ADVERTISEMENT

Fake male swimmer beats fake woman swimmer.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I feel sorry for the legitimate normal women who have to compete against these abominations.
But the left believes in sCiEnCe according to them. Chuckle.

Bruce Jenner was doing it before it was fashionable.
Glad he didn't have his no fun bags then, nobody needs to see all that.

thats-nasty-leslie-jones.gif

copying is the greatest form of flattery but only solidifies your secondplaceDNA. Get some better material you are not even remotely funny. Sad. Show us on the doll where the LGBT community touched you.

“Copying is the greatest form of flattery”

On brand, you‘re almost right consistently.

copying is the greatest form of flattery but only solidifies your secondplaceDNA. Get some better material you are not even remotely funny. Sad. Show us on the doll where the LGBT community touched you.
LOL. I’ve been in your empty cavernous head since I started posting here, sysquatch. Now, incel, show us on the doll where the hot babe wouldn’t touch you.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Disagree. They should put ALL transgenders into the same division. That way we can all laugh when the same libs who today shit on naturally born women start complaining about biological advantage.
Kind of off topic but women are starting to see the same thing in divorce court. They have complained about not being equal to great effect. Now when they go into court for divorce they are on equal terms with the husband. 50/50 custody is becoming the norm, child support is greatly reduced, and men now have more rights than they have had in the past. I get tickled listening to some of the divorce women saying yes, we want to be equal but not when it comes to divorce. I guess that goes back to that old saying "be careful what you wish for".

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT