of a woke, leftist value system to serve in place of the one they rejected only makes sense. The irony of this immense privilege existing as a fruit of the system they proclaim to despise is certainly lost on them.
James Lindsay is an actual liberal that has developed a lot of material on how leftists have turned being Woke into an actual religion.

Good look up on YouTube for anyone interested in the topic.

Well, yeah is good, but I see there some facts that beat each other meaning. I could add that I am not a good writer. I mean not as good as a reader. When I was in high school, I read all the books that our teacher gave us. But when it were coming up to an essay, well it was a failure. In order to have good grades for writing too I was looking on https://essaybase.me/blog/essay-writer for some help. I managed to finish the school in TOP 10 and it was a great achievement for me at that time.

Last edited:

This ^^^. 100%.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT