ADVERTISEMENT

Fargo Season 4

FMPoke

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jan 12, 2002
Flower Mound, TX
Premiers Sunday September 27, 2020. 11 Episodes

Set in 1950s Kansas City. Stars Chris Rock and Timothy Olyphant (Seth Bullock in Deadwood).

Reactions: shortbus
I've never watched Fargo before. Do I need to watch the prior seasons to have any idea what's going on with this season?

I haven't watched the first three seasons and am starting on four, but really like what I see so far. Interesting that the KC mobs are a feature in Fargo and in Ozark.

I've never watched Fargo before. Do I need to watch the prior seasons to have any idea what's going on with this season?
No you can fully enjoy each season on its own, but if you were a fan of the movie and have followed and watched the first three season you get an added level of seeing connections or callbacks to older stuff.

FYI. Every episode starts out claiming that it is a true story. None of them are true stories.

Anyone else stick with it until the end. I personally thought it was one of the better seasons. Didn't really like the final surprise but I guess it fit the overall narrative.

Last edited:
Anyone else stick with it until the end. I personally thought it was one of the better seasons. Did really like the final surprise but I guess it fit the overall narrative.

Finished it last night. Very enjoyable season. I liked the ending.

Reactions: FMPoke
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT