Fascinating Essay: The Privilege Of Being Woke

TPOKE

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 14, 2001
I’d have to say I agree with her. I’ve said it for years, the left is very good at creating false boogey men and getting lower IQ to buy in.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy

launch

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jan 12, 2003
Not a bad read, but a lot of “water is wet” in it.

100TonsofOrangeFury

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
People need to feel a moral authority within themselves, particularly people without any kind of Judeo-Christian moral underpinnings. Creation of a woke, leftist value system to serve in place of the one they rejected only makes sense. The irony of this immense privilege existing as a fruit of the system they proclaim to despise is certainly lost on them.

launch

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jan 12, 2003
People need to feel a moral authority within themselves, particularly people without any kind of Judeo-Christian moral underpinnings. Creation of a woke, leftist value system to serve in place of the one they rejected only makes sense. The irony of this immense privilege existing as a fruit of the system they proclaim to despise is certainly lost on them.
James Lindsay is an actual liberal that has developed a lot of material on how leftists have turned being Woke into an actual religion.

Good look up on YouTube for anyone interested in the topic.

BorisSutherland

Recruit
Sep 8, 2020
Well, yeah is good, but I see there some facts that beat each other meaning. I could add that I am not a good writer. I mean not as good as a reader. When I was in high school, I read all the books that our teacher gave us. But when it were coming up to an essay, well it was a failure. In order to have good grades for writing too I was looking on https://essaybase.me/blog/essay-writer for some help. I managed to finish the school in TOP 10 and it was a great achievement for me at that time.

Last edited:

BIGOSUFAN

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Aug 7, 2001
Upper Arlington, OH

This ^^^. 100%.

Latest posts