ADVERTISEMENT

Fake News Complex Urging Pedo Quid Pro Joe to Back Out of Final Two Debates

GunsOfFrankEaton

Heisman Winner
Aug 24, 2003
Looks like the ear piece and pre-arranged questions weren’t enough to keep Trump from dominating both Wallace and the senile old pedophile.

They can dish it but can't take it when its given back. No surprise there, Cowards.

While watching the debate, and I gutted it out to the very end, I thought: "this will give the Biden campaign and excuse to cancel the next two debates". It's a legit reason. Very little got accomplished and it got out of hand. It was an argument, not a debate. Overall, I would give the win to Biden. Why? Because he didn't come across as a Jerk to the citizenship. Both sides are set on who they will vote for so you are really only trying to get the undecideds. Trump beat Trump. If he would have let Biden speak without interrupting, Biden would have hung himself. A good example is when Biden wouldn't give the answer to stacking the Supreme Court. I caught that because I could hear him. We know that is what they are going to do now. Again, let Biden speak and then let the President destroy him. He didn't do that. Also, had to take points away from the President for the stupid comment about Big 10 football and referring to Warren as Pokahantus at one point...a poor look...this wasn't a campaign rally. I just don't think it was a good look for the undecideds. See, a Trump supporter can be objective.

While watching the debate, and I gutted it out to the very end, I thought: "this will give the Biden campaign and excuse to cancel the next two debates". It's a legit reason. Very little got accomplished and it got out of hand. It was an argument, not a debate. Overall, I would give the win to Biden. Why? Because he didn't come across as a Jerk to the citizenship. Both sides are set on who they will vote for so you are really only trying to get the undecideds. Trump beat Trump. If he would have let Biden speak without interrupting, Biden would have hung himself. A good example is when Biden wouldn't give the answer to stacking the Supreme Court. I caught that because I could hear him. We know that is what they are going to do now. Again, let Biden speak and then let the President destroy him. He didn't do that. Also, had to take points away from the President for the stupid comment about Big 10 football and referring to Warren as Pokahantus at one point...a poor look...this wasn't a campaign rally. I just don't think it was a good look for the undecideds. See, a Trump supporter can be objective.
Good points. An undeniable truth: Trump is not a plantation cracker. Biden is a segregationist. Biden promises economic stagnation and higher crime rates. I'll be voting Trump.

My wife felt the same way. She kept trying to tell Trump to let Biden speak. My take was a little different. While I wished Trump would have let Biden hang himself with his own words, I did like that Trump wouldn't take his or Wallace's shit and fought back like a junk yard dog. I didn't vote for Trump to act Presidential, I voted for him to get the economy running the way it should and fight back against the leftist take over of this country. He has done both and has earned my vote again.

Go to YouTube and watch the debate again. Biden threw the first punch. Watch the Biden-Paul Ryan debate when Ryan was Romney's mate. Biden constantly interrupted while Ryan laid back, acted presidential and a hostile moderator watched. Trump wasn't about to play the Ryan game. Trump earned high praise from former anti-Trumper Mark Levin.

Mr. Levin reminded me again of Biden's low IQ.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT